HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

Who you gonna call?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Number of posts : 53815
Mood :

PostSubject: Who you gonna call?   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:22 pm

Yesterday, I was doing some cleaning and sorting, and I put my cell phone down on the table, so I wouldn't misplace it. As I was working, I heard Opie making curious little noises, so I thought I'd better check to see what he was up to this time. As I walked into the room, Opie took off like a bolt of lightning - carrying something in his mouth. And my cell phone was missing! ROTFL Opie had stolen my cell phone! The chase was on! grinsmiley I ran after him, tracked him down and wrestled my phone from him. Who'd have thought a cat would be so desperate to make a phone call?? :Hahaha:

Pam........On a side note........I don't wish to alarm you, but when I caught up with Opie, he had Caesar's private cell number on quick dial. Now, I'm not suggesting that they were plotting adventures together, but if you suddenly discover that things are coming up missing, don't say I didn't warn you. batEyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:30 pm

ROTFL wow1..You sure have some cat lol......hes a wounder cat!!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:50 am

ROTFL I would have loved to hear those curious little noises! Do you supposed he was pretending to talk on the phone like mommy?

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:50 am

Savannah wrote:
Pam........On a side note........I don't wish to alarm you, but when I caught up with Opie, he had Caesar's private cell number on quick dial. Now, I'm not suggesting that they were plotting adventures together, but if you suddenly discover that things are coming up missing, don't say I didn't warn you. batEyes

NOOOOOOOO!!! affraid Caeser's good enough at getting into trouble all by himself. A roll of toilet paper has not made it out of this house alive since his arrival, and we're going broke buying more and more.....

I'm going to to secure everything in its place. I'm getting right on it NOW!! :unsure:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:13 am

:Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid

Number of posts : 2580
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:26 am

ROTFL

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva

Number of posts : 7227
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:01 am

I'm sorry, but I keep thinking of Ghostbusters every time I see this thread.

Photobucket
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:21 am

:Hahaha: I know, I know...........I've never seen the movie, but when I caught up to Opie I said to him "Oh come ON.......you're a CAT......who you gonna call?" Which, of course, brought that song incessantly into my brain. :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1209
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:26 am

And I thought my kids were bad when they were younger! ROTFL

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Savannah
"Psalm 34"

Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:56 am

pamh36 wrote:
Savannah wrote:

NOOOOOOOO!!! affraid Caeser's good enough at getting into trouble all by himself. A roll of toilet paper has not made it out of this house alive since his arrival, and we're going broke buying more and more.....

I'm going to to secure everything in its place. I'm getting right on it NOW!! :unsure:

Watch your paper towels very closely. That's Opie's fascination right now. What is it with kittens and paper products?? Last week, we had a paper towel runway from the kitchen to the front door!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor

Number of posts : 19958
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:44 pm

Aww, he just wanted to make the purrfect call to his friends........ Whistle

CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2016-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8656
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:31 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I'm sorry, but I keep thinking of Ghostbusters every time I see this thread.

Laughing I know...

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards

Number of posts : 9006
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 7:56 pm

:Hahaha:

Leukemia Awareness
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:59 pm

Savannah wrote:
Watch your paper towels very closely. That's Opie's fascination right now. What is it with kittens and paper products?? Last week, we had a paper towel runway from the kitchen to the front door!

Yes, he's gotten into those too! One day I came into the kitchen and there was a shredded mess of paper towel fragments from one end to the other. Needless to say, I practically have to keep them under lock and key these days!! I've forgotten what it's like to have a kitten. :haha: And now he's as big as Padre was, but still very much kitten, but because of his size, he has so much force behind him that when he jumps on something, things go flying. My house will never ever be the same!!! But, then he looks at you with those big kitty eyes and all is just forgiven.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow

Number of posts : 2649
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:36 pm

Ghostbusters!

*Now reads the first post*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird

Number of posts : 4117
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Sat Jul 26, 2008 2:00 am

pamh36 wrote:
Savannah wrote:

Yes, he's gotten into those too! One day I came into the kitchen and there was a shredded mess of paper towel fragments from one end to the other. Needless to say, I practically have to keep them under lock and key these days!! I've forgotten what it's like to have a kitten. :haha: And now he's as big as Padre was, but still very much kitten, but because of his size, he has so much force behind him that when he jumps on something, things go flying. My house will never ever be the same!!! But, then he looks at you with those big kitty eyes and all is just forgiven.

Same problem, different animal: Our dog, Annie, likes to get in a certain room and shred paper, too, but unfortunately, its in the trash can next to the throne and the outcome is kinda...messy! :sad5: 'Nuf said! grinsmiley

"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Sat Jul 26, 2008 7:54 am

With my kitty it's the Kleenex box.

Oh what fun it is to keep pulling them up one by one in rapid succession and then tear around in excitement over such a great find!!!

:kitty:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:08 pm

Misti wrote:

Same problem, different animal: Our dog, Annie, likes to get in a certain room and shred paper, too, but unfortunately, its in the trash can next to the throne and the outcome is kinda...messy! :sad5: 'Nuf said! grinsmiley

My dog, Molly does the same thing. Ranting
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who you gonna call?   Today at 5:06 pm

Back to top Go down

Who you gonna call?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1