Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duggar family update

Go down 
+18
Prairie Dweller
Honeybee
LIWnut
alexczarn
Krissy
Rob
Rhonda
Debbie
Teresa
Gin
Ryder
Farmer Girl
Amy
Carol
Savannah
JW
emilyanneoftheprairie
Misti
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112
Mood : Duggar family update Happy010

Duggar family update Empty
PostSubject: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 8:35 pm

I came across on TLC the shows about the Duggar family. I know we have discussed the group before and so I thought you might be interested in the latest update.

They have some new episodes of their life on TLC and on tonight's show, Michelle and Jim Bob are revealing to their kids that they are expecting #18, due January 1, 2009. They have kept it a secret and told all the kids when they appeared on "The Today Show."

Duggar family update HummerDuggar family update MistiKeeperDuggar family update Bookclub5Duggar family update Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:33 pm

I wonder how many more children they want? :think:
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:05 pm

o wow. that is a super lot of kids. their oldest son is like 20 or so. he could be their father. that is scary. lol i think that they want a lot of children. they raise them good and right so i think that it is pretty interesting that they have alot.

Duggar family update Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Duggar family update Cute-2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Duggar family update Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 7:06 pm

18 is Well alot for now but back then Lots of Peopel had lots of Kids

Duggar family update Jacobk10Duggar family update Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Duggar family update Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:05 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
that is a super lot of kids. their oldest son is like 20 or so. he could be their father. that is scary. lol

:Hahaha:

You know what, though? I used to work for a lady who only had two children - and they were born 25 years apart. Her first child, a daughter, was born when she was 18, and had been married for just over a year. And, much to her surprise, she gave birth to a son when she was 43. You just never know what life is going to throw at you. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Misti
Red Hummingbird
Red Hummingbird
Misti

Number of posts : 4112

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 3:47 pm

emilyanneoftheprairie wrote:
o wow. that is a super lot of kids. their oldest son is like 20 or so. he could be their father. that is scary. lol i think that they want a lot of children. they raise them good and right so i think that it is pretty interesting that they have alot.

Funny you should mention their oldest. Josh, I believe his name is, is 21, I believe, and just got engaged.

Duggar family update HummerDuggar family update MistiKeeperDuggar family update Bookclub5Duggar family update Rose
"I would fight for you - I'd lie for you - walk the wire for you - ya I'd die for you..."
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Duggar family update Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 4:22 pm

Oh Wow cool that he got engaged

Duggar family update Jacobk10Duggar family update Jacob210
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:07 pm

that cool i didn't know he was engaged. i was hoping that he was waiting for me. lol

Duggar family update Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Duggar family update Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update EmptyThu Oct 30, 2008 11:53 am

Misti wrote:
Funny you should mention their oldest. Josh, I believe his name is, is 21, I believe, and just got engaged.

I saw the episode last night of Josh proposing... but he's a little too strict for me.... he can't even give her one little kiss!!!!

All they did was hold hands and kept saying I love you.... and it looks like they were hurting for a kiss lol...

I just kept thinking of this video grinsmiley