Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!

Go down 
+12
carolineingalls
Teresa
Amy
Lily
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
Prairie Wind
LIWnut
pamh36
Rob
JW
Savannah
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Happy010

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Empty
PostSubject: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:08 pm

I know she isn't here yet, but I want Maureen to know that we're thinking of her and praying for her while she's in the hospital. And what better way than to start a Party thread to welcome Maureen back the moment she steps foot here?? So, everybody hide behind the kitchen door. Rob, will you go hide in the bushes, and give us the signal: HOOT HOOT - like an owl when you see Maureen coming? batEyes Then we'll all jump out and yell:

SURPRISE!!!

:haha: Okay, so we can't exactly do THAT. But, Maureen, here's your Welcome Home thread! There's fresh cake and ice cream ready the moment you arrive! grinsmiley

I told you I was going to try to find some interesting things to tell you when you got back. And here's one. (Anyone else is more than welcome to add odd or interesting items to the thread, too!)

When I was out picking herbs to dry for winter, I saw a little fawn jumping around and playing in some bushes. He spotted me and took off like a little bolt of lightning! LOL.....Then, I saw a bit of movement on my other side, and noticed ANOTHER little fawn, sleeping in the tall grass. He woke up enough to spot ME, and HE took off running even faster than the first one had! :Hahaha: They still had their spots, and they were DARLING!

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! 82595930_RhyISkYJ_BabyDeerScratch

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 1:42 pm

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Seasonal_bouqet

Almost forgot some flowers. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:20 pm

Welcome Home Maureen

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Gws1

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Jacobk10Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 2:23 pm

Savannah wrote:
Rob, will you go hide in the bushes, and give us the signal: HOOT HOOT - like an owl when you see Maureen coming?

I'm ready!

Welcome home, Maureen!!! Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! 4_1_2 Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! 4_1_2 Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! 4_1_2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 3:01 pm

Welcome home, Maureen!!!! :Hello: :cabn:

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 4:05 pm

Prayers for a speedy recovery are coming from Canada

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! MarilynKeeper Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyWed Jul 02, 2008 6:55 pm

Great idea, Savannah!

Hope and pray you recover quickly, Maureen!

:kitty: bestwishes :cheers16: :officefun:

:partysmiley:
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 8:35 pm

I hope your feeling better Maureen. Sending prayers and thoughts your way.Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Flowers
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 9:48 pm

WELCOME BACK MAUREEN!!!

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! 1021-016-17-1679

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Rhonda10Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyThu Jul 03, 2008 10:34 pm

OH! I found some vitamins that should be very helpful! batEyes

Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:22 pm

ROTFL Those are the best vitamins, Savannah!

Maureen, we miss you and our thoughts and prayers are with you for a speedy recovery.

And, we can't wait til you're back to see us say: WELCOME HOME! :)

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! FLOWER

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! BEAR

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! ChristinaKeeper2 Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."

Last edited by ChristinaAL on Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyFri Jul 04, 2008 1:44 pm

Savannah wrote:
OH! I found some vitamins that should be very helpful! batEyes

:haha: Oh,my! So funny! If it hurts Maureen to laugh, she might want to wait to watch that! :haha:
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 12:14 pm

:partysmiley: Welcome home, Maureen!! :partysmiley:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptySat Jul 05, 2008 1:14 pm

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Ballons

Welcome Home Maureen!!!Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Sourire57

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Ballons

Here's to a speedy recovery!! Take care!Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour80

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour23Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour74 Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour23Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour74Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour74Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour23Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour74Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour23Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour74Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Amour23

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:30 am

This MUST have happened just so that I'd have something interesting to tell you, Maureen, because it's never happened to me before! :Hahaha:

Yesterday, Mom was boiling some eggs to put in her macaroni salad........Well, I was in the kitchen making some "Indoor S'mores" to take along to the lake. I looked at the eggs, and noticed that one was floating on top of the water. I mentioned it to my Mom, and said that I thought that I remembered reading that if the egg floats like that, that it's a bad egg. I have NO MORE than said that, when BANG the egg exploded!! :Hahaha: I was nearly hit by flying egg-shrapnel! Nothing like early morning egg-citement. batEyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:35 am

Are you yoking us Savannah? :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:40 am

You really crack me up Savannah. :haha: I never knew about the egg floating. Now I'll take cover if that ever happens to me. Really I'm glad you was not hurt.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptySun Jul 06, 2008 9:58 am

Welcome home, Maureen!!!!!!!!

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:17 am

The party girl has arrived so let's get this party started! :sing:

What a lovely surprise! Thanks for all your flowers, balloons, vitamins (not!) and even the egg shrapnel! ROTFL

It's as well I don't have any stitches cos they'd have been well burst by now! 🤢

I'm just so overcome by everyone's thoughtfulness, though I should have known better. :thankyou:

It's good to be 'back home' among my Prairie friends and what better way to celebrate than a party! Cheer

Think I'll give the ice-cream a miss though! Had some a couple of hours after surgery and was sick as a pig afterwards! Kind of put me off ice-cream for a bit! No

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:45 am

Welcome back, Maureen! Aw... too bad you had to get sick on ice cream. No
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 11:45 am

I'm Glad you're Ok

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Jacobk10Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:18 pm

Happy you're home, Maureen! How are you feeling? Are you in a lot of pain? Is that a dumb question?! batEyes grinsmiley Hope you recover quickly!Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Dodo29

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 12:44 pm

Yay! Maureen's back!! I'm so glad that you're here. I'm sorry to hear that the ice cream you had made you sick. Blue I promise that our cyber ice cream won't do that to you. Cool AND, I promise that I don't smell like egg shrapnel, so you can have a seat next to me without having to worry. :haha:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 3:14 pm

Glad to have you home, Maureen! The prairie wasn't the same without you!

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! 4_1_106
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! EmptyMon Jul 07, 2008 6:09 pm

Thanks everyone. No Amy, I'm not in any pain and wasn't really after the surgery either. It's more disomfort than anything else, especially when I cough or worse, sneeze! Ouch!

I'll stick with your cyber ice-cream for now Savannah! Should be safe enough with that! An as long as you don't stink of egg, I'll sit beside you. :haha:

Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!   Party - Maureen's WELCOME HOME party! Empty

Back to top Go down

Maureen's WELCOME HOME party!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next