Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

web cams/ and wal-mart

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage

web cams/ and wal-mart Empty
PostSubject: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 10:20 am

iam thinking of buying a cheap webcam...but would wal-mart be a good place to buy one? last time i brought a mouse from there it did't really work well with my compture?
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : web cams/ and wal-mart Purple2

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 12:31 pm

My son bought a Philips webcam from Walmart and it works just great....he left it behind when he was in Mississippi so we could see each other when we chatted, it was great! Need more proof, ask Misti and Gin.....and I think Lily........they've seen me...... ROTFL

web cams/ and wal-mart Rhonda10web cams/ and wal-mart Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:23 am

Rhonda wrote:
My son bought a Philips webcam from Walmart and it works just great....he left it behind when he was in Mississippi so we could see each other when we chatted, it was great! Need more proof, ask Misti and Gin.....and I think Lily........they've seen me...... ROTFL

awwww! glad it worked good for you guy's and ur friends got to see you! batEyes
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 1:42 pm

Here is another thread about webcams where other people give their suggestions..... Thumbsup

Webcams

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : web cams/ and wal-mart Happy010

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 4:26 pm

Rhonda wrote:

Yep, I can confirm that Rhonda's webcam worked..now on the other hand, if I ever got one I'd have to doll myself up each & everytime I sat down at the computer. If I didn't, the result would be frightening! :faint2:

web cams/ and wal-mart Hummerweb cams/ and wal-mart MistiKeeperweb cams/ and wal-mart Bookclub5web cams/ and wal-mart Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
web cams/ and wal-mart LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : web cams/ and wal-mart Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 5:06 pm

I don't have a webcam, Rhonda. One time, I was chatting with Misti, she was chatting with you at the same time, and that was before me and you got hooked up on MSN. She was telling me that you were sick at that time, and that she could see you blowing your nose through webcam. I said wow that crazy redhead DOES multitask...type and blow her nose! :Hahaha:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : web cams/ and wal-mart Party010

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:37 pm

Rhonda wrote:

How's come I ain't seen you? mad

Yeah, Philips is what I have, and the resolution and adjustment is pretty good for the price.

*grumbles about not seeing Rhonda*
Back to top Go down
flatbroke
Man of Constant Sorrow
Man of Constant Sorrow
flatbroke

Number of posts : 2648
Mood : web cams/ and wal-mart Party010

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 6:40 pm

Oh, and by the way, y'all women chatting all over the place while I'm ruling the inter- and undernet.

Shame. It tears me up.

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptySat Sep 20, 2008 9:59 pm

Awwww, poors wittle Larry. :alright:

web cams/ and wal-mart PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptyWed Sep 24, 2008 6:34 pm

flatbroke wrote:
Rhonda wrote:

How's come I ain't seen you? mad

Yeah, Philips is what I have, and the resolution and adjustment is pretty good for the price.

*grumbles about not seeing Rhonda*

Probably because I am asleep while you are ruling the internet........and when I am awake...you are probably snoring heavily somewhere......... Whistle

Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : web cams/ and wal-mart Happy010

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart EmptyThu Sep 25, 2008 12:04 am

pamh36 wrote:
Awwww, poors wittle Larry. :alright:

Poor, poor little Larry...here, here's a tissue! :crySC:

web cams/ and wal-mart Hummerweb cams/ and wal-mart MistiKeeperweb cams/ and wal-mart Bookclub5web cams/ and wal-mart Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: web cams/ and wal-mart   web cams/ and wal-mart Empty

Back to top Go down

web cams/ and wal-mart
Page 1 of 1