Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayer for Journeying Mercies

Go down 
+6
pamh36
JW
Savannah
Rhonda
Rob
LIWnut
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Cloud910

Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 8:11 pm

Hey Susie, we were driving through Illinois on highway 55. We got to Litchfield and noticed on our map that you were just east of us. Lorrie and I waved to you. We were thinking about ya!

Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 27, 2008 10:14 pm

You guys was pretty close to me. grinsmiley I wish I could have been part of the convention. Blue I thought about you guys the whole time. I can't wait to see all the pictures you guys took. Congradulations Marilyn! Bliss Bliss Bliss
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 28, 2008 7:10 am

Welcome back, Marilyn! I await the pictures! I await!

Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:50 pm

Here we go again. I leave WI early tomorrow morning, fly to Detroit (wave at Pam) and then on to Toronto. I arrive at 11:30 am EST and then head to our family church camp until Aug 12.
I love to fly but hate all of the worry. I kinda wish I could just fast forward 24hrs and have it over with.
Thanks for the prayers!
Marilyn

Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 4:21 pm

I'll be waving as you fly by, Marilyn!!
grinsmiley

Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:19 am

Hope you're having fun at church camp Marilyn! I'll keep you in my prayers! Wave

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 9:52 pm

Camp was heavenly. Got home just after lunch this afternoon. Now the cleanup begins. I have one large load of laundry done, will do the rest tomorrow. I don't start work til Wednesday so tomorrow is my last hurrah for holidays.
Thanks everyone for your prayers. Travelling was awesome, both by ground and by air. You are amazing prayer warriors! Love ya.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 8:43 pm

Glad to hear you're home save and sound Marilyn! Thumbsup Oh yeah, isn't clean- up fun?! By the time you get through it, you need another vacation! Whistle

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 9:35 pm

Welcome home Marilyn. Bliss Bliss Bliss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayer for Journeying Mercies   Prayer for Journeying Mercies - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayer for Journeying Mercies
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2