Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Gabon

Go down 
+5
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Teresa
Misti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Do you watch Survivor?
I watch it, I live it, I breathe it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Not obsessed, but I love it! Love it! Love it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_lcap57%Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
I watch, but if I miss one no biggie!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
What's Survivor?
Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_lcap29%Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Love-s10

Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:05 pm

Aw, there there Rob. :alright:

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyTue Dec 16, 2008 11:08 pm

Rob wrote:
Oh yeah, I feel much better now, too. stars

Oh good, I'm so glad! Unless you're being sarcastic. And in that case....Oh good, I'm so glad! batEyes
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:25 am

I Love Dean wrote:
Great snow and a great outcome. I too was shocked that Sugar didn't get even one vote, I thought she had the best game plays. She flipped when she had to so she could eliminate big players and because of the amount of time she spent on exile island she couldn't form a bond with just one player or team. Considering she played most of the game solo, she did a fantastic job manipulating people to vote certain ways.

My big disappointment is that darn Kenny not seeing and forgiving Bob for not giving him the immunity necklace especially since it was Kenny who started up the headhunting campaign to vote Bob out when he gave it up. For someone being so nerdy intelligent doesn't he see how stupid and childish he looked on tv last night? Did he not see why Bob had to renege on his previous promise? At least he had it right in the reunion ceremony, he was greedy and too self-confident.

As for Sugar, I really thought she could have won it and I respect her for giving Bob a shot at staying in the game with the tie breaking fire challenge. I just don't understand why Matty voted for Susie though especially after Sugar gave him the immunity idol last week and in my eyes she couldn't choose between Bob and Matty so she let them duke it out.

Way to go Bob!! Cheer

ICAM! It was funny when Kenny was going on about Bob not giving him the immunity; excuse me? You did go behind his back to kick him out of the game. When that was pointed out I wanted to stand up and cheer.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 11 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 11 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 2:30 am

Amy wrote:
I just really wish Sugar would have come in second. I wish the jury could give props to people for the 'good game' they've played. It was 'by chance' that Susie was even up there in the end, Sugar actually worked at it and had great strategy. So yeah, I'm a tad bitter. grinsmiley We were freaking out when we saw all the "Susie" votes coming up. mad Sugar didn't do a whole lot to help herself at the tribal though---she was kind of like 'whatever' and wasn't very articulate.
We must have all been on the same wavelength, Amy! When Susie started getting votes, hubby got this incredulous look on his face and said,"Why is she getting votes? She hasn't done a freakin' thing!" I am glad Bob won but I think Sugar should have come in second. I am still astounded she didn't get not one vote.

I did make a vow that if Susie won, that would have been my last season of Survivor! Good thing she didn't.

Rob, my mind is slipping...I remember the comment about "ugly as homemade soap" but I don't remember who I was referring to. Care to refresh my memory? :think:

Hey fellow Survivor fans...now that its over (and in my case, "The Amazing Race" too) what are we gonna do now on Thursday nights??? help

Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 11 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 11 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 8:35 am

Misti wrote:
Rob, my mind is slipping...I remember the comment about "ugly as homemade soap" but I don't remember who I was referring to. Care to refresh my memory? :think:

Misti, I'm pretty sure you were talking about Amanda. What a bowser. batEyes

Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 SurvivorAmanda_1204936142-000
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 am

Well, the Biggest Loser ended last night, but a new one is starting up again in January. That's a great show! And American Idol will be starting up again in January as well. I think that the next Survivor will be starting in February.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Wow, lots of upcoming TV---here we go again! help

Misti, I was so with you---I would have been DONE with Survivor had Susie won. A whole season to see someone so undeserving win?! I could not have taken that. mad

Rob, thanks for re-posting that picture of Amanda. I have such a better self-body image now. Whistle

Excuse me, I have lots to do today...

Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Costaud Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Saut_a_la_corde Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Boxer Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Pompes01

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:28 pm

Rob, I think that you should go for it. I don't think that Amanda is dating Ozzy anymore. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:32 pm

Amy wrote:
Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Costaud Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Saut_a_la_corde Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Boxer Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Pompes01

Remember: Hydrate, hydrate! Lift with your knees, not with your back! batEyes

Teresa... yeah, I'm sure I'd have a great chance with her, but she probably has her heart set on Randy. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:33 pm

I'm sure that Amanda is an LHOTP fan, so you'd have that in common with her, Rob. Not to mention that you're both Survivor fans. I think that this relationship has alot of potential. A match made in heaven.
Now as far as Randy is concerned..............I don't think he's her type.

Last edited by Teresa on Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:35 pm

That would make for great first-date conversation. "So... who did you like better, Jack or Bandit?"
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:36 pm

LOL!! Soooooooooooo much potential.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 1:44 pm

Oh yeah, she wants me. I can tell.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 350_Barney_Fife_1_
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2008 6:21 pm

Teresa wrote:
Well, the Biggest Loser ended last night, but a new one is starting up again in January. That's a great show! And American Idol will be starting up again in January as well. I think that the next Survivor will be starting in February.

I love the fact that we only have a couple months between Survivors. They must show it in the cold-weather months because they know the viewers will be more eager to see the tropical climates.

I wish Kid Nation was on again. Remember that? I really enjoyed it. But I guess it didn't do so great in the ratings.
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:09 am

Rob wrote:
Teresa wrote:

I love the fact that we only have a couple months between Survivors. They must show it in the cold-weather months because they know the viewers will be more eager to see the tropical climates.

I wish Kid Nation was on again. Remember that? I really enjoyed it. But I guess it didn't do so great in the ratings.

Yes, come to think of it, I do remember that show and I know I enjoyed the first season. But I know they had a lot of questions going on about the kids and stuff so maybe they decided it was better to discontinue it?

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:03 pm

I'd forgotten about that show---I never saw it but I'd heard about the contraversy surrounding it...

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 3:44 pm

I love Kid Nation. It was going to come back on again, but they didn't. No

Speaking of the very first Survivor in Borneo...Kelly should have won. Richard did nothing but annoy people and show off his nasty old body, lol! ROTFL Did you know he got arrested for not putting his win down for taxes?
[b]

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 4:02 pm

Yes, I had heard all about that a few years ago. Stupid, stupid, stupid!!

Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 7:49 pm

He's a jerk, lol.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Yep, I knew about that and it's seriously as greedy as it gets. Gee, what a thing to teach your kid. mad

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Gabon
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11