Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)

Go down 
+2
Savannah
bethandmanly
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Bokmal10

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Empty
PostSubject: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 12:54 am

Kent McCray was kind enough to grant me an interview earlier this year. It is now available online at http://lauralittlehouseontheprairie.blogspot.com/2008/06/chat-with-little-house-producer-kent.html

This is most of the interview. Over the coming weeks I'll be posting more of my chat with Kent, so stay tuned.

Enjoy!

Cheryl

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg

Last edited by bethandmanly on Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 10:31 am

I just finished reading your interview Cheryl. It was really good. grinsmiley You did a great job! Applause
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:47 am

Thanks Susie. I'm glad you liked it.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Happy010

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 1:03 pm

Applause That was a lot of fun to read, Cheryl. Thanks for letting us know about it!
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyTue Jun 10, 2008 11:28 pm

Thanks Savannah. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:18 pm

Cheryl, I read the interview yesterday but didn't really have time to leave a message here. What a great job you did! It was very thorough and entertaining to read. Applause

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) ChristinaKeeper2 New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:54 pm

Thanks Christina. At least it has been of interest to a few people. I had hoped more people would like it, but there hasn't been a huge response.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Happy010

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 9:59 pm

Don't be discouraged, Cheryl. It was an awesome interview!! Sometimes I'm so busy online, doing several things at once, that I'll read something that I found extremely interesting, but I don't have time to post anything in response at the time........Then life gets in the way, I get even busier, and I completely forget to comment at all. It's terribly thoughtless of me, but it happens. No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:16 pm

I agree with Savannah Cheryl. grinsmiley Your interview was awesome. Kent sounds so down to Earth. Your so lucky to be able to interview LH legends!!!!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:22 pm

Thanks ladies. I worked real hard to pull this off, so I'm hoping it does garner a bit of attention.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 10:50 am

Cheryl, fantastic job with the interview! Thumbsup I liked the questions you asked. That was SO sad about the items that Kent sold, only to be burned. I'm so sorry now that he sold them---I'll bet he is too! The notion of a reunion isn't too promising, is it? That's a bummer, but I guess we all kind of figured. He said some beautiful things about Michael Landon. It sounds like they had quite the friendship.

Thanks for sharing this, Cheryl! I really enjoyed reading it! You can be very proud of the job you've done! Applause Will you be keeping contact with Kent like you have with Susan?

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyTue Jun 17, 2008 11:03 am

Thanks Amy. I'm glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, I am in touch with Susan, as Kent doesn't use a computer much. She loves talking LHOP. She'll probably be doing another live show again one day so fans can call in and talk LHOP with her. These shows are very popular, though she talks about a lot of different things, not just LHOP.

Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyWed Jun 18, 2008 10:18 am

That was a great interview, Cheryl!

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:40 pm

Cheryl, I havn't had time to read the whole interview yet, but I think I'm going to print it and read it in bed! I scaned over it, and mostly read your questions. It look very interesting! Thumbsup

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Little
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:56 pm

Thanks ladies.

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 1:01 am

Kent talks about finding the location to shoot LHOP at Laura's Little Houses. Check it out at http://lauralittlehouseontheprairie.blogspot.com/2008/06/finding-location-for-little-house-on.html

Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:37 am

That's neat, Cheryl! Who knew they had to go though so much to find a spot to film at! I sure didn't.

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Little
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)   New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21) Empty

Back to top Go down

New interview with LHOP Producer Kent McCray (new info 6/21)
Page 1 of 1