Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

MAKING THE TRANSFER

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

MAKING THE TRANSFER Empty
PostSubject: MAKING THE TRANSFER   MAKING THE TRANSFER EmptyWed Feb 21, 2007 6:05 pm

Hi everyone, Type

I hope that most of you have made it over to this forum although I notice that we are still missing some active members from the main forum, hopefully they will make it over soon.

As a lot of you have been aware of, the main forum was hacked a couple months ago. We were also starting to have problems with posting and problems with connecting to the forum. During that time, this back-up forum was created and we have been using it more than ever because problems in the main forum have been getting worse.

Aaron, LIW74 (another mod) and I have been talking about the problems and Aaron feels it is time to make this the main Little House on the Prairie forum. Yes, we do have a lot of history in the main forum and we are not going to loose it. We want to bring as many posts as possible from that forum to this one.

In order to bring as many posts as possible, we will need the cooperation of all of you. A lot of you posted a lot of nice subjects. When you have time, go to the old board, the address is: http://p2.forumforfree.com/lhotp.html
Please bring as many of your favorite posts as possible. Just copy your post and paste it in this forum. Some of the original posts have smilies and pictures, to copy those, just right click on the smiley or picture to get the URL address.

What about the comments that were made in the posts?
For now, just copy and paste the comments as well. If you know how to use the ‘Quote’ feature, use that so that we can tell who said what. If you do not know how to use that feature, simply say who said what, then send me a PM telling me what thread to fix, and I will fix it.

If you notice in the homepage of this forum ( Homepage ) , there are links to two forums. Aaron has posted both links so that we have access to the old forum to transfer threads. In time, the link to the old forum will disappear and the homepage will only have a link to this new forum.

Thank you all in advance for your cooperation. If you have any questions regarding the above, please let me know or send me a PM.

sunny Thank You -- from Aaron, LIW74 and me.
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : MAKING THE TRANSFER Happy011

PostSubject: Re: MAKING THE TRANSFER   MAKING THE TRANSFER EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 10:04 am

Yay Thank you Aaron And Shirley

MAKING THE TRANSFER Jacobk10MAKING THE TRANSFER Jacob210
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: MAKING THE TRANSFER   MAKING THE TRANSFER EmptyThu Feb 22, 2007 12:41 pm

I think this is a good thing. We will bring as much of our history as we can here with us, as well as start making new history as well. Thanks, Mods, for trying so hard at the old forum, and now for making this new place for us to gather :)

MAKING THE TRANSFER ChristinaKeeper2 MAKING THE TRANSFER 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MAKING THE TRANSFER   MAKING THE TRANSFER Empty

Back to top Go down

MAKING THE TRANSFER
Page 1 of 1