Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Just wanted to say thanks!

Go down 
+9
Farmer Girl
Teresa
pamh36
Carol
Lily
Rhonda
JW
Savannah
Prairie Wind
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 Bokmal10

Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks!   Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 8:42 am

Carol wrote:
Yeah, when I first joined (the Bravenet forum) I felt very welcomed. I soon realized there was no "In crowd", I felt accepted right away.

happy1

And here I was thinking I was finally a member of the "in crowd". Oh man! :haha:

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks!   Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 9:34 am

:Hahaha: Okay, Cheryl.........You're our unofficial "In Crowd". How's that?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks!   Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 11, 2008 10:36 am

Savannah wrote:
:Hahaha: Okay, Cheryl.........You're our unofficial "In Crowd". How's that?

Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 Ththahnon
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks!   Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 3:55 pm

Amy wrote:
pamh36 wrote:
This is my favorite place on the 'net! You couldn't find a better group of people anywhere. grinsmiley

I feel exactly the same way! There are no petty arguments (that I DO find on the other forum I frequent) and as some of you said, no 'in crowd'. It really is a special place to be. I've been here since 2000, and have seen many changes....it has gotten much bigger since the 'old days', and some of us worried that we'd lose the 'tight nit' feel, but what's amazing is that hasn't happened. I think that's because of the fact that it's a very 'down to earth' group of people...no one is looking to start trouble either. Basically, there's no DRAMA. Whistle

..and of course, it helps that we have Larry & Rob to keep things lively! :haha:

I agree with all that, LOL, I think we joined right around the same time Amy! {{hugs}} I've had some periods of time when I haven't been able to come here as often as I would have liked (between some of the forum switches, when I first started college etc), but I could never stay away from this place for too long. I've met some genuinely wonderful people, and it's so nice to have a place to go (even if it's a cyber place, LOL), to just be yourself and be able to talk about anything. Like Savannah mentioned too, I felt shy when I first joined and lurked around for awhile first, but I felt welcomed from the moment I made my first post...and even more comfortable that people didn't think I was crazy for my Matthew Laborteaux devotion, even back then. ROTFL

Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks!   Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:23 pm

((HUGS)) to you too, Christina! Wave It really is crazy to think it's been that long, huh?! Just like you, I've had my periods of backing off from the forum for awhile, but can't stay away for long either. I always end up missing everyone too much, and what's funny is that I don't even talk "Little House" that much anymore! But still, it's the common denominator for all of us, and what could be a better thing to have in common? Wink (And, you know I don't have a problem with your Matt Lab devotion!! batEyes :haha: ).

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say thanks!   Just wanted to say thanks! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say thanks!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2