Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My little house video.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

House - My little house video. Empty
PostSubject: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyWed Aug 13, 2008 8:59 pm

I hope everyone enjoys it. I just learned how to make one using clips from the show. Cloud 9

Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : House - My little house video. Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyThu Aug 14, 2008 12:35 am

Very nicely done Susie.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : House - My little house video. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 3:07 pm

Well, I took the 8 minutes to watch this, and thanks Susie, I'm an emotional wreck! bawling Wink First off, that version of the song is just beautiful---one of my favorite singers on American Idol sang that this year. The opening scene and the last two scenes (The Last Farewell and Remember Me) really struck a chord with me. I think the beginning is the best part actually...I got goosebumps---the contrast between the 'happy' version of the song, against the funeral, and the camera slowly moving in. I don't know, it touched me.

You know, the Reverend's words at the end really hit me too. It's been a long time since I've seen the Last Farewell (it's next to impossible for me to watch that one---I love angst, but it's just too much for me)....he says "Wherever we go in this world, we will always remember Walnut Grove. It will always be home to us." Good grief, I'm getting choked up just writing those words!! But isn't that what this show is to us? I swear, every time I 'leave it' for awhile and come back to it, it feels like 'coming home'. I think Michael Landon just totally knew that...he absolutely knew what this show meant to people, that it truly would live in our hearts. And Susie, I like the 'ode to Pa' in this...it seems to be 'Charles centered' and it made me miss Michael Landon all the more. Very nice, Susie!House - My little house video. Accord02

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 5:38 pm

Thank you so much Cheryl and Amy.Wave

Amy, your kind words means alot to me. I've wanted to make a video using clips for such a long time.I finally figured it out.Bliss It was harder than I thought. :unsure: I love the song Over the Rainbow. Love I know what you are talking about...when Rev Alden talks about remembering Walnut Grove and how it has been a friend to all. I get emotional too. bawling I didn't think it was gonna be so long. OhMy I hope that don't keep people from watching it. Cool
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyMon Aug 18, 2008 11:38 pm

Great job!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 3:33 am

wow thats awesome ...you are very clever thanks for sharing
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 9:04 am

Thank you! Wave
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 2:39 pm

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21172
Mood : House - My little house video. Purple2

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 5:53 pm

Dabbs Greer (Rev. Alden), Victor French Mr. Edwards), Michael Landon (Charles Ingalls), Kevin Hagen (Doc Baker), Karl Swenson (Mr. Hanson) and Richard Bull (Mr. Oleson)

Out of those six men, only Richard Bull is left........What a wonderful video Susie...you honored all of these men in their own way.......GREAT JOB!!! Applause Thumbsup

House - My little house video. Rhonda10House - My little house video. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyTue Aug 19, 2008 8:20 pm

Thats sad but true Rhonda. LH has lost so many great actors. Blue

Thank you. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : House - My little house video. Happy010

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptySat Aug 23, 2008 8:10 pm

Amy wrote:
The opening scene and the last two scenes (The Last Farewell and Remember Me) really struck a chord with me. I think the beginning is the best part actually...I got goosebumps---the contrast between the 'happy' version of the song, against the funeral, and the camera slowly moving in. I don't know, it touched me.

Me too, I loved that part so much! Thumbsup

Susie, great job! How did you get that border around the video by the way? That's really neat! :CoolSign:

House - My little house video. Horses10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : House - My little house video. Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 11:02 pm

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, so I thought I'd put it here. I found a unique Little House video I wanted to share....I really am not a country fan, but this song totally works. Make sure you watch to the end---it kind of tells a story!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJpd9QVC1h4

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Toby
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Toby

Number of posts : 239

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. EmptyThu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 pm

That was pretty good Amy. Too bad the original video in this thread was removed. I don't think I got a chance to watch it.
Back to top Go down
https://littlehousebluray.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My little house video.   House - My little house video. Empty

Back to top Go down

My little house video.
Page 1 of 1