Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Gabon

Go down 
+5
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Teresa
Misti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Do you watch Survivor?
I watch it, I live it, I breathe it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Not obsessed, but I love it! Love it! Love it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_lcap57%Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
I watch, but if I miss one no biggie!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
What's Survivor?
Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_lcap29%Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Goodsi10

Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:04 pm

I noticed Marcus and Charlie on the jury started giggling as soon as Randy stepped forward to play the idol. They had no way of knowing it was fake, did they??
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 1:30 pm

They were probably laughing because they thought that Randy and Corinne had pulled one over on the others. When, actually, it was the other way around. They may have also been laughing, just looking at Sugar and Crystal. I was even laughing, looking at Sugar. She could hardly contain herself. I don't think that Marcus and Charlie knew anything. They were laughing, thinking Randy would be safe.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 2:31 pm

Teresa wrote:
I don't think that Marcus and Charlie knew anything. They were laughing, thinking Randy would be safe.

Yeah, because they were part of Randy's aliance, right? Or at least Marcus was...

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 21, 2008 3:20 pm

Yeah, it was Randy, Corinne, Marcus and Charlie.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Just a reminder that Survivor is on tonight. We almost forgot! It's like a re-cap show, but they're doing something different this time. Here's the link---scroll down a ways and you'll see it toward the bottom right hand side:

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/

Hmm, and I just watched this 'secret scene' with Randy. Interesting...

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor/video/video.php?cid=834175654&pid=Z76LPSMXMW9CidJz9Q4kqLDSqkAgcIxV&category=recent&play=true

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyThu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm

WOW. I knew I didn't like Corrine, but after tonight I really can not STAND her!! Oh, ok...I didn't realize that having a college degree makes you a great person. :think: I guess Sugar's just a little 'pee-on' because she doesn't have one. Sugar's right, she CAN teach Corrine a thing or two but Corrine is too stuck on herself to see that. Ugh, I just can't tolerate people like that. mad

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 1:14 pm

i know. i mean like please what are you doing? right now you do not have a job. so she shouldn't be criticizing Sugar for that. also who cares if you do not have a degree. you wont be able to get a job a some places, but you can still do stuff. idk she ticked me off.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 7:57 pm

I think Corinne and Randy would make a nice couple. They're both so... venomous.

Does anybody watch the CBS Morning Show the day after a vote-off? They always have the booted Survivor on. I haven't seen any of them this season. I'm just wondering if Randy seemed as obnoxious off the island as he was on it.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 10:39 am

Rob wrote:
I think Corinne and Randy would make a nice couple. They're both so... venomous.

Yes, and they certainly seemed to feed off each other too. Ugh.

I have never seen the vote-off morning after show either. Did you watch that clip, Rob, about Randy losing his dog? Listen, I love my dogs too...we lost our beloved Shepard after 11 years and I cried for weeks. But eventually I moved on. Randy has been grieving for FIVE years! Sounds like a very sad life to me, to make him so angry and bitter at 'people' in general. My hubby was saying he thinks Randy was cheated on, since he said, "I can trust a dog". :unsure:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:49 pm

He's a freak, lol. And ew he keeps hig dogs ashes! Not right. No

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 9:54 pm

Yeah, he does seem like he's had a sad life. But his attitude - "Dogs rule, people suck" - I dunno... I'm sure there are times we all feel that way, but I'd like to think that a 49-year-old man would have evolved a bit beyond that. People should have gained a little enlightenment by that age.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:24 pm

Rob wrote:

Does anybody watch the CBS Morning Show the day after a vote-off? They always have the booted Survivor on. I haven't seen any of them this season. I'm just wondering if Randy seemed as obnoxious off the island as he was on it.

Yeah, I notice they don't do that, either, I don't believe. I'm not sure which was the last season they did that in, but I wonder why they ceased? :think:

Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 9 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 9 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptySat Nov 29, 2008 11:33 pm

Oh, I thought they still did it. I hadn't watched it for a few years, but figured they still had them on. Interesting that they don't...
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 9:48 pm

Better late than never (7:47 p.m.)....SURVIVORS READY???

Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 9 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 9 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 04, 2008 11:15 pm

Well, after the past two vote-offs, the camp should be a much less angry place.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:07 am

Excellent, excellent show! I am pulling for Bob so much; to me he is the ultimate Survivor!

I like how he confronted his fellow members about how they were acting with Randy. He's not afraid to say what he thinks.

And, he can be manipulative and sneaky in the game, too; the first "fake" idol & then trying to convince the others that the other member had that idol they threw away. I'm just sorry it didn't work.

But overall, if he keeps going like he has and at least wins the immunity challenges, he will stay in the gand and I do hope he walks away the winner. Other than him, I guess that Sugar would be my next choice.

I had actually thought that the next show next week was the finale, since the other show I watch, "The Amazing Race" concludes on Sunday, but by the previews we have next Thursday & then I'm guessing the finale on Sunday.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 11:06 am

Yes, the Survivor finale is a week from this Sunday. I like Bob, too. I was glad to see Corinne go.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 2:25 pm

LOL Rob...I agree, it should be pretty darn calm around there from here on out! Whistle

Misti, I could quote your whole post! My thoughts exactly. Bob all the way!!! happy1 Wasn't that the sweetest thing with his wife?!?! SO touching! They are neat together. Wink

The only other person I'd be ok with winning is Sugar...in fact, I would LOVE for her to win just to spite Corrine!! mad Ugh...

Corrine's comment about her brother cracked me up: "He's the only one that gets me. He knows how mean I am and loves it". :think: Um...ok. :unsure:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 8:04 pm

Corine said that she would never speak another sentence to Sugar, as long as she lives. If Sugar gets voted off next week, they will be sitting next to each other in the finale. That would be funny, except that I wouldn't mind seeing Sugar win.
I honestly don't think that Bob has a chance with all of the other 5 against him.
I think it's funny that Kenny told his sister that he will win the game because he has been the master player the whole time. Now he goes and switches sides and in the preview for next week, he tells Bob that Bob's lie has screwed his game, lol.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 MarilynKeeper Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 05, 2008 10:45 pm

Woo hoo, another Survivor fan! Wave

Yep, Marilyn...how much you wanna bet Corrine will be all nice and sweet to Sugar at the reunion?! They always act different after the show, even the ones who supposedly hate each other. Whistle

Bob has a chance only because he could potentially continue to win immunities. I agree with you though, if he doesn't, I see them voting him off quick.

And so true about Kenny, Marilyn...how anyone can consider themselves being the 'master of the game' is beyond me...if they've watched Survivor before, they know how other "masters" have been voted out before their 'time'! :unsure:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 1:02 am

Amy wrote:
Woo hoo, another Survivor fan! Wave

Yep, Marilyn...how much you wanna bet Corrine will be all nice and sweet to Sugar at the reunion?! They always act different after the show, even the ones who supposedly hate each other. Whistle

Yeah, I suspect they will make up! At the time of tribal council, everyone is worked up and tends to vent. But by the time several months have passed and they gather to determine the winner, they have generally cooled down and even the most arch enemies seem to have mended fences.

Amy wrote:
Bob has a chance only because he could potentially continue to win immunities. I agree with you though, if he doesn't, I see them voting him off quick.
ICAM, Amy! He better put extra effort into winning the immunity challenges or I think, too, he is gone. But he has proven he can excel in both physical and mental challenges.

You know, I wish they would drop the "final three" and go back to just two of them. That creates more suspense to me!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 8:56 pm

Misti wrote:
You know, I wish they would drop the "final three" and go back to just two of them. That creates more suspense to me!

I know...who's dumb idea was that anyway?! I've never liked it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that I'm really enjoying these challenges. I'm amazed at these new ones they've had this season...they were doing a lot of repetitive stuff before (I think Rob mentioned that at one time), and I think they're really trying hard not to do that. AND, I was impressed that they used the 'landscape' this past week, with the bullseye toss. kinda neat!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 8:49 pm

On Fans versus Faves they did the final 2. Man I was mad becuase Cirie was the 3rd runner up! She should have won!!!

This season these final players are the most undeserving people to ever play the game except Bob and Sugar...The other 3 twits stink in my opinion, lol. I am so mad at this final group of people.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:16 pm

Yes! One useless moron voted off! :D Bob was good to not give that little weasel that idol! And he won't look bad because he didn't feel Kenny needed it and he was right! grinsmiley And I had a feeling Sugar was gonna give that other idol to Matty! Brilliant episode tonight! :idance:

Oh and vote for Marcus as player of the season! Wink

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 EmptyFri Dec 12, 2008 11:18 am

Oh my gosh, three awesome weeks in a row!! I told my family last night this ranks way up there in my 'top Survivors' list! Applause Kenny is the not the master-mind here, SUGAR is and she seriously rocked. I love when she came back to the camp and said "I like Bob so I hate lying to him, but it's a game...", when in actuality she was lying to THEM! LOL! Like I've said, she is a 'genuine' person, the real deal, and even though her tears were a bit much for me last night, I believe her when she says she really wants the 'good guys' to win. She saw right through Crystal and Kenny and as far as I'm concerned, Bob, Matty & Sugar ARE the good guys---any one of them could win IMO. You could tell Sugar has no feelings either way for Susie, which is how I feel, and I think with the way Sugar can 'read' people, it's safe to say that Susie isn't revealing anything out there in Africa that hasn't been revealed to us here at home (like through editing). I can't even believe she's still there and I don't want to see her win 'under the radar' in the way Tina from Australia did.

I agree Beckie, I LOVE that Bob was able to keep his immunity necklace and keep his integrity. Thumbsup Well played, and I would have been so MAD at him had he given it to Kenny!! He realizes this IS a game...there is a way to be schemeing without being 'under-handed' and that's what people sometimes forget---outwit, outlast, outplay. LOVE this show! happy1

And I must say, I'm glad Crystal at least buried her 'angry side' in her closing words last night...she can really 'go off' for no reason and I expected her to there. I was LOL when she said, "I guess yelling at Matty didn't really help me". :unsure: Um, ya think? grinsmiley

Can't wait for Sunday! Cheer

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Gabon
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next