Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Wild & Crazy Dreams

Go down 
+5
Savannah
ChristinaAL
Lily
HarrisonCrosby4387
Carol
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Wild & Crazy Dreams Happy010

Wild & Crazy Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 4:34 pm

Wild & Crazy Dreams Lady-dreams

Why do we dream? More important, why do we dream such crazy, scary, wild dreams? Dr. Robert Strickgold, a psychiatrist at Harvard Medical School says that dreams are the way our body clears out the mind. The really strange dreams come when the mind slips an experience into the wrong box. I watched a program recently that talked about how at night the brain is working like a factory, putting the memories that most impact us to an area where will will have them for a long time and it discards the things that don't really matter... and it is during this process that thoughts and sights can become mixed up and usually we end up having a crazy dream... lol
Salvador Dali a famous painter has done several paintings of weird visions he has had in dreams.

I thought it'd be fun to talk about some wild visions you have had in dreams.... Type

==============

Okay, I recently dram that during one afternoon some friends came to visit me at the old house I lived at and they were amazed at this huge tree I had in my back yard (this yard looked a lot bigger than the one at my old house). So all 6 girls started climing up the tree and I saw them hanging out on the tree branches, screaming at each other back and forth... it was a very huge tree... Then, I had this small monkey inside a box (I guess he appeared in my dream because I had seen Night of the Museum that day, does anyone remember the monkey that comes out in it? lol), I let the monkey loose and he started running through all the tree and my friends up in this tree were screaming and trying to get down but were afraid of the monkey that would zip past them and pull their hair or do something to them.....

ROTFL Yes, dreams are weird...

Wild & Crazy Dreams Horses10
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Wild & Crazy Dreams Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:19 pm

I had a dream a few weeks ago where me and my dad were sleeping outside on a busy road, lol. It was really strange.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:29 pm

MattLabMyLove wrote:
I had a dream a few weeks ago where me and my dad were sleeping outside on a busy road, lol. It was really strange.

Laughing weird.... Were the cars swirving to avoid hitting you guys? lol

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 7:36 pm

I think we we on the very edge of the road, lol. It's a little bit fuzzy. It was also in one of the worst neighborhoods in my city.

When I was a kid I had a dream that I went to school with no shoes. Just a pair of navy blue socks pulled all the way up to my knees ,lol. And we were walking from one building to another in the alley that seperated the two parts of the school.

I also had a dream that there were two of me, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:01 pm

I dream weird all the time.

If you eat late at night, you are more likely to have dreams or nightmares. (My experience, anyway)
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 9:48 pm

Yeah, I've heard that as well. Especially if you eat cashews.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Wild & Crazy Dreams LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Wild & Crazy Dreams Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:15 pm

I hardly dream. But when I do, my dream continues after I get up to use the bathroom. Huh?

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Aug 25, 2008 11:24 pm

Lily wrote:
I hardly dream. But when I do, my dream continues after I get up to use the bathroom. Huh?

The saga continues! ROTFL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyTue Aug 26, 2008 4:50 pm

I have like so many werid dreams all the time!!

My dreams never continue!

I keep having dreams that i have kids!! or that me and my friend are back in school again!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyWed Aug 27, 2008 6:00 pm

You know how I said I always wanted to have twins? Well last night I had a dream I had a boy and girl twin, lol. And the babies were so cute, but really big, like they were a couple months old, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 2:37 pm

Most of the time, I don't remember my dreams. But sometimes, I have strange ones that I can't help but remember, LOL. Recently I had a dream that someone was chasing me through the building where I work, and that it was dark and I was trying to hide...kinda made it scary (well, scarier than usual LOL), to go to work the next day!

Wild & Crazy Dreams ChristinaKeeper2 Wild & Crazy Dreams 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Wild & Crazy Dreams Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 8:49 pm

{{{Christina}}} I can relate. I had an awful dream a while back, and it was so real, that I actually had to go and make sure that the person I'd dreamed about was okay. I had to see them face to face to be certain. Dreams can be so real!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:10 am

Savannah wrote:
{{{Christina}}} I can relate. I had an awful dream a while back, and it was so real, that I actually had to go and make sure that the person I'd dreamed about was okay. I had to see them face to face to be certain. Dreams can be so real!

Me too! I once had a dream that a close friend of mine had passed away... the dream felt so real that I called her the next morning and felt good to hear her talk and laugh on the phone....

Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 12:40 am

I Once had a Dream that my Brother kill some one i know it was awful dream but i just had to ask him if it was true but of course it was not true

Wild & Crazy Dreams Jacobk10Wild & Crazy Dreams Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Wild & Crazy Dreams Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:41 am

This is interesting...I had a REALLY weird one this morning. You know how you seem to remember dreams better toward the morning? Well I dreamt that I called my mom to tell her I wouldn't be going to church with them this morning, and she wouldn't speak to me!! She was so mad, I couldn't get her to talk to me! :unsure: Um, really, we don't take church THAT seriously! grinsmiley I kept telling her, "Mom, you are being REALLY childish about this, please at least SAY something!" And she would not speak! LOLOLOL! Wait till I tell her about this! Ahem...when she gets home from church. Huh? :haha:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 11:42 am

MattLabMyLove wrote:
You know how I said I always wanted to have twins? Well last night I had a dream I had a boy and girl twin, lol. And the babies were so cute, but really big, like they were a couple months old, lol.

LOL Beckie, did you watch the epie recently where Nellie & Percival had the boy and girl twins? grinsmiley Well, I think better to dream that than to actually have it happen in real life! LOL! My sister has twins, and I always loved having them for awile for 'auntie time', and then giving them back to her! batEyes

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 4:53 pm

I hope you get the family quarrel mended, Amy. batEyes

I've had really silly dreams regarding pieces of music that I was working on, and composers I was learning about. One time, I dreamed that Elise and Gertrude (the names of the movements of Fur Elise) were arguing with one another. Gertrude was confronting Elise.......accusing her of conspiring against her to keep the American public from knowing that there was more than one movement to Fur Elise. :Hahaha: It was a fun dream, though.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Wild & Crazy Dreams LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Wild & Crazy Dreams Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:02 pm

Savannah wrote:
I hope you get the family quarrel mended, Amy. batEyes

I've had really silly dreams regarding pieces of music that I was working on, and composers I was learning about. One time, I dreamed that Elise and Gertrude (the names of the movements of Fur Elise) were arguing with one another. Gertrude was confronting Elise.......accusing her of conspiring against her to keep the American public from knowing that there was more than one movement to Fur Elise. :Hahaha: It was a fun dream, though.

OMG! I had a dream about Elise and Gertrude too once. I dreamed that I was the 3rd student to Beethovan, and Beethovan was writing Fur Elise, except he named it Fur Lily. :Hahaha:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:04 pm

Lily!! How funny is that!! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:15 pm

Amy wrote:
MattLabMyLove wrote:

LOL Beckie, did you watch the epie recently where Nellie & Percival had the boy and girl twins? grinsmiley Well, I think better to dream that than to actually have it happen in real life! LOL! My sister has twins, and I always loved having them for awile for 'auntie time', and then giving them back to her! batEyes

No, they actually took Hallmark off of our tv stations here. :(

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Wild & Crazy Dreams Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 5:27 pm

Savannah wrote:
Gertrude was confronting Elise.......accusing her of conspiring against her to keep the American public from knowing that there was more than one movement to Fur Elise. :Hahaha:

There's more than one movement to Fur Elise? Why wasn't I told about this!? Wild & Crazy Dreams 4_3_4
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Wild & Crazy Dreams Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 6:24 pm

My worst nightmares happened this spring while I was in hospital. I was on heavy duty painkillers that were causing havoc with my mental state. I was dreaming about the end times and how I was left behind. I know that I can blame the drugs but those dreams still scare me even now, months later.

Wild & Crazy Dreams MarilynKeeper Wild & Crazy Dreams Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptySun Sep 07, 2008 10:04 pm

Amy wrote:
This is interesting...I had a REALLY weird one this morning. You know how you seem to remember dreams better toward the morning? Well I dreamt that I called my mom to tell her I wouldn't be going to church with them this morning, and she wouldn't speak to me!! She was so mad, I couldn't get her to talk to me! :unsure: Um, really, we don't take church THAT seriously! grinsmiley I kept telling her, "Mom, you are being REALLY childish about this, please at least SAY something!" And she would not speak! LOLOLOL! Wait till I tell her about this! Ahem...when she gets home from church. Huh? :haha:

Come to think of it, I've had similar dreams Amy - one time I had a dream that I was talking to Mike on the phone and the call got disconnected or something, so I called him back. The only problem was that I lierally woke up, and called him back - the only part I dreamed was the call ending! ROTFL He was very confused when I called him asking what had happened to the call.

Wild & Crazy Dreams ChristinaKeeper2 Wild & Crazy Dreams 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:40 pm

Oh my goodness Christina! And when he told you I'll bet you said, "No I did not do that!!" LOL! That would indeed be freaky! :haha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 5:27 pm

Hey gang,

Talk about "going to the movies" while you sleep! lol Last night I had some wild and crazy dreams.... I can't remember it all exactly but I remember parts of it....

I think this dream was a combination of my memory from watching One Tree Hill, 13 going on 30, The Ring and The Covenant. LOL
I had a dream that this blonde guy and Sophia Bush (girl who plays Brooke on OTH) got together to play a prank on the blonde guy's 13 year old brother. This 13 year old kid likes Sophia and so at halloween gathering the blonde guy tells his 13 year old brother they are going to play 7 minutes in heaven and to go in the closet because Sophia would be going in in a couple of minutes. So the boy goes in the closet and he waits there for like 3 minutes and when he sees that nobody is coming he opens the door to find out that the room is empty and dark... he starts calling out for Sophia. All of a sudden Sophia appears dressed up as the freaky looking girl from the well from the movie "The Ring" and starts walking towards him carrying this beat up old looking doll. The kid freaks out and gets upset. He keeps looking at Sophia, not really knowing it's her and he shows her his powers. He makes his eyes turn pure black and Sophia screams... and down the stairs comes the kids older brother also w/ his eyes black and start walking towards Sophia..... that was the end of that scene that I remember... affraid :faint2: lol

Another dream I had was that me and my friends had several super powers that we only would use around each other for the sake of not getting discovered and being used as ginny pigs by the government. One of our powers was that we had the ability to see true love in people and ourselves. Love For example, if I were to say I loved my mother I could show to my friends that I really meant it because I could make my heart glow w/ rainbow colors. I would be able to see a couple holding hands and if I wanted to see if they really loved each other, I would make their hearts glow, sometimes only one of the couple's heart would glow Blue
Anyway... in this dream I remember a part when a friend of mine who also had special powers were fighting over this same guy. We were beyond yelling at each other, now we were just both on the ground and my friend was on top of me trying to hit me when I yelled at her to stop. I got her off of me and stood up, I was tired of fighting and told her ... "Clarice... I'm tired of this... I'll resign .. but only if you are really in love with him". "I am... " she told me.... "Prove it... " I said. So she made her heart glow and I could see the rainbow colors glowing through her shirt... and I nodded sadly... showing my approval. She had seen and loved him first so I stopped fighting for him...

LOL... what crazy dreams ha?!!! :sillySmiley:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wild & Crazy Dreams   Wild & Crazy Dreams Empty

Back to top Go down

Wild & Crazy Dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next