Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Info about us 'oldies' here...

Go down 
+10
Rob
LIWnut
pamh36
bethandmanly
JW
Teresa
Savannah
Prairie Wind
Rhonda
Amy
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:20 am

bethandmanly wrote:

BTW, I didn't know you came from the DQ forum. I'm a member there as well. My name is cooperkid.

I remember that name but I can't remember anything you would have wrote! I really wasn't there that long.

☮
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 8:30 am

Rhonda, that is the funniest smiley ever! :haha:

My hubby is 7 years older than me, Holly! Kind cool being the 'young 'un', huh?! Wink Wink

Misti, "Cow Country Courier" is the cutest name for a newspaper! It sounds like tons of fun actually! And I didn't realize you were so active with the firefighters! And, wow, Damis is already considered to be a 'firefighter' at 16?! I didn't realize they could start that young! OhMy

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:31 am

Prairie Wind wrote:
Rhonda wrote:
"older women" ? Honey, I'm an antique!!! Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 15_8_138

ROTFL or should it be? bawling

grinsmiley

I love getting older! But since my husband is 9 years older than me, I'll always be "the younger woman"!

happy1

I have no problem with getting older, since I went through cancer at the ripe ol' age of 37 the first time and 39 the second time. We didn't think I would make it to my 40th birthday, but I am here to say, I am celebrating the BIG 5-0 in August!! The Good Lord gave me 12 more years!! Bliss

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Rhonda10Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:37 am

Amy wrote:
Rhonda, that is the funniest smiley ever! :haha:

My hubby is 7 years older than me, Holly! Kind cool being the 'young 'un', huh?! Wink Wink

Misti, "Cow Country Courier" is the cutest name for a newspaper! It sounds like tons of fun actually! And I didn't realize you were so active with the firefighters! And, wow, Damis is already considered to be a 'firefighter' at 16?! I didn't realize they could start that young! OhMy

Yep, Susie, Cow Country Courier is the name of the newspaper that I work at. Strange name, I know, but we are in a rural area! grinsmiley

Amy, I used to go out to fires and did a little bit, but now I strictly do the office work. But David has been in since 1984, active, and Damis since last year. He has been participating in fires, too. He's considered a junior member, but he does fight fires. grinsmiley

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 HummerInfo about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 MistiKeeperInfo about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Bookclub5Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 11:40 am

Prairie Wind wrote:
Misti wrote:
My name is Misti and I think I've been around since about 1998.

Thanks for sharing, Misti!

One more for the all boys' team! Cheer

I lived in SE Texas (Vidor) for 11 years. It was quite an adjustment for this rainy Washington girl! Well, actually, I never did adjust, which is why I'm not their now! grinsmiley

Wow, it would be so much fun to work for a newspaper. Sounds like you have your work cut out for you... What a cute name!

Mooo! cowboyR (Couldn't find a "cow" smiley!)

I think I've heard of Vidor, though I don't know exactly where it is. It's funny you were talking about "adjustment." I moved to Nixon (where hubby lived) the night before we got married. The first few months I hated the area and I actually got him to move back to my town, Beeville, briefly. But, we wound up back in this area and after that, I guess I fell in love with it. Three years ago, we moved to an even more rural location, Leesville, and now I can't imagine living anywhere else!

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 HummerInfo about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 MistiKeeperInfo about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Bookclub5Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Misti wrote:
Amy, I used to go out to fires and did a little bit, but now I strictly do the office work. But David has been in since 1984, active, and Damis since last year. He has been participating in fires, too. He's considered a junior member, but he does fight fires. grinsmiley

That's great experience for him! Is this what he wants to do 'long-term'? (Well, at this point anyway...most 16yr olds don't have any idea what they want long-term Wink Wink ). I think it would be kind of scary, as a mom, huh? That whole 'loss of control' thing? Nick (my 13 yr old) has been talking for some time about wanting to be a cop. Sorry, but that scares that crap out of me. The scary thing is, I can actually see him doing it. I can also picture him in the military, which he has also talked about. Brendan never really had 'big aspirations' of what he wanted to be when he grew up, so Nick is making me nervous. I'm not discouraging him though...I'm sure Rhonda will be the first to say you just have to let your boys (and girls) spread their wings, whether you approve or not. I've told Nick that being a cop is a very noble profession, and certainly one I would be so proud of. I kind of prefer less 'dangerous' careers though...like...engineering. grinsmiley

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 pm

cool name Misti Cool
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 6:58 pm

Hey I’m Carol. Wave
I’m 31 years old and have lived in California for about 24 years (8 years in Southern Cal and the rest in the central valley, 2 different places, city to country, that means I went from surfing to cow tipping, lol, j/k). I was born in El Salvador and lived there till I was 7. I hope to visit there again someday.
I’m single and hope to meet my other half someday and if I do, my dream wedding is actually a small wedding on the beach. I imagine looking at him while in the background I have this amazing sky and ocean scenery. I have seen several beach weddings on TV and they are so romantic… Love

I grew up in a small family. It’s just me and my brother, I also have a ½ brother who is older than me and have 3 nephews. I love reading books, I like computers and have used them since the time the screens were all one solid dark color and the only text color available was green hahaaha so it’s been wild seeing the transformation of how far we’ve come. Type
I’ve worked as a legal assistant for about 10 years now but I would love to work for the school district someday.
I also like the piano and wish I could play as well as Savannah… but I am just a beginner. I like taking pictures but I’m a beginner at that as well. I just like learning new things, there is just so much to see, learn and do….

I remember watching clips of Little House in El Salvador, my mom liked the show and she bought some bonnets for her and me to wear lol. In my teenage years, Little House would always capture me and I would catch a few episodes as I got ready for school. Then when I became a Netflix member (Yay for Netflix! Thumbsup lol), I started checking out the DVDs and was able to watch all of the entire episodes from all the seasons and fell in love with Little House. When I lived in southern California I lived about a ½ hour away from Simi Valley. A co-worker of mine, while at Simi Valley, met Melissa Gilbert when Melissa was about 12 years old, on the set. Anyway I soon started looking for a forum that talked about the show to meet other little house lunatics like me and that’s when I found this group grinsmiley . We were at Bravenet when I joined and I still remember how warm and friendly everyone was. Kathy specially made me feel welcome and I soon started chatting with Rhonda, Amy, Savannah, Teresa, Misti, Vanesa, Christina, and several others who were at that forum.

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 2:22 pm

Carol wrote:
Hey I’m Carol. Wave

:Howdy: Carol!

Growing up in Washington State, I envied California girls! 🏄 sunny

I hope you get your beach wedding. The ocean is sooo romantic! I thought so even when I was a small girl... :skiss:

Hey, did you ever get my PM about my Keepership? cowboyR

I'm extreeeeeeeemely sore and tired today from a 4 mile hike yesterday... :sleep:

It was worth it though! My boy and I hiked up to a water fall and had so much fun while we were there!

:cheer42:
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 4:14 pm

Hi everyone! Maureen here. I'm an oldie, age wise! I'm 48 and have been a member here and at the other forum for about 3 years. I live in Northern Ireland and will celebrate my 23rd wedding anniversary on Sunday! I'm married to Phil and have 2 children, Christine who's 15 (a teenager! Help!) and Ryan who's 12 (give me boys any day!).

I've just recently returned to work after 15 years as a stay-at-home mum. I work for Asda, the British subsidiary of Walmart, 3 through-nights a week doing orders, staff rotas and even helping stack the shelves if I have time!

I'm a fitness fanatic and have completed 2 Belfast marathons and the 2007 New York marathon. I love reading, especially true stories and biographies and really only watch television if there's a good movie on. I prefer comedies because I find it's hard to beat a good laugh.

I've been a fan of Little House since 1975 and many of you will know my connection with Karen Grassle. To cut a long story short, I was brought up in an unhappy home, was suicidal and wrote to Karen in desperation. She replied, helped me with counselling and literally saved my life. I've recently made contact with her again and was overwhelmed to find there were still so many fans of the show out there.

I love the camaraderie here and hope to be a member for many years to come.

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 5:36 pm

I love your Karen story Maureen. She is a wonderful lady and you have been blessed by her friendship.

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 MarilynKeeper Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 20, 2008 6:23 pm

This is fun, there are some things I had forgotten and not known about some of you! Wave

I'm Christina, and I joined one of our older forums sometime in 2000. At the time, there was another Christina, so I called myself "ChristinaAL"...short for Albert/Laborteaux, which is a give-away of my Matt Laborteaux devotion. grinsmiley I'm a big scrapbooker, and I've been collecting articles on Matt and all things Little House for about 10 years. I've watched the show for as long as I can remember...I'm 24 and can remember re-runs of it being on when I was pretty little.

I just graduated from college (took my time getting there, LOL), with a degree in IT. Now, I'm working full-time at the place that offered me an internship last year, and I'm somewhere between enjoying the experience and tolerating the aggravation. I hope to someday get into a job I enjoy, whatever that may be, but this is getting me by for now. I've also worked in the same store since I was 19, and recently just cut my hours there, but I'll be there around the holidays.

I'm planning my wedding for next year, to my sweetheart of a little over 3 years :love3: So far, I've been keeping my sanity but we'll see how long that lasts ROTFL He tolerates my Matt obsession pretty well, and although he seems to resist my educating him in all things Little House, he has seemed to retain some of the information Wink We llike a lot of the same things, such as traveling when we can, music, movies, reading, being outside, and cooking. Also, as I already mentioned, I love scrapbooking (I fit into the category too, of either scrapbooking a lot or not touching it at all, which has been lately unfortunately), computers, ice skating, swimming or boating (just being near or on the water), and the Christmas season. I enjoy writing too, even though I'm not very good at it, it's just something I've always liked to do and occasionally I post a fan-fiction story.

Besides Little House, my favorite TV show is Law & Order: Special Victims Unit. I also like Lifetime and Hallmark movies.

I guess that's enough about me batEyes

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 1:17 am

ChristinaAL wrote:
This is fun, there are some things I had forgotten and not known about some of you! Wave

You aren't kidding, Christina! You probably explained the "AL" on your name in the beginning, but I must have forgotten. I thought maybe it was your last initials but that is cool how you did that to distinguish yourself from the other Christina on the board! grinsmiley

Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 7:41 am

carolineingalls wrote:
Hi everyone! Maureen here.

Hi, Maureen! Wow! I loved your story about Karen, too!
How good of the Lord to makes so many wonderful people to help us along our way! :woohooo:

I grew up in a very dysfunctional home but I some how manged to stay happy. Not that I haven't had my battles with depression and rejection but I grew up in the country and that in itself provided many happy memories and healing from life's hard knocks.

So what's it like- going back into the work force after so many years?

Hope you have a fun anniversary!

:band:

I get to have 🍬 today! Hee-hee! (It doesn't take much to make me happy!) grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 8:01 am

ChristinaAL wrote:

I'm Christina, and I joined one of our older forums sometime in 2000.

Hi, Christina! This is fun. I'm definitely getting my "girl fix". :giggle:
Living in a house of all guys, I get a bit lonely for girl talk.

BUT... HEY YOU GUYS!!! You can chime in, too! Welcome

Let's see, Christina, please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it your picture and engagement ring that is on another thread?

I enjoy writing, too. In fact I MUST write! One of my dreams is to take some writing courses to improve my writing. I've kept a journal since age 11.... Unfortunately, I threw all my adolescent writings away... so dramatic, ya know? OhMy

With all the scap bookers here it makes me think of starting a thread on that topic... Maybe it will get me motivated to start again????

One hobby I have is reading old fashioned girl books: Pollyanna, Heidi, Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farm, etc. I've read them over and over through the years and I'm thinking of eventually starting up a website or blog dedicated to all these little ladies of literature. I like to read other old books, too, so at times I tend to speak and write in an old fashioned way.
But for right now, let me say this about this forum:

:lhotprules: happy1
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 21, 2008 11:41 am

Prairie Wind wrote:
ChristinaAL wrote:

I'm Christina, and I joined one of our older forums sometime in 2000.

Hi, Christina! This is fun. I'm definitely getting my "girl fix". :giggle:
Living in a house of all guys, I get a bit lonely for girl talk.

BUT... HEY YOU GUYS!!! You can chime in, too! Welcome

Let's see, Christina, please correct me if I'm wrong but isn't it your picture and engagement ring that is on another thread?

I enjoy writing, too. In fact I MUST write! One of my dreams is to take some writing courses to improve my writing. I've kept a journal since age 11.... Unfortunately, I threw all my adolescent writings away... so dramatic, ya know? OhMy

With all the scap bookers here it makes me think of starting a thread on that topic... Maybe it will get me motivated to start again????

One hobby I have is reading old fashioned girl books: Pollyanna, Heidi, Rebecca of Sunny Brook Farm, etc. I've read them over and over through the years and I'm thinking of eventually starting up a website or blog dedicated to all these little ladies of literature. I like to read other old books, too, so at times I tend to speak and write in an old fashioned way.
But for right now, let me say this about this forum:

:lhotprules: happy1

Hey Holly! There are plenty of girls on this prairie! I work mostly with men, and have a lot of guy friends, so it's nice to come here and talk to the girls grinsmiley

Yes, I finally posted a picture of myself after all those years in the other thread in the Photo Gallery, along with one of my engagement ring.

I'm sorry about your adolescent writings. I'm a packrat in that sense, and I've held onto everything! I recently came across a journal I had when I was around 10, it's so funny to see the things that were the main focus of my everyday life back then. I haven't written in a journal in awhile, but I'm thinking of starting a wedding-themed blog, because I think it will be a neat little souvenir for Mike and me (well, maybe more for me, LOL), to look back on and see how we planned our wedding.

Your idea sounds like it would be an interesting blog too, Holly!

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 ChristinaKeeper2 Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 7:48 am

Prairie Wind wrote:
carolineingalls wrote:
Hi everyone! Maureen here.

Hi, Maureen! Wow! I loved your story about Karen, too!
How good of the Lord to makes so many wonderful people to help us along our way! :woohooo:

I grew up in a very dysfunctional home but I some how manged to stay happy. Not that I haven't had my battles with depression and rejection but I grew up in the country and that in itself provided many happy memories and healing from life's hard knocks.

So what's it like- going back into the work force after so many years?

Hope you have a fun anniversary!

:band:

I get to have 🍬 today! Hee-hee! (It doesn't take much to make me happy!) grinsmiley

It's as well we can pick our friends, cos we sure can't pick our family! Isn't that the truth!

It was a bit of a culture shock going back to work after 15 years! Not only that but working nights too, which is something I'd never done before. But I work with a great bunch of people, mostly guys, who look after me, and we have a good laugh. It can be very busy at times which makes the night fly and so far, touch wood, I'm reallly enjoying it. The money comes in handy too! Laughing

And you're right, Christina. This is fun!

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 10:41 pm

ChristinaAL wrote:
[color=violet]This is fun, there are some things I had forgotten and not known about some of you! Wave

I feel the SAME way!!! I guess after all these years on here, it only makes sense that I've forgotten some pretty significant things about people!

And whoa, like Misti, I forgot what the AL stood for too!!! I'm sure I knew that at some point, but WOW! How did [b]I
not know that's what it stood for?!?! LOL!

Maureen, I can only imagine how scary it must have been going back to work after all those years! GOOD FOR YOU!! happy1 And 23 years married! Congratulations! I hope you have a wondeful anniversary too! Thumbsup

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:26 pm

*sigh* I've been PMd with a request to post here. I'm a pretty boring person, so I'd been avoiding it. Whistle

Now.......I can't remember exactly how long I've been here. Seems like it's been about five or six years now. I think that I remember posting about Caleb being born, but I'm not positive about that. Anyway.....it's been a while.

I'm from a small town, was brought up in a loving Christian home, and have lived here for much of my life. I have three brothers, and no sisters. (But I have two sisters-in-law) My Mom and Dad have been married for 46 years - and married while my Mom was still in high school. (They married when she was in her Junior year, she graduated the next year, and had their first baby the year after that) For thirteen years, I helped to raise, homeschool and thoroughly love my three nephews, and my niece, as their "Aunt Mommy". They lived with me, and my Mom and Dad, and I couldn't possibly love the children more if I'd have given birth to them myself. So when you hear me mention Jeremiah, Rachel, Michael, or Caleb - you'll know that it's one of my precious ones that I'm talking about. I'm a classically trained pianist, but mostly I play at retirement homes, and at my church now. Some of my hobbies, since I was a little girl, have been reading, cross-stitching, crocheting, biking and hiking, and entering things in the County Fair. Once I started to be homeschooled, and was no longer terribly shy, one of my hobbies became talking. :shy: (Most of you probably already knew about that hobby. LOL!) In the past several months, I've rediscovered that I enjoy writing. And, in the past month, I've found that I like to draw. I've gone to the same little Baptist church for the last ten years, and am incredibly thankful for the precious church family that God has given me.

Well, that's about it. Yawn Just about as average as they come. But a happy average person, anyway! grinsmiley

Last edited by Savannah on Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 2:35 pm

Well i'd say i'm more boring then you are you gonna let the Opie Stories that you write so wonderful Publish yet?

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Jacobk10Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Savannah, thanks so much for posting. But now listen here, you're not a boring person!
I really don't think there is such a thing! :fyi: :shifty:

Now that I know you play the piano, your avatar makes more sense.

Well, I still don't know how old you are but that's okay.

🎻
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyFri Jun 27, 2008 1:06 pm

JW wrote:
are you gonna let the Opie Stories that you write so wonderful Publish yet?

I just finished writing and illustrating another installment for my niece and nephews this morning! But I haven't gotten any edited and ready to mail out to any publishers yet. It's still in the works, though. Thank you for your encouragement! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 12:24 pm

[quote="Savannah
Well, that's about it. Yawn Just about as average as they come. But a happy average person, anyway! grinsmiley [/quote]

There's nothing average about you at all, Savannah!

You're a very special person, full of love and giving and you have more talents than I could ever hope to have.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 7:40 pm

:shy: Aw, thank you , Maureen. You're far too kind.

I'm sorry I hadn't seen your post before!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 14, 2008 8:45 pm

Glad to see this bumped! How about info about not so oldies?

I know, I know, I'm nosey!

:rainbowfaces:

Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Info about us 'oldies' here...   Info about us 'oldies' here... - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Info about us 'oldies' here...
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next