Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Signature Rules

Go down 
+9
Julia
ChristinaAL
HarrisonCrosby4387
Rob
Misti
Carol
Rhonda
Lily
Shirley
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 12:20 pm

SIGNATURE RULES

Hello everyone Wave

I think it was about time that I posted some rules about the Signatures we use on this forum.
Please follow them.

1. Large signatures: Do not post several different big pictures and several different quotes. All those things together make the signature look big and it can be annoying, especially when people post 1 line replies.

2. Large fonts. Please do not use very large fonts in your signature, try and keep it down to a normal size font.

3. Images. You are not allowed to use more than 3 pictures in your signature (This does not apply to smiley's or small icons). Please do not post big pictures. The maximum size for a regular picture in your signature is 300W X 170H. The maximum size for a banner is 550W X 120H. If you use a picture or banner close to the dimensions I just mentioned, your two other allowed pictures should be small, otherwise, the signature will be too large and unacceptable. To check the size of your images, right click on the picture and choose properties, which will give you the size information.

4. Animated GIFs - These are fine as long as the file size of the image isn't too large. I still have to figure out what the size limit should be so if you have an animated gif you want to use, PM me about it and I will take a look at it. If the size of the file is too big, it won't be allowed.

5. Offensive / Vulgar – Try to make your sigs PG13, do not post anything that is offensive.

Consequences of not following the rules:
1st Offense: Warning
2nd Offense: Signature will be deleted with 2nd warning
3rd Offense: Your signature feature will be disabled.

Since I just posted these rules, I will be lenient up to 10 days after I post this, but after that, you know the consequences. 🤠

Thank you all for your cooperation. Let's keep our forum looking clean and tidy. Type Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Signature Rules LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Signature Rules Vianne10

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:32 pm

Thanks for the reminder, Shirley! Although, I sometimes use the large font for birthday wishes, but I'll use the medium size now. :fyi:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21124
Mood : Signature Rules Purple2

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyFri Sep 26, 2008 11:39 pm

I think the large fonts aren't allowed in the signature area Lily....not the main post.... :scratch:

Signature Rules Rhonda10Signature Rules Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Signature Rules LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Signature Rules Vianne10

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:11 am

DUH! to myself. It says it in the signature. :shy: :haha:

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Signature Rules Happy010

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:30 am

Lily wrote:

Laughing Lily

Signature Rules Horses10
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:25 pm

Thanks, Shirley! I'll make sure and keep it in mind if I decide to change my signature. Thumbsup

Signature Rules HummerSignature Rules MistiKeeperSignature Rules Bookclub5Signature Rules Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:28 am

Carol wrote:
Lily wrote:

Laughing Lily

ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62606
Mood : Signature Rules Goodsi10

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 8:21 am

Shirley wrote:
Try to make your sigs PG13

Yeah. All you people who have G-rated sigs, please try to smut them up a little. :sillySmiley:
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Signature Rules Happy011

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:23 pm

Thanks Shirley.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2757

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 3:26 pm

Rob wrote:
Shirley wrote:

Yeah. All you people who have G-rated sigs, please try to smut them up a little. :sillySmiley:

Rob! ROTFL

Signature Rules ChristinaKeeper2 Signature Rules 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 9:23 pm

Rob wrote:
Shirley wrote:

Be careful, Rob! Your sounding more and more like Larry everyday! :shifty: Cool

Signature Rules HummerSignature Rules MistiKeeperSignature Rules Bookclub5Signature Rules Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 11:57 pm

Rob wrote:
Shirley wrote:

ROTFL
Back to top Go down

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 9:56 pm

Is my sig too big, Shirley? :think:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:39 pm

It looks like it Susie... I think banners are 550W by 120H... yours is bigger than 120 height.

Signature Rules Horses10
Back to top Go down

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 10:56 pm

I thought so, Carol.
Back to top Go down
Shirley
Shirley

Number of posts : 198

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:51 pm

Please follow the signature rules.
Back to top Go down
https://lhotp.editboard.com
Julia
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Julia

Number of posts : 1871
Mood : Signature Rules Cloud910

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:13 pm

Oh thank you for warning me. Some of my favorite photos are large, so I will resize them. Thank you. grinsmiley

"The beauty of a woman is incredibly radiant when she finds her identity, her confidence, & her hope in Christ alone. "  

Signature Rules JuliaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Signature Rules Headac10

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 7:56 pm

Thumbsup Good cuz it's annoying when ppl have huge pics in singnatures.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 2:37 pm

Julia, you might want to think about re sizing your signature...

Signature Rules Horses10
Back to top Go down
LIW74
LIW74

Number of posts : 47

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 6:40 pm

Welcome We have a lot of new members to the prairie and I just want to remind everyone to read the forum rules as well as the signature rules. We need to follow these rules in order to keep the forum a nice place to be. Hope you enjoy your stay on the prairie.

Signature Rules Lauraoval
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Signature Rules Happy011

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 3:46 pm

Thanks for re posting! And yes to much in a signature makes this site look messy.

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:25 pm

How does someone post a photo? I have noticed that some of the ones with 10% progress has a photo. Thanks in advance for your help.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Signature Rules Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 7:33 pm

Spanky wrote:
How does someone post a photo? I have noticed that some of the ones with 10% progress has a photo. Thanks in advance for your help.

Do you mean an avatar? (The picture under a person's name.) Anyone is allowed to post those - it doesn't depend on your progress. Signature Rules 811339 And the rules are pretty simple. Here's a link to them:

To upload an avatar, you go to the top of the page, and click "profile". That will take you to a new page, where you click "avatar". If you have a picture in your computer that you'd like to use, click in the "Browse" box, and it will open up a box for you to click on the image you'd like to load. Just double-click the image you want to use, and then at the bottom of the page, click "Save".
Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyMon Aug 27, 2012 9:02 pm

Thank you for your help Lisa.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Signature Rules Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54423

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules EmptyTue Aug 28, 2012 7:47 am

You're welcome! And I love your avatar! Signature Rules 135245 Ah, the childhood memories!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Signature Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: Signature Rules   Signature Rules Empty

Back to top Go down

Signature Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next