Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother

Go down 
+4
Savannah
Prairie Wind
Alice
Rhonda
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Purple2

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Empty
PostSubject: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 12:39 am

My neighbor's brother was involved in a motorcycle accident. You can read about it in the link below. Please pray for his recovery and for his family during this time. Huh?

J. Hartfield Recovery

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Rhonda10Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 3:40 am

I will keep him in my prayers. What horrible injuries, but it sounds like he has wonderful doctors and will keep making progress.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:52 am

Praying...

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:57 am

Praying here, too!

(What an odd coincidence, Rhonda! I got an e-mail from a friend last night, asking for prayer for her brother, who had been in a motorcycle accident. When I saw your post, I thought "Wow, wouldn't that be odd if it happened to be the same young man??" It isn't, though. My friend's brother broke his back.)
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 10:22 am

He is in my prayers.

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 1:20 pm

Thanks all.....I appreciate it and I know my neighbor does too......he will recover, just has a long road ahead of him......

And Savannah, I will be praying for your neighbor's brother......a broken back, how awful!!! No

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Rhonda10Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Rhonda, prayers for your neighbor's brother for his recovery, and for strenght for him and his family. Savannah, I'm praying for your friend's brother, also. What horrible accidents! Blue

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother ChristinaKeeper2 Prayers for Neighbor's Brother 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:35 pm

J is in my thoughts and prayers. So is your neighbor Savannah.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 10:14 am

Sorry I missed this---I'll be praying Rhonda.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:35 am

Glad to hear J is doing better. I will remember him in prayer. Keep those boys OFF those cycles Rhonda!

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prayers for Neighbor's Brother   Prayers for Neighbor's Brother Empty

Back to top Go down

Prayers for Neighbor's Brother
Page 1 of 1