Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Interview With Melissa Gilbert

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : Interview With Melissa Gilbert Pbucket

Interview With Melissa Gilbert Empty
PostSubject: Interview With Melissa Gilbert   Interview With Melissa Gilbert EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:14 pm

A friend E mailed me this interview with Melissa Gilbert about her up-coming stage role as Ma in Little House The Musical. Thought it may be of interest.

http://canadianpress.google.com/article/ALeqM5gqiLI8M28SrmO5NAEn8LiU6nhQlg

Interview With Melissa Gilbert MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Interview With Melissa Gilbert Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Melissa Gilbert   Interview With Melissa Gilbert EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 2:52 pm

How cool, thanks for sharing that........Her portrayal of Ma will be real interesting and I am sure she does a good job..........MG singing? That would be something to hear!!! :unsure:

Interview With Melissa Gilbert Rhonda10Interview With Melissa Gilbert Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Melissa Gilbert   Interview With Melissa Gilbert EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 8:10 pm

That was a great interview. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Melissa Gilbert   Interview With Melissa Gilbert EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 6:17 am

very good interview .....i iwsh i could see the show
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Melissa Gilbert   Interview With Melissa Gilbert EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 4:49 pm

Great interview! I can't wait to read Melissa's autobiography when she does publish it.

Interview With Melissa Gilbert ChristinaKeeper2 Interview With Melissa Gilbert 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Melissa Gilbert   Interview With Melissa Gilbert EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 7:59 pm

Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Interview With Melissa Gilbert   Interview With Melissa Gilbert Empty

Back to top Go down

Interview With Melissa Gilbert
Page 1 of 1