Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang

Go down 
+6
Krissy
Amy
Rhonda
Lily
Rob
Carol
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MikeInFla
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
MikeInFla

Number of posts : 152

Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang   Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2015 7:54 am

We went and saw it over the weekend (2D not 3D). Honestly, after the first couple of minutes you forget about the digital animation. It is a great movie and true to the classics. Me, my wife and 2 daughters really enjoyed this movie. If you're a fan of the Peanuts gang you'll enjoy it. It was very well done and glad to see they used Bill Melendez as the voice of Snoopy and Woodstock. He has been the voice of Snoopy (well, the groans and noises of Snoopy) since the beginning. He passed away in 2008. I also saw a few "Schultz" names on the credits.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang - Page 2 Purple2

Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang   Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 30, 2015 5:23 pm

TONIGHT! TONIGHT! TONIGHT!  7:00 PM Central Time on ABC  It's Your 50th Christmas, Charlie Brown   Followed by A Charlie Brown Christmas at 8:00 Central......

The 50th anniversary of "A Charlie Brown Christmas" is celebrated during a retrospective hosted by Kristen Bell and featuring the music of Vince Guaraldi. Included: Kristin Chenoweth sings "Happiness" from the "Peanuts" musical; and Matthew Morrison performs the original song "Just Like Me." Also on tap: Sarah McLachlan; Boyz II Men; Pentatonix; David Benoit; and the All-American Boys Chorus.

Ctree2

Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang - Page 2 Rhonda10Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

Peanuts! Snoopy & the Gang
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2