Wow, we have quite the wild people here!
1. Do you like blue cheese? Just the dressing.
2. Have you ever smoked marijuana? No.
3. Do you own a gun? No.
4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic? No Sonic here. But I'm confused why people add 'flavor' to it?
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? YES! I hate going to the doctor!
6. What do you think of hot dogs? There's nothing like a hotdog from an MSU basketball game! Other than 'specialty' hotdogs, they're not my favorite.
7. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story.
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee!
9. Can you do push ups? Um, I haven't tried that in a loooong time, so I don't know.
10. Do you get mad easily? No.
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring that was originally my great-grandmother's.
12. Favorite hobby? Scrapbooking, reading, and coming here!
13. Favorite subject in school? English
14. Do you have A.D.D? No.
15. What's one trait you hate about yourself? I'm stealing Misti's---eating when bored.
16. Middle name? Jean.
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment.
1. I need to figure out what's for dinner tonight.
2. Man, it sucks that vacation is over.
3. I really need another cup of coffee!
18. Name 3 things you BOUGHT YESTERDAY.
2. Sausage for breakfast
3. Bluberries for the pancakes!
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Coffee, sugar-free Kool-Aid, water.
20. Current worry? Son going off to college and getting the student loans in order and the dorm room supplied!
21. Current hate right now? The fact that I still owe $600 for my son's wisdom teeth surgery.
22. Favorite place to be? Anywhere there is a beautiful view of water---mainly Northern Michigan!
23. How did you bring in the New Year? Had friends over and kissed dahubby!
24. Where would you like to go? Currently I want to get the kids to Michigan Adventure water park. But long-term, I'd love to go to Italy, or like Rob said, the wine country of France!
25. Name three of your childhood friends. JoAnne, Amy, and Amy. Um, Amy was a popular name of the 70's!
26. Do you own slippers? Yes!
27. What shirt are you wearing? Wow, these are weird questions. Um, it's a floral t-shirt. (Amy surveys room for hidden cameras :unsure:)
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I never have, but I think I'd get sweaty! :scratch:
29. Can you whistle? Yes.
30. What's your favorite color? Yellow.
31. Would you be a pirate? No.
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? LOL, I was singing Dancing Queen last night in the shower!
33. Favorite girl's name? Just ONE?! Sorry, can't do it. Julia, Rachel, Allison, Lindsay, Kate.
34. Favorite boy's name? Brendan and Nicholas.
35. What's in your pocket right now? a tissue.
36. What's something that made you laugh? My 18 yr old son playing on a slide and monkey bars at a park last night, and a 4 year old boy chasing him around and beating on him! :haha:
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Seriously, my mom was WAY too practical for character sheets!
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I was hit by a drunk driver in '93. I was lucky with pulled back muscles and a gash in the knee that needed stitches.
39. Do you love where you live? Yes.
40. How many TVs do you have in your house? Oh Gosh, this is embarrasing. We have 6. (but 3 are really small! :unsure:). This is what you get when your hubby has a 2nd job at Best Buy!
41. Who is your loudest friend? I have nice, quiet friends.
My hubby is the one with loud friends.
42. How many dogs do you have? Two, Chelsey & Jenna
43. Does someone have a crush on you? Hope so!
44. What is your favorite book(s)? I'm going to go with the Harry Potter series, which I still haven't finished.
45. How many remotes in the living room? Two.
46. What is your favorite candy? Reese Cups.
47. Favorite Sports Team? Detroit Tigers and anything MSU
48. What song do you want played at your funeral? Probably something by Josh Groban. And a song by Beth Neilsen Chapman that I can't recall the title at the moment.
49. What were you doing at 12 AM last night? I was naughty and stayed up watching House Hunters on HGTV until 12:30.
50. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? That I overslept because I stayed up too late!! :faint2: