Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married Empty
PostSubject: Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married   Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 5:17 pm

Just curious..has anyone ever noticed the look Nellie has on her face immediately after Percivil (sp??) says "Off to the honeymoon!" as they ride away on the buggy? It's this look of fear and surprise.
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married   Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:19 pm

Actually, I have noticed that too, LOL. I just assumed it was because it seemed as though the buggy got off to a rough start, like the horses started moving quickly or something, and everyone was throwing the rice at them. Maybe she was a bit overwhelmed?

Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married ChristinaKeeper2 Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married   Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married EmptyThu Jun 19, 2008 7:55 pm

I always thought it was because she was shocked over what Percival said.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227
Mood : Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married   Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:50 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I always thought it was because she was shocked over what Percival said.

Me too.....like she was hoping he would forget about the Honeymoon or something!!

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married   Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:33 pm

She did look like she was nervous after he said that.
Back to top Go down
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 529

PostSubject: Re: Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married   Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married EmptyMon Aug 16, 2021 7:40 pm

Did people even go on honeymoons back then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married   Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married Empty

Back to top Go down

Episode where Nellie and Percivil get married
Page 1 of 1