Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Christmas They Never Forgot

Go down 
+15
NancyFan
Shell
Praire Girl
littlehouselover
ChristineLovesLHOTP
alexczarn
Honeybee
DietCokeofEvil
Krissy
Shirley
david
Docfan
bethandmanly
jes9
Kristina
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Honeybee
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Honeybee

Number of posts : 3565
Mood : Christmas - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Page 3 Bokmal10

Christmas - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   Christmas - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 22, 2016 11:28 pm

I noticed after the wood plank hit the window. You can see snow flakes floating from the ceciling. Has anyone see that before?

Has snow in real life, that the snow was up on the second floor? Throughout the history.

wootwoot
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   Christmas - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2016 6:16 pm

I'll have to check it out. I don't remember that.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   Christmas - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 24, 2016 5:11 pm

Buttercup wrote:
I noticed after the wood plank hit the window. You can see snow flakes floating from the ceciling. Has anyone see that before?

Has snow in real life, that the snow was up on the second floor? Throughout the history.

You're right. I saw it today. Looks like someone from the crew got messy.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
amyk
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 540

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   Christmas - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Page 3 EmptyTue Mar 30, 2021 10:09 pm

I love this one even though I think a lot of it is anachronistic (like the Christmas wrapping paper, and the emphasis on Santa Claus, along with the way he appears, which I think may not have been the way that people thought of him back then, but maybe I'm wrong).

The boy who plays Almanzo is as cute as a button! And that's "Eb" from GREEN ACRES playing his dad!

I love the flashback to the pilot episode with Mr. Edwards. Caroline's flashback is sweet, too. And I also like Hester Sue getting a flashback.

Even Carrie seemed to get more lines than Cassandra!

Perhaps my only negative thing about this episode is that it seems odd to me that Melissa Sue Anderson is named at the ending credits, like she is just a minor character....but I guess she really was just a minor character in this one....kind of seemed a waste to bring her and Adam for the episode but they barely had any part in it. Even Adam seemed to have a bigger role than Mary.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Christmas They Never Forgot   Christmas - A Christmas They Never Forgot - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Christmas They Never Forgot
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3