Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM

Go down 
+2
bethandmanly
Shirley
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Empty
PostSubject: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Hello everyone,

As you can see, the posting error we had last night has been fixed. It seems that there are still some problems that need to be worked out though and the technicians at forumotion (people who host these forums) are at work trying to fix this issue. Here is a message from one of them:

“Hello Everyone,

Yes we have had a General Error issue with all forumotion forums at this time. But Please remain calm as The techs are working on resolving this issue as we speak. This problem will be rectified as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Your forums are all getting back to normal now, only issue now is that all posts done after Sunday morning aren't working. We will be providing you with a major new functionality in the next days as compensation.”

So... it appears that all or some of the posts that were made on Sunday are gone, I am not sure if we will get those posts back or not but as far as I know at the moment… they are gone. It also looks like there are problems with font size. I also noticed the picture resize code is not working either. I believe an update was done recently but it looks like it also caused some errors with codes, themes, appearance, etc. The techinicians are aware of all of these problems and are working on trying to solve these issues. Thanks very much for your patience and keep enjoying the forum!

Shirley Type
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 2:13 pm

Thanks for the update Shirley. It's good to be back!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Happy010

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 3:01 pm

Cheer It's back!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Happy011

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:08 pm

Glad it works again

GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Jacobk10GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 4:25 pm

Applause
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 6:33 pm

If I may also add, and I know others would agree, Shirley, you did a fabulous job acting so quickly on this matter and got us up and running again. You are the best when it comes to forum mods!! Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 7:31 pm

Great to be back on the prairie again. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:15 pm

I thought I was having some problems last night. I thought it was a sign for me to get off the computer and get to bed. :haha: Thank you Shirley for keeping us updated!

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyMon Sep 22, 2008 11:20 pm

Lily wrote:
I thought I was having some problems last night. I thought it was a sign for me to get off the computer and get to bed. :haha: Thank you Shirley for keeping us updated!

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM EmptyTue Sep 23, 2008 6:45 pm

Thanks for the update, Shirley. Apparently I missed the error but it's good to know that the techs are working to fix it, and even better that we're back up and running! grinsmiley

GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM ChristinaKeeper2 GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM   GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM Empty

Back to top Go down

GENERAL ERROR ON FORUM
Page 1 of 1