Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Christmas Card

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : The Christmas Card Happy011

The Christmas Card Empty
PostSubject: The Christmas Card   The Christmas Card EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:00 pm

The Christmas Card L10803606

In the midst of war in Afghanistan, Cody Cullen (John Newton) is touched by a lovely card sent by Faith Spelman (Alice Evans) from small-town Nevada City, California. As months pass, Faith's note gives him strength to survive---and sets him on a mission to find her. A heartwarming love story filled with holiday cheer!

This Movie is PERFECT it's for the whole family no Bad Words sometimes you love a movie but you wish you could change a couple of words or one scene this one is PERFECT Movie no words you want to change no Scenes you want to change it's Worth Buying I Give it Thumbsup Thumbsup

The Christmas Card Jacobk10The Christmas Card Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21159
Mood : The Christmas Card Purple2

The Christmas Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Card   The Christmas Card EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:01 pm

I have seen this movie many times and it is really good!!!! Everyone should watch it, especially around the holidays...... Thumbsup

The Christmas Card Rhonda10The Christmas Card Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

The Christmas Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Card   The Christmas Card EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 9:32 pm

Sounds like a really great movie. :CoolSign:
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

The Christmas Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Card   The Christmas Card EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 8:49 pm

I saw that movie for sale in a catalog and thought is sounded good. So I checked our library card catalog, and I can request it through them. I will probably request it in 2-3 weeks. I can't wait to see it.

The Christmas Card Lorike10
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538
Mood : The Christmas Card Happy010

The Christmas Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Card   The Christmas Card EmptyWed Oct 29, 2008 5:36 pm

it looks really good! i wanna see it!

The Christmas Card Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
The Christmas Card Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Christmas Card Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Christmas Card   The Christmas Card Empty

Back to top Go down

The Christmas Card
Page 1 of 1