Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

There's more than one way......

Go down 
+10
Amy
bethandmanly
Carol
Rhonda
JW
Lily
pamh36
emilyanneoftheprairie
Teresa
Savannah
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
There's more than one way...... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : There's more than one way...... Happy010

There's more than one way...... Empty
PostSubject: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:29 pm

We had been having a little bit of a time getting Opie to understand that the table is not just a tool to give him a better view of things to get into. We'd leave the room for just a moment, and come back to find him standing on the table, sipping coffee.......or tasting milk....whatever was there, he'd be willing to taste. So, we finally got him to understand that he's not supposed to be on the table. Well, today, Opie found a way around that little problem. Mom left the room for just a minute, came back in, and found Opie sitting on her chair....sticking his little paw in her milk, then pulling it back out and licking the milk off his paw. ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 5:58 pm

LOL!!! Savannah, Opie should really be on the David Letterman Show when they have people come on with their pets to show off their tricks.

There's more than one way...... TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 6:53 pm

haha! that is sooo funny!

There's more than one way...... Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
There's more than one way...... Cute-2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:17 pm

Now that's a very smart cat. He found a way to get his little "treat" without going on the table, since he knew he wasn't supposed to. You've just gotta respect that! ROTFL P'shaw! To all those who say animals can't think.

There's more than one way...... PamKeeper
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 8:23 pm

Opie is so cute... :haha:
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
There's more than one way...... LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : There's more than one way...... Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:48 pm

What a character Opie is!! ROTFL

Savannah, how does Opie eat his food? The reason I'm asking is, I was over at my friend's house the other day, I was watching her 3 cats eating. One of them had such an etiquette of eating, she picked up her food with her paw and ate it off her paw one piece at a time. My friend told me she's been eating like this since she was a kitten, she just refused to eat it out of the bowl. I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever seen and of course, I thought of Opie. Your Opie is on my mind even when I'm not on here. LOL :haha:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : There's more than one way...... Happy011

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:50 pm

:Hahaha:

There's more than one way...... Jacobk10There's more than one way...... Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : There's more than one way...... Purple2

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 9:55 pm

How cute Savannah......we had to train Purrl (gray stripe at in the picture thread) to stay off the table with a spray bottle of water.....works every time, and he learned fast.....my Beemer (black and white cat in the pics section) is good at 'sipping' out of coffee cups and cereal bowls...loves that milk.....There's just never a dull moment when you have cats around......
There's more than one way...... 36_33_8There's more than one way...... 36_22_15There's more than one way...... 16_1_25

There's more than one way...... Rhonda10There's more than one way...... Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 10:16 pm

ROTFL ROTFL That's cuite!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySun Jun 22, 2008 11:15 pm

LOL That is too funny! :haha:

There's more than one way...... Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : There's more than one way...... Happy011

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 9:07 am

Well Rhonda you're Right never a dull moment we have so many cats in our neighbor hood that got lost and then they have little kittens in our neighbor hood then we get a bunch of cats that just wonder around that run away when they see a person but once its in the night and i'm trying to sleep they scare the crap out of me lol the cats can somehow scream that it sounds like a person lol Laughing then i look and i see a big yellow cat standing there screaming lol

There's more than one way...... Jacobk10There's more than one way...... Jacob210
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : There's more than one way...... Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 10:20 am

Lily wrote:
What a character Opie is!! ROTFL

Savannah, how does Opie eat his food? The reason I'm asking is, I was over at my friend's house the other day, I was watching her 3 cats eating. One of them had such an etiquette of eating, she picked up her food with her paw and ate it off her paw one piece at a time. My friend told me she's been eating like this since she was a kitten, she just refused to eat it out of the bowl. I thought it was the funniest thing I've ever seen and of course, I thought of Opie. Your Opie is on my mind even when I'm not on here. LOL :haha:

Our cat does that with water. She dips her paw in the water bowl and licks the water from it. Very strange. If I have to be allergic to them, I might as well be entertained too.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : There's more than one way...... Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 2:49 pm

Smart cat! :haha:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : There's more than one way...... Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 3:33 pm

That is SOO funny! what a smart cat! lol

There's more than one way...... FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

There's more than one way...... Little
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 4:38 pm

Doesn't make you wonder how many times he's done that and you didn't know it? Huh?
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Trixie
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
Trixie

Number of posts : 425
Mood : There's more than one way...... Confus10

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:08 pm

Haha! That is a very clever cat there!

Prairie Wind. . .ooh. Imagine having drank the same milk your cat just drank and dunked it's paws in. . .
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
There's more than one way...... Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyMon Jun 23, 2008 6:20 pm

That reminds me of something that happened when I was little. I was spending the night at my best friend's house, and she was brushing her cat's teeth. Her Dad came in and exclaimed

"Margaret!! Why are you brushing the CAT'S teeth with MY toothbrush??"

She looked at him in surprise and answered,

"Daddy, I don't know why you're so upset. I've been doing that for weeks!"

:faint2:
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptyTue Jun 24, 2008 5:39 am

Oh d-d-d-d-d-d dear! :haha:
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... EmptySat Jun 28, 2008 4:43 pm

Savannah wrote:

That reminds me of something that happened when I was little. I was spending the night at my best friend's house, and she was brushing her cat's teeth. Her Dad came in and exclaimed

"Margaret!! Why are you brushing the CAT'S teeth with MY toothbrush??"

She looked at him in surprise and answered,

"Daddy, I don't know why you're so upset. I've been doing that for weeks!"

:faint2:

:Hahaha: Oh my gosh, I can see why he was upset, but that's so funny!

Savannah, Opie sure is clever! I guess wisdom comes with age for him, now that he's getting a little older he's learning new things. grinsmiley

There's more than one way...... ChristinaKeeper2 There's more than one way...... 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: There's more than one way......   There's more than one way...... Empty

Back to top Go down

There's more than one way......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: