Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"

Go down 
+26
easyt72000
Davetucson
LHOTP-boy
Shell
fiddlefancy
Ruth
ChristineLovesLHOTP
amyk
Krissy
Vanesa
jes9
MissOleson
Robinsgirl
Gin
Teresa
carolineingalls
bethandmanly
emilyanneoftheprairie
Lori
Rhonda
david
Prairie Dweller
ChristinaAL
Savannah
JW
Carol
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Happy010

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Empty
PostSubject: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 12:19 am

“The Love of Johnny Johnson”

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" HRTS

Laura falls in love with a new student, Johnny Johnson. Johnny, who is a lot older than Laura, is interested in Mary instead. Although Mary is not interested in Johnny, Laura's actions cause tension between the sisters. When Charles finds this out, he is appalled that either of his girls is involved with Johnny.

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Johnny1

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Johnny2

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Johnny3

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" DrumsV

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Johnny4

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Johnny5

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Johnny6

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Report What a love triangle this is… Laura is in love with Johnny who is in love with Mary who doesn’t give a hoot about him LOL! I don’t know what Laura saw in him, but she must have seen something… I love the scene with Laura and her Ma, she knew just the right words to tell Laura to make her feel better and so did her Pa. I give this episode two thumbs up!!! Thumbsup Thumbsup

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Happy011

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 11:08 am

This is an OK Episode for me

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Jacobk10"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptyTue Feb 20, 2007 2:03 pm

The episode is okay..........I just can't see what Laura sees in Johnny Johnson! He isn't very . . . . . . well, he's.........He isn't the sharpest ax in the shed! He isn't very handsome (which is fine if you have character!) he isn't motivated....He's just . . . . male. That's it. At least he's harmless. But it would have made more sense if he weren't seeming to be so lacking in grey matter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 7:58 pm

waooooou! ! ! ! ! c ' is Johnny Johnson!!!! ROTFL Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 8:27 pm

Savannah wrote:
He isn't the sharpest ax in the shed! He isn't very handsome (which is fine if you have character!) he isn't motivated....He's just . . . . male. That's it. At least he's harmless.

Laughing LOL!! You are too funny Savannah. I must say, I concur with your statement though.. grinsmiley

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 8:30 pm

l ' tree to lovers?
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 8:34 pm

Yes. All the couples carved their names in the tree. They called it 'The sweetheart tree'. :love3:

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySun Feb 25, 2007 11:25 pm

Carol wrote:
Savannah wrote:
He isn't the sharpest ax in the shed! He isn't very handsome (which is fine if you have character!) he isn't motivated....He's just . . . . male. That's it. At least he's harmless.

Laughing LOL!! You are too funny Savannah. I must say, I concur with your statement though.. grinsmiley

LOL, that's a very good way to put it. I wish Laura's first crush was on Jason - at least he was cute, and she got him over Nellie. And, it had a very cute ending. The scenes between Laura and Caroline are really sweet in this episode though.

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" ChristinaKeeper2 "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySun Jun 17, 2007 9:50 pm

I love this ep,It's funny/sad.I know how Laura feels,I have a sister whos 2 years older than me,And we've both liked the same boy,and it always seemed to go her way,lol!!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 12:26 pm

AAGGGHH!!! Where did they find Johnny?
Willie: "He looks like a scarecrow."

This episode makes me groan. :b

What's with the Romeo and Juliet music? :think: Laughing I did think that was funny.

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Jul 19, 2008 9:53 pm

Prairie Dweller wrote:

What's with the Romeo and Juliet music? :think: Laughing I did think that was funny.

ROTFL

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySun Jul 20, 2008 6:06 am

i agree this episode is ok one for me.....I never really clicked with the charactor of Johnny Johnson and thought Willies comment about the scarecrow was spot on .....we have daughters a year apart when they both liked same boy it wasnt pretty lol ..........it wasnt as bad as the one when he travels away with Mr Edwards it is one of my least favourites...
Back to top Go down
david
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
david

Number of posts : 3584
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 11:15 pm

I actually think "To See the World" is much better than "For the Love of Johnny Johnson". "To See the World" was one of the better early-season episodes. Good combination of seriousness and fun.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Purple2

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 1:53 pm

If I'm not mistaken, and those of you who can remember better than me please help here, but wasn't there a Johnny Johnson in one of Laura's books? Somehow I remember reading his name while reading one of her books.....:think:
He wasn't a love interest, just someone who lived in town and mentioned in her book.......Michael Landon just turned him into a love interest for the story...... :scratch:

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Rhonda10"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:28 pm

Yes, I believe he was in On the Banks of Plum Creek. I think he put cows out to pasture or something like that.

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Lorike10
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:56 pm

Savannah wrote:
The episode is okay..........I just can't see what Laura sees in Johnny Johnson! He isn't very . . . . . . well, he's.........He isn't the sharpest ax in the shed! He isn't very handsome (which is fine if you have character!) he isn't motivated....He's just . . . . male. That's it. At least he's harmless. But it would have made more sense if he weren't seeming to be so lacking in grey matter.

you put that in the best terms!

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Cute-2
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 12:14 am

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
Savannah wrote:

you put that in the best terms!

:yeahthat:

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 5:19 pm

Savannah wrote:

Love is blind, Savannah!

Just as well, in Johnny's case. :haha:

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 7:11 pm

If you had to choose between Johnny Johnson and Luke Simms, who would you pick? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:36 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
Savannah wrote:

Love is blind, Savannah!

Just as well, in Johnny's case. :haha:

Oh sure, love is blind. I don't particularly care if he isn't overly handsome. He can be just plain ugly for all I care. But he was also lazy, unmotivated, and . . . . . to put it kindly, not very bright. It seems like the writers could have given us one good reason for Laura to have such a crush on him!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:47 pm

Maybe Laura liked his red, flowing hair.

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:52 pm

Teresa wrote:
If you had to choose between Johnny Johnson and Luke Simms, who would you pick? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Luke Simms, at least he wasn't afraid of working.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:56 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Teresa wrote:

Luke Simms, at least he wasn't afraid of working.

I agree. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:57 pm

Teresa wrote:
Maybe Laura liked his red, flowing hair.

I suppose that could be. But if it's the reason, they certainly didn't make it very clear.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Purple2

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:06 pm

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Index6"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Punky3

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Rhonda10"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"   "THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON" Empty

Back to top Go down

"THE LOVE OF JOHNNY JOHNSON"
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next