HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 6770
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:38 am

I really liked Olga (Town Party, Country Party- I think that was the episode) Graham (Child Of Pain), Abel (School Mom). at the moment, I can't think of any characters that I didn't like
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler

Number of posts : 812
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:39 pm

Oh, I like Olga, too.

In the ep "A Harvest of Friends", I didn't like the man who took the oxen back from Charles after he'd gotten hurt by a fall from a tree. He just stood by while the girls tried to help lift the grain (or whatver), and when the townsmen came to help, he tried to make it seem that he wasn't all that bad. Hmm.

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"

Number of posts : 7816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   Tue Mar 24, 2015 11:17 pm

I liked Olga from Town Party, Country Party, and Abel from School Mom. I also liked Anna from The Music Box. I can't think of any least favorites though. I really wish Olga would have been a regular in Walnut Grove though!

"That would be a fate worse than death." - Sara Stanley - Road to Avonlea

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/ Online
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner

Number of posts : 1208
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   Wed Mar 25, 2015 5:07 am

I liked Olga. My least favorites are Sylvia's father and Anna's father. The reason Rev. Alden's wife was never seen again was because Iris Corn who played his wife had passed away not long after filming the episode.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LauraIngallsfan
"Psalm 73"

Number of posts : 7816
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:28 am

I really felt like Olga should have been a regular and been Laura's friend throughout all of the series. That was the first episode I watched and I remember thinking that I hope Olga is in a lot more episodes... but she wasn't. I thought that she was really good at acting.

I guess for a least favorite you could say Olga's father... until the end of the episode, then I liked him. The same goes for Graham's father in Child of Pain... until the ending of the episode, then he was nice.

"That would be a fate worse than death." - Sara Stanley - Road to Avonlea

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”  - Laura Ingalls Wilder

Back to top Go down
View user profile https://sites.google.com/site/mylittlehouselibrary/ Online
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites   Today at 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

One episode characters--your favorites and least favorites
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2