HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  Log in  

Share | 

the new 90210?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: the new 90210?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:59 pm

is any one gonna watch it?
Back to top Go down
MattLabMyLove
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan

Number of posts : 4810
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:55 pm

Nah. I never really liked it when it was on the first time. I am surprised they are bringing it back.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:09 pm

i just watched it....it was a little werid!..seems more like the oc!..but its not bad..but not has good has the first one!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6

Number of posts : 2526
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:21 pm

I watched it too, only to see what Brenda and Kelly were up to these days. Not sure if I liked it or not. It's definately not as good as the original.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:01 am

No. I won't be watching. I heard Tori Spelling was not gonna be on it, so I am skipping it.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8654
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:27 am

LIWnut wrote:
I watched it too, only to see what Brenda and Kelly were up to these days. Not sure if I liked it or not. It's definately not as good as the original.

That's how I feel about it... I'll watch it again next week... and see if it grows on me... grinsmiley
The original was better in my opinion (at least the first 5 seasons of it)

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:18 am

Agree the original was better. Obviously though times do change and so do things when they decide to try to do something like bring a show back. *sigh* I have come to decide to call that channel the Spoiled Rich Brats Station now. It seems that is all that is on it. I do wish though that with doing 90210 that they would have given us original viewers a few more from the old cast.
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker

Number of posts : 8654
Mood :

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:10 pm

BerryEvilQueen wrote:
I do wish though that with doing 90210 that they would have given us original viewers a few more from the old cast.

I heard that Jason (who used to play Brandon) might... not confirmed... but might direct a couple of episodes. Also, the guy who played David said he wouldn't deny if he was asked to make an appearance, said anything is possible lol

I really like seeing Kelly & Brenda... looks like their storylines are better than the kids... I don't see any really interesting storylines going on w/ the kids in school... seems like it's just about who'se cheating on who, who will sleep with who... etc... I hope some better storylines develop since I hear that the ratings are declining a bit...
The original series had some really interesting storylines... please put some of those on!

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://myworldthroughthelens.smugmug.com/

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:11 pm

That's what happneds when you try and re=make a perfuct show again!......You just can't re-make that same magic you know!!!!

I wish more of the old cast was in the new show then it be a bit better!

i have not watched it in a few weeks.......what have i missed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the new 90210?   Today at 8:39 am

Back to top Go down

the new 90210?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1