Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Happy010

"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Empty
PostSubject: "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria   "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria EmptySat Jul 26, 2008 12:46 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap_travel/20080725/ap_tr_ge/travel_brief_austria_sound_of_music;_ylt=AhAvTrCH_CH49zMkcVX.SMSs0NUE

I thought you might all enjoy this article. Make sure to click on the picture and browse through the photo gallery. It is so cool! (Edited to add: I thought they would show all kinds of different pics...sorry!)

(Does this link work for everyone?)

"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Hummer"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria MistiKeeper"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Bookclub5"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria   "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:02 pm

Interesting story Misti. The pics was good too.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Happy010

PostSubject: Re: "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria   "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria EmptyMon Aug 11, 2008 10:04 pm

Wow, that's pretty impressive that she's still able to travel at 93 years old!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria   "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria EmptyTue Aug 12, 2008 7:46 am

I love this!! The villa/hotel is beautiful and so is this woman! I remember her speaking on the dvd special features---wow, she's aged since then! She has quite the smile and you can just tell she's a neat lady. Can you imagine the stories she could tell? Wink Well, I know where I'm staying if I ever visit Austria! How I would LOVE to visit Austria!!!"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Accord02 Thanks for sharing this Misti! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria   "Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria Empty

Back to top Go down

"Sound of Music" daughter returns to Austria
Page 1 of 1