Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Boys.

Go down 
+4
bethandmanly
Lily
Rob
emilyanneoftheprairie
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : Boys. Happy010

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Boys.   Boys. EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 12:49 pm

okay i have troubles. These two boys like me. they are best friends. i have been friends with the one Blake for a sort of long time. Connor i have never been friends with because i always liked him until now. Connor is sort of quiet, yet he likes me so he doesn't really talk. I'm not the one to go and start a conversation either. Blake is a missionary kid. They are in Mississippi right now. He went to camp this year with my youth group. on the last day he asked me for my email. He even asked my dad if he could email me. Connor and Blake go to the same church which is a different one than mine. I guess i just wanted to blurt this all out. I sort of like Blake right now because i just do.

Boys. Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Boys. Cute-2

Last edited by emilyanneoftheprairie on Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Boys. Goodsi10

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:54 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
I guess i just wanted to blurt this all out.

Sometimes it helps a lot to do that, Em. I hope it all works out!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:09 pm

thanks Rob. i talk to my friend about alot of stuff but this is something where nobody really knows me in person and knows these boys so it helps.

Boys. Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Boys. LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Boys. Vianne10

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:10 pm

:alright: Emily! Boys can be such a headache. Whether you like them or dislike them, they always seem to be on your mind, don't they? Just ask our beloved Rob! batEyes

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Boys. Goodsi10

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 2:55 pm

Lily wrote:
:alright: Emily! Boys can be such a headache. Whether you like them or dislike them, they always seem to be on your mind, don't they? Just ask our beloved Rob! batEyes

Actually, I seldom have boys on my mind. OhMy
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Boys. Bokmal10

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:34 pm

Rob wrote:
Lily wrote:

Actually, I seldom have boys on my mind. OhMy

That's good to know. I would hate to call the police on you.

Boys can be trouble Emily, but if you don't do anything you know you shouldn't do, pray, and don't let anyone make you do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, then you'll be better off than a lot of young girls.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Boys. Love-s10

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:32 am

Lily wrote:
:alright: Emily! Boys can be such a headache. Whether you like them or dislike them, they always seem to be on your mind, don't they?

Wow, isn't that the truth? I could barely concentrate on school in middle school, I was so in love with someone!! And it was the real thing...I assure you---it was 9th grade, (which is actually high school nowadays), and I had ALL my classes with him. Problem was, his BEST FRIEND liked me. The best friend even asked me to 'go' with him, but I only had eyes for the other guy! The love was unrequitted, all throughout my Senior, and although I adore my hubby, this is a regret of mine that I never told him how I felt. Yes, indeed, boys can be a headache!! But they can be fun too. Wink I like Cheryl's advice, Emily. Go with that and you'll do well in life! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 7:05 pm

thanks everyone. Connor is full of himself so that really made me not like him anymore.

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Boys. Happy011

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 7:27 pm

Some boys can be a lot of trouble. Just be careful. Some girls can be pretty bad too. I knew a lot when I was your age.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 10:41 am

Emilyanne...I think it was very nice of Blake to ask your Dad if he could email you. That shows he is respectful. It shouldn't hurt to email and or talk on the phone for awhile. Get to know him well before you go any further. If he really respects and likes you he will hang around and want to know you. At your age, alot of girls are jumping right into dating and I personally think you need to wait awhile for that.
Its fun to have friends that are guys. You'll know it soon enough if he's someone you could eventually go on a date with. Good Luck!

Boys. Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 pm

Gin wrote:
Emilyanne...I think it was very nice of Blake to ask your Dad if he could email you. That shows he is respectful. It shouldn't hurt to email and or talk on the phone for awhile. Get to know him well before you go any further. If he really respects and likes you he will hang around and want to know you. At your age, alot of girls are jumping right into dating and I personally think you need to wait awhile for that.
Its fun to have friends that are guys. You'll know it soon enough if he's someone you could eventually go on a date with. Good Luck!

you are right. I'm not allowed to date until i'm in college so that really wasn't an option. it is fun having guys that are friends. i like him and all but it is nice to just talk to him as a friend and not feel strange around him. Thank you Gin for writing that!

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 3:15 pm

Anytime Emilyanne! Hope your school day has gone well. Dont be a stranger, but do that homework first! Smiles...Gin

Boys. Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 4:47 pm

yep. school went well. i haven't had homework yet. *knocks on wood*

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:21 am

I know it's been over a month since the last post to this topic, but I can totally relate to the feeling of stress over guys, emily! I'm also kind of shy like you, and I'm afraid to say hi to a guy or even smile at him in the halls! I liked this guy at my school, LJ, for over a year and I got really upset last month when he had a girlfriend at our school. it wouldn't matter to me if his girlfriend went to a different school because then I wouldn't have to see them together! but I sort of stopped liking him after that.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 12:59 pm

yeah. that sometimes really stinks. all of us aren't allowed to date, but we all have crushes and what not.

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 5:19 pm

I would be allowed to date but I don't have a boyfriend. It kind of bothers me because my best friends have all had boyfriends but not me! I'm kind of weird though, I have a crush on a guy whose an older brother of a different guy I liked two years ago! at least you're allowed to be friends with boys! sometimes they can be better friends than girls. my best friend of 11 years is a boy
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyMon Oct 13, 2008 9:29 pm

wow. see only one girl i think in my school has a boyfriend. like you said, sometimes boys are better friends. it is strange. they don't really fight with you and they are there to talk. well i hope that something goes your way. your friends wont/shouldn't judge you just because you don't have a boyfriend. it can be hard because they will be hanging out with their guy and you don't want one. just remember don't get a boyfriend just because all of your friends have one.

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 12:59 pm

my friends don't judge me because I don't have a boyfriend, it just feels awkward sometimes like if I'm with my best friend and then her boyfriend comes up to us, even though I sort of know her boyfriend. I almost feel bad for him though because he's always right there wanting to talk to her (my best friend) and usually she's like talking to friends and not to him.
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 5:34 pm

My kids are not allowed to date until they are 18! lol

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:10 pm

beckie do you have any kids? i never heard you mention any but you sill could.

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 7:29 pm

LOL, no not yet. But if I do.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:21 pm

oh okay. yah i wont let my kids date until they are in college. i can't stop them from liking people but nooo dating for them. just like for me right now

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 9:46 pm

You got the right idea. :)

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptyWed Oct 15, 2008 3:42 pm

lol. i really just don't think that dating is smart. i mean sometimes a girl will do things because she wants her boyfriend to think that she is cool, or vise versa. i mean i don't think that i would do anything with a guy that could totally change my life but then again peer pressure is always there. i am sort of glad that i can't date so it saves me from those types of situations.

Boys. Ifyou
Boys. Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:53 pm

I agree with you emily. I could name kids at my high school who would do something with someone, or atleast say they've done something, just for attention, and it can be annoying. I hate seeing the guy I have a crush on talking to other girls, but I can't really stop him. I just wish I wasn't so shy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boys.   Boys. Empty

Back to top Go down

Boys.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next