Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly

Go down 
+10
Coach Jon
Rob
bethandmanly
Teresa
Rhonda
Amy
Misti
Carol
Savannah
Prairie Wind
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Empty
PostSubject: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 2:43 pm

Last edited by Prairie Wind on Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 5 times in total (Reason for editing : Just trying to figure this out)
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 3:39 pm

If your using photobucket...use the img tag. Just copy and paste it here. before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Thgoodluck
I can't wait to see a picture of you.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Happy010

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:28 pm

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly  the image address

Like Susie said, if you're using photobucket, or another free hosting site, just pick the line that starts out with [img] and copy it. Then just paste it here, and you should be good to go!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 6:36 pm

Or just post the links and we'll take care of the rest grinsmiley 📷

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Horses10
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 8:41 pm

I'm clueless! ha! ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptyFri Jun 13, 2008 9:17 pm

If you want to, you can e-mail me the pictures, and I'd be glad to post them for you. Just PM me if you want to do that.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:21 am

I love it, Prairie Wind! Your shorter hair makes you look (since "feisty" is taken...) SASSY!!! grinsmiley

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Hummerbefore and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly MistiKeeperbefore and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Bookclub5before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 5:54 am

Thanks, misti! I have such chubby cheeks that the new doo makes me feel like a 10 year old! Laughing

I still can't get the actual pics on here... We've only had a digital camera since Christmas, so I'm still learning all this picture stuff!

Savannah, can you turn my links into pictures??? :shy:
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:14 am

Oh Holly, LOVE the new do! Applause I'm getting my hair cut (supposed to be trimmed) in just two hours and this makes me want to chop it all off!! LOL! My hair is about the same length right now as your before pic---same color too! Wink You are SO cute---Misti said it best---you're lookin' mighty sassy! batEyes Congrats on your bravery! Something tells me that won't happen with me! grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Purple2

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 10:12 am

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Picture_0862 before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly DSCI0082

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Rhonda10before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

Last edited by Rhonda on Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 11:14 am

Oh my goodness, Rhonda! Thanks, I'm huge! ROTFL

I suddenly feel mighty vulnerable!

I really was ready to cut it all off, Amy.
I color my own hair and when you color long hair it gets really dry and multi colored after a while so I was ready for a fresh start. :haha:
But I still feel shocked when I look in the mirror and I'll admit I don't feel quite as feminine now....
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 12:58 pm

What nice pictures, Holly. You are so pretty!! I love your new haircut! It's such a cute and stylish look. It makes you look younger. Thanks for sharing them!

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 1:47 pm

I like the new look. The long hair is pretty too, but I really like the shorter style on you.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Thanks for the compliments, ladies.
And Rhonda, thanks for shrinking me!

📷
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 2:41 pm

Great pics, Holly! Your new hair is very pretty!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySat Jun 14, 2008 9:20 pm

Great pictures Holly. I like the short Sassy better too. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 1:54 am

You are beautiful, Holly! Love

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Hummerbefore and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly MistiKeeperbefore and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Bookclub5before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 5:10 am

G-g-g-g garsh! you are all so kind! :giggle:

Well, Amy... did you get more than a trim?

My stylist was very cautious and made real sure I wanted my hair cut short...
She was like, "Okay now, I'm about to cut off 6 inches. Are you SURE about this?"
I really appreciated her caution. I bet she's dealt with a few hysterical females in her time! Ha!
Back to top Go down
Coach Jon
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Coach Jon

Number of posts : 465
Location : The Harriet Oleson Institute for the Advancement of Blind Children

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 7:28 am

You're gorgeous both ways! Great pics!

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly NelliesRestaurantAdvertisement
"Only if you've been in the deepest valley can you ever know how magnificent it is to be on the highest mountain."
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 11:45 am

Wow, Holly, you are gorgeous!! The short hair makes you have that spunky attitude! Thumbsup Wink

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:00 pm

Gorgeous pictures! I love your new haircut Holly, it's really cute!

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly ChristinaKeeper2 before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 4:16 pm

You look great in both styles, Holly! Thanks for sharing your pictures!

(Oh.....And, I'd have been happy to have turned your links into pictures, but Rhonda beat me to it. grinsmiley )
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Purple2

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:39 pm

Savannah wrote:
(Oh.....And, I'd have been happy to have turned your links into pictures, but Rhonda beat me to it. grinsmiley )

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly 11_9_12

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Rhonda10before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptySun Jun 15, 2008 10:41 pm

:Hahaha: I'm glad you were there to help. I didn't get in here til hours later, because I was at a church picnic.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly EmptyMon Jun 16, 2008 4:49 am

Rhonda wrote:
Savannah wrote:

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly 11_9_12

Ha-ha! Love the picket fence smiley! Okay everyone... How bout we see pics of YOU?

Cheer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly   before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly Empty

Back to top Go down

before and after pics of Prairie Wind /Holly
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next