Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Acting Legend Paul Newman Died

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Purple2

Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Empty
PostSubject: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:41 pm

How sad....he was a wonderful actor and his eyes were absolutely grogeous!!! Prayers for his family and loved ones.... Blue

Paul Newman Died

Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Popc4

Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Rhonda10Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!

Last edited by Rhonda on Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 12:49 pm

I couldn't believe it when I read it at FoxNews. I really thought he would live forever. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:08 pm

It's very sad. Paul made a lot of great movies, and they say his charitable foundation earned a quarter of a billion dollars for worthwhile causes. He was one of the good ones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 1:49 pm

I so loved Paul Newman. Some of his best movies were Slap Shot, The Verdict, Mr. & Mrs. Bridge and Nodody's Fool.

I had such a crush on him when I was a teenager and had a poster of him in my room!!

R.I.P. Mr. Newman, you will be missed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:02 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
I couldn't believe it when I read it at FoxNews. I really thought he would live forever. My prayers go out to his family and friends.

I share your sentiment that he would live forever. I thought that too, and I also thought that maybe, just maybe, those tabloids were making it up that he was sick.

I will miss him a lot. bawling
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 2:42 pm

LindsayCrouseFan wrote:
Some of his best movies were Slap Shot, The Verdict, Mr. & Mrs. Bridge and Nodody's Fool.

I also like The Hustler, Hud, and Cat on a Hot Tin Roof. I've got Hud on DVD. Maybe I'll watch it in memory of Paul tonight.
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 3:11 pm

Slap Shot is one of my favorite hockey movies.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:39 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
Slap Shot is one of my favorite hockey movies.

That movie always makes me laugh out loud, and Rob, you mentioned some good ones too.

I am gonna watch that in memory of him. (Slap Shot)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 6:40 pm

Rob wrote:
It's very sad. Paul made a lot of great movies, and they say his charitable foundation earned a quarter of a billion dollars for worthwhile causes. He was one of the good ones.

Amen to that, Rob! Have you ever had Newman's own popcorn? Delicious! His salad dressings are very good too.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:25 pm

I haven't tried Paul's popcorn, but I think I'll make it a point to buy some this week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:27 pm

Do so, in memory of Paul.
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Acting Legend Paul Newman Died LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySat Sep 27, 2008 11:36 pm

My prayers to Mr. Newman's family. No He sure was a legend! I buy Paul Newman's salad dressing too...for good cause.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died EmptySun Sep 28, 2008 12:28 pm

OMG that's horrible! I just saw a picture of him. I am surprised I haven't heard about this yet. Blue

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acting Legend Paul Newman Died   Acting Legend Paul Newman Died Empty

Back to top Go down

Acting Legend Paul Newman Died
Page 1 of 1