Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Survivor: Gabon

Go down 
+5
Amy
emilyanneoftheprairie
HarrisonCrosby4387
Teresa
Misti
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Do you watch Survivor?
I watch it, I live it, I breathe it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
Not obsessed, but I love it! Love it! Love it!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_lcap57%Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 57% [ 8 ]
I watch, but if I miss one no biggie!
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_lcap7%Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
What's Survivor?
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_lcap29%Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Happy011

Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 14, 2008 6:14 pm

Rob wrote:
I didn't see the Emmys, but good for Jeff for winning, and for giving a smooth speech. Laughing Jeff is a pretty glib character. He's hosted Live with Regis & Kelly several times with Kelly Ripa when Regis was on vacation, and there's been talk that he's on the short list as permanent host if and when Regis ever retires.

Jeff is the man and his Emmy was well deserved! grinsmiley He's tough and I think that is why he won. Thumbsup

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 7:40 pm

Survivors ready?

Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 8:57 pm

Wahhh, I just got voted off Survivor. bawling

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 9:14 pm

I guess I have to realize that they tape the show but maybe just show certain parts. I was very, very sure that they were going to vote Sugar off and then GC?

I know he wanted off but I would have gone ahead with Sugar. Her and Ace have teamed up and who knows how many more they will recruit?

GC could have waited. In fact, they have done that before. Someone wanting off the show but they don't let them and then in the long run, they were glad they stayed. :shifty:

Of course I only caught the last 20 minutes of it so I'll have to watch the whole thing tomorrow.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:33 pm

Same here Misti, I was shocked! I was thinking the same thing----this has all happened before. I was all set for Sugar to go home....she was dumb not to play the idol. CRYSTAL was dumb to admit to Jeff that it is stupid to leave your bag out! (Also, um, where are you supposed to leave your bag?!?!). So I am amazed that it was GC (although glad), but I don't understand the strategy there.

And WhAT was Sugar doing in that challenge?!?! She wasn't even giving Ace any direction!!! Good grief!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:36 pm

Yes, I agree, Amy and I have to think that Jeff knows what goes on in camp because when something is going to happen, or is talked about, he talks about it at Tribal Council.

Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 HummerSurvivor: Gabon - Page 4 MistiKeeperSurvivor: Gabon - Page 4 Bookclub5Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2008 10:43 pm

There are lots of secreates we don't know about the show. Wink

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 8:33 pm

I also thought they'd agreed to blindside Sugar, just like other tribes have done in the past to the people with the idol. When they voted, I kept wondering if I'd missed something. :think:

I was glad to see GC go, though. There are so many people who'd give anything to be on that show, so when someone's on it and then wimps out... fine, don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. :gross:
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:01 pm

Rob wrote:
I was glad to see GC go, though. There are so many people who'd give anything to be on that show, so when someone's on it and then wimps out... fine, don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. :gross:

Why don't you tell us how you really feel, Rob? No need to hold back. :haha:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2008 9:09 pm

I know. This temper of mine will be the death of me.
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 4_2_204v grinsmiley

It was just this guy's attitude. "It was harder than I thought it would be... and all the backstabbing..." Well, I assume he's seen the show before. :unsure:
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 18, 2008 10:18 pm

Lol, yeah. A lot of people have said that.. HELLO PEOPLE! lol

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 10:00 am

Rob wrote:
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 4_2_204v grinsmiley

It was just this guy's attitude. "It was harder than I thought it would be... and all the backstabbing..." Well, I assume he's seen the show before. :unsure:

:haha: It isn't just you. One of my friends e-mailed me about the show, and said "I wanted to smack GC. His attitude was so bad. He seemed so shocked about how things were going, which is the usual way folks "play the game." Had he ever watched the show?"

She's generally a non-violent person, too. I'm beginning to think that Survivor is having a bad effect on its viewers. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Savannah wrote:
I'm beginning to think that Survivor is having a bad effect on its viewers. batEyes

Did you hear that? Savannah said Survivor causes violence! Let's get her!

Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 36_1_28 batEyes
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptySun Oct 19, 2008 4:55 pm

Rob wrote:
Savannah wrote:
I'm beginning to think that Survivor is having a bad effect on its viewers. batEyes

Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 36_1_28 batEyes

Well, if I'd have known you were going to make such a big moulage about it, Rob, I wouldn't have said anything. batEyes
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:45 pm

Oh, I already KNOW it brings out the violent side of me! grinsmiley It can certainly rile me right up!! banghead

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 4:56 pm

Well, Amy, I'm glad that nobody else around here has that problem..... Whistle batEyes

Hothead wrote:
Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 4_2_204v

RoadRage wrote:

Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 36_1_28

Mr.Sympathy wrote:
...so when someone's on it and then wimps out... fine, don't let the door hit you in the butt on the way out. :gross:
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:46 pm

Well, you can make anybody sound violent if you cherry-pick a few random comments. batEyes For instance, you only used a part of one of my posts. My exact words were:

Did you hear that? Savannah said Survivor causes violence! Let's get her [a nice present for being so observant]!

Whistle
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyWed Oct 22, 2008 6:49 pm

:Hahaha: I should have known that you'd never incite a mob against me, unless it was to deliver a gift. :Hahaha:
Can you ever forgive me for doubting you? :haha:
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 9:02 am

"Worth playing for?...........I'll go tally the votes." Get ready for this evening!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 12:39 pm

Rob wrote:
Well, you can make anybody sound violent if you cherry-pick a few random comments. batEyes For instance, you only used a part of one of my posts. My exact words were:

Did you hear that? Savannah said Survivor causes violence! Let's get her [a nice present for being so observant]!

Whistle

Nice save Rob. Wink

Yes, Teresa!! "Worth playing for?" Good one!!

LOL, Thursday night is also known as 'dessert night' at my house. We always have my parents over, and my niece, and one of us always makes a dessert! Our guys are so spoiled!!! Anywho, I'm making German Chocolate cake for tonight. Last January, I 'baked' a "G.C." cake (my hubby's favorite) for his bday for Survivor night, and I missed an ingredient and it turned out as hard as a brick. Um, that wouldn't be so bad, but the year before, I baked his bday cake (again, we gave it to him on Survivor night), and as I held the cake plate out to him, I guess I lost control of it and it fell off the plate!! Ahem, as you can guess I'm not the best baker nor am I terribly coordinated! :unsure: Well, poor hubby hasn't had a German chocolate cake YET, so rather than wait for the next bday, I figure I won't jinx it and bake it in October rather than January! grinsmiley Oh, and both those other cakes were from scratch. THIS one will be a box mix---hopefully I can't screw that up. Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 1:13 pm

That sounds sooooooooooo yummy, Amy!!!! Hopefully it will turn out perfectly. LOL!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 4:32 pm

I just came home with the box mix. I'll letcha know how it turns out! Wink :haha:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2008 10:48 pm

Very happy with who went home tonight! Bye bye!!! Wave

Sugar is as dumb as a rock.

Oh, and my cake turned out great. Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 12:26 am

I am so, so, so ready for Ace to go!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 24, 2008 10:44 am

I don't know, I kind of like to listen to him! grinsmiley Like when that elephant went in the water and he turned and said, "Oh, isn't that be-a-u-ti-ful?" batEyes

I'm wondering who's dumb idea it was to put Kelly in the front on that 'snake' challenge. We were like, "HUH"???? And you know, Fawng deserves to lose this stuff IMO...they had an opportunity to pick a good team and they didn't. Look at Bob? He's on the other team and was picked second to last! And yet, WHO stuck it through to the end of that race??? On top of that, they're not acting like a team either. I'm starting to REALLY dislike the Fawng tribe. Even 'Brad Pitt' is making me roll my eyes now. I mean, come on, Ace swearing on his mother's life?! Doesn't he see a little Johnny Fairplay in that?! Whistle

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor: Gabon   Survivor: Gabon - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor: Gabon
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next