Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A few drawings...

Go down 
+38
Kamberley
Praire Girl
Davetucson
Ruth
littlehousefan200
Honeybee
J.v.Hunen
Julia
Krissy
amyk
Prairie Dweller
alexczarn
Vanesa
Kristina
Susie
Robinsgirl
flatbroke
Gin
Lily
Lori
Farmer Girl
EllieJane
Misti
carolineingalls
ChristinaAL
Rhonda
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
LIWnut
pamh36
Amy
Teresa
bethandmanly
Rob
Prairie Wind
Alice
JW
Savannah
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 18 Bokmal10

A few drawings... - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:30 am

alexczarn wrote:
Savannah wrote:
This little fella just begged to be drawn. A few drawings... - Page 18 25973

A few drawings... - Page 18 Pup5

Great! I love the little labbie.

WOW!!! What a sweety he looks! Just look at those eyes! You are a genius, Savannah! Thumbsup

Vanesa.

A few drawings... - Page 18 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 18 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 11:25 am

Savannah wrote:
Me again. A few drawings... - Page 18 205803 A few drawings... - Page 18 440956 This one is an exercise in using one color to draw.....

A few drawings... - Page 18 Elise4

Of course I absolutely LOVE this!! Wonderful job Savannah!! Applause
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 12:02 pm

As always...awesome work. You must THINK in color. I believe I THINK in black and white better. I haven't gone back to the color yet.

A few drawings... - Page 18 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
A few drawings... - Page 18 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 18 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:00 pm

Vanesa wrote:
WOW!!! What a sweety he looks! Just look at those eyes! You are a genius, Savannah! Thumbsup

A few drawings... - Page 18 688644 Thank you so much, Vanesa. A few drawings... - Page 18 410460 I'm really not, but I sure appreciate the beautiful compliment!

Amy wrote:
Savannah wrote:
Me again. A few drawings... - Page 18 205803 A few drawings... - Page 18 440956 This one is an exercise in using one color to draw.....

A few drawings... - Page 18 Elise4

Of course I absolutely LOVE this!! Wonderful job Savannah!! Applause

Thank you, Amy! That means a lot to me coming from your expert opinion concerning Somewhere in Time!

Gin wrote:
As always...awesome work. You must THINK in color. I believe I THINK in black and white better. I haven't gone back to the color yet.

Thank you, Gin! I'm having fun experimenting in color and in graphite! There's so much to learn, so much to try....And so little time!
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 10:06 pm

Hey how 'bout drawing Laura and Pa?

A few drawings... - Page 18 Alexke11
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 4:13 am

I might just do that some day, Alex!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 2:13 pm

I got some new pencils, and had to try them (and a new method in drawing) out....SO....Here's one of my favorite actors ever.

A few drawings... - Page 18 Johnwa20

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 18 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 17, 2010 10:13 pm

A few drawings... - Page 18 184143 Could this be more perfect?
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 12:02 am

Great!!! The likeness is excellent!!! jumphappy bravo

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 8:18 am

Savannah, I don't know how you do it, but you continue to amaze me even more every time you post a new drawing. Remarkable!

A few drawings... - Page 18 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 11:07 am

Rob wrote:
A few drawings... - Page 18 184143 Could this be more perfect?

A few drawings... - Page 18 688644 Thank you, Rob! A few drawings... - Page 18 410460

Vanesa wrote:
Great!!! The likeness is excellent!!! jumphappy bravo

A few drawings... - Page 18 6472 Thank you, Vanesa!

pamh36 wrote:
Savannah, I don't know how you do it, but you continue to amaze me even more every time you post a new drawing. Remarkable!

A few drawings... - Page 18 303544 Thank you, Pam! I'm such a fan of his, it was a lot of fun to work on. (And it was interesting trying out the different method for the portrait, too!)
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 3:12 pm

You know, I'm not even a John Wayne fan, but I think this may be my favorite. REALLY good Savannah. yes (This is one you should enter in something, for sure! Thumbsup ).
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 18, 2010 4:03 pm

A few drawings... - Page 18 410460 Thank you, Amy! He's one of my favorite portraits, too! A few drawings... - Page 18 6472
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:13 am

After using her photo for a "One hour, one pencil" colored pencil exercise earlier, I decided that I really wanted to draw Jane Seymour as Elise Mckenna in a full graphite portrait. Some of this was drawn by candlelight because of a power outage, and I quickly discovered that candlelight might be romantic-looking, but it's awful for drawing by!

A few drawings... - Page 18 Elise510
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62618
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 18 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:38 am

Wow, that is beautiful, Savannah! A few drawings... - Page 18 6472 You just keep getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 8:45 am

A few drawings... - Page 18 410460 Thank you, Rob!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 10:16 am

Savannah wrote:
After using her photo for a "One hour, one pencil" colored pencil exercise earlier, I decided that I really wanted to draw Jane Seymour as Elise Mckenna in a full graphite portrait. Some of this was drawn by candlelight because of a power outage, and I quickly discovered that candlelight might be romantic-looking, but it's awful for drawing by!

A few drawings... - Page 18 Elise510

MY NEW FAVORITE. Love

This is absolutely stunning Savannah. I adore this portrait!!! You even captured her lazy eye! Like Rob said, you truly just get better and better. And I LOVE the idea that you did this by candlelight, considering this IS technically of 'another era'. Smile Exquisite, remarkable, exceptional, and every other positive adjective that is out there. Bravo!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 7:03 pm

A few drawings... - Page 18 688644 A few drawings... - Page 18 688644 Amy, thank you so much! And THANK YOU for mentioning the eye!! A few drawings... - Page 18 303544 I'm not kidding you, it took me what seemed like *forever* to get her eye to where I thought it was just right - so I'm really glad that you think I got it!
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 24, 2010 11:48 pm

You did it wonderfully! When you watch it, you notices at the first glance it's Jane Seymour...Congrats again! Applause

Vanesa.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 1:44 pm

A few drawings... - Page 18 688644 Thank you, Vanesa!

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : A few drawings... - Page 18 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 6:33 pm

I've been having a Dr Quinn marathon this afternoon and just love watching Jane in it. What a talented gal she is. And what a wonderful talent you have Savannah. What film is this from?
I love Jane's hair. I love it when Dr Mike's hair is braided into a twist, not a regular braid. Maybe you could draw Dr Mike sometime.

A few drawings... - Page 18 MarilynKeeper A few drawings... - Page 18 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 7:29 pm

Savannah wrote:
A few drawings... - Page 18 688644 A few drawings... - Page 18 688644 Amy, thank you so much! And THANK YOU for mentioning the eye!! A few drawings... - Page 18 303544 I'm not kidding you, it took me what seemed like *forever* to get her eye to where I thought it was just right - so I'm really glad that you think I got it!

Considering I've seen Somewhere in Time probably 20 times, and that scene being one of my favorites, trust me, you got all of her features, including the eye, perfectly accurate. Thumbsup It really shows that you took your time with this and made sure every single detail was as it should be. And, that 'moment' was so 'key' to the movie---Jane had to really exude all that love that she had for 'Richard' there, just in that one look, and you got it Savannah. yes Congrats! Applause

LIWnut wrote:
I've been having a Dr Quinn marathon this afternoon and just love watching Jane in it. What a talented gal she is. And what a wonderful talent you have Savannah. What film is this from?
I love Jane's hair. I love it when Dr Mike's hair is braided into a twist, not a regular braid. Maybe you could draw Dr Mike sometime.

Oh Marilyn, I'll be right over to watch with you! Wink DQ marathons are the best! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:39 pm

Amy wrote:

LIWnut wrote:

Oh Marilyn, I'll be right over to watch with you! Wink DQ marathons are the best! Thumbsup

Amy, right now I am watching the Biography of Jane that is included as bonus features in the Series boxed set. Wow, she has done a lot of work. But I only know her as Dr Mike. Is Somewhere In Time still available anywhere, I need to watch it.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 9:50 pm

I know, I was shocked at her biography too---she has lived one very full life, that's for sure! Must have been so tragic for her when she couldn't become a prima ballerina....but as they say, God works in mysterious ways! Smile

Here's Somewhere in Time on Amazon! Great price too!

http://www.amazon.com/Somewhere-Time-Collectors-Christopher-Reeve/dp/B00004W46I/ref=sr_1_1?s=gateway&ie=UTF8&qid=1285465317&sr=8-1
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 EmptySat Sep 25, 2010 10:02 pm

Thanks for the link Amy. I'll have to check it out.

Sorry Savannah, didn't mean to hijack your thread, lol.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A few drawings...   A few drawings... - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

A few drawings...
Page 18 of 38Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 28 ... 38  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: