Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Duggar family update

Go down 
+18
Prairie Dweller
Honeybee
LIWnut
alexczarn
Krissy
Rob
Rhonda
Debbie
Teresa
Gin
Ryder
Farmer Girl
Amy
Carol
Savannah
JW
emilyanneoftheprairie
Misti
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Happy010

Duggar family update - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyMon Jun 08, 2015 5:25 pm

Well, the the parents were interviewed and also two of the girls (Jill & Jessa). See videos below.

You know, when the news came out, of course it is shocking to the fans of the show because for the fans and people that watch the show... it is the first time they are hearing about something like this happening so everyone gets all these emotions and reactions because it IS shocking... and something that we ... well, I personally, did not expect from the Duggars, especially because Josh was so strict that he wouldn't even kiss his fiance. Sometimes while watching them on TV, you tend to forget that they are a normal family like all of us, and they can also fall like each of us, nobody is perfect. But now when you have had time to process what went down and when you hear their side of the story... you come to understand them... well in MY case at least. I can say that something similar happened in my family's case and we dealt with the emotions when it happened, people were forgiven and in time built a relationship again. I can just imagine how horrible it would be that after years have passed... those events come in to light again and not just to the family but to the entire nation like it did with this family! thud Reliving those emotions that were hurtful, having them resurface and come out again... it is a horrible thing. So I can understand the Duggar's point of view.

Anyway, here are the interviews:

Duggar family update - Page 6 Horses10
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:41 am

There is no doubt it was wrong what Josh did but i believe he was/is sorry for what he did and has been forgiven by God and his victims. I think the media should leave it be its his past. I am pretty sure everyone has some kind of secret they wouldn't want to be revealed on TV and judged for after they have found forgiveness.

Duggar family update - Page 6 Jacobk10Duggar family update - Page 6 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 10:50 am

I agree Jacob. We are all sinners and thankfully we have an avenue of prayer, repent of those sins and forgiveness by God and those we have hurt to make a change for the better. Josh has done this and those he has hurt has forgiven. His viewers will have to try to forgive him as well. IF this show is back on the air, I will watch it again.

Duggar family update - Page 6 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45732
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Headac10

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 1:32 pm

This shouldn't have been out to the media. Yup God does forgive you for your sins you make. Some things are hard to forgive. From watching the interviews It does seem Josh & the family got help from this. So maybe it was just the stupid media blowing up the story more. I feel bad for the girls who had to live threw this from the media again. It's true we all do stupid things in are younger days. but maybe for now it's best for the show to end. Untill things blow over.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:11 pm

I really hope Josh learned his lesson & his sorry. Smile

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 4:36 pm

I agree with Jacob too.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

Duggar family update - Page 6 MarilynKeeper Duggar family update - Page 6 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyTue Jun 09, 2015 6:15 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I agree with Jacob too.
Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

True!!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 11:03 am

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 12:43 pm

Wow, the hypocrisy is strong with this one.  Whistle
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 3:54 pm

It is insane!  He has NOW admitted this to be true.  OhMy

Here is a statement released from him:

Statement from Josh Duggar:

I have been the biggest hypocrite ever. While espousing faith and family values, I have been unfaithful to my wife.

I am so ashamed of the double life that I have been living and am grieved for the hurt, pain and disgrace my sin has caused my wife and family, and most of all Jesus and all those who profess faith in Him.

I have brought hurt and a reproach to my family, close friends and the fans of our show with my actions.

The last few years, while publicly stating I was fighting against immorality in our country I was hiding my own personal failures.

As I am learning the hard way, we have the freedom to choose our actions, but we do not get to choose our consequences. I deeply regret all the hurt I have caused so many by being such a bad example.

I humbly ask for your forgiveness. Please pray for my precious wife Anna and our family during this time.

Josh Duggar

Source:  http://www.duggarfamily.com/2015/8/statements-from-jim-bob-and-michelle-duggar-and-josh-duggar

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 8:46 pm

OhMy Yikes Oh my gosh. Just wow~

Back to top Go down
Shell
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Shell

Number of posts : 1353
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Talk about a hypocrite. I wouldn't be surprised if more dirt comes out about Josh. I fel sorry for his wife and kids. He needs serious counceling. Yikes mad
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:39 pm

I do agree with Josh! He is a hypocrite! He preaches things being wrong. Yet he does it.

Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2015 7:43 pm

Shell wrote:
Talk about a hypocrite. I wouldn't be surprised if more dirt comes out about Josh. I fel sorry for his wife and kids. He needs  serious counceling. Yikes mad

I do too. I wounder if she will leave him. I don't think i could forgive some one for cheating.

Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : Duggar family update - Page 6 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 22, 2015 4:05 pm

Next week's episode of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit is another "ripped from the headlines" plot, this time based on the Duggar family. I don't know all about what the episode is going to be about, but I'm interested in watching it when it is on TV.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Duggar family update   Duggar family update - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Duggar family update
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6