Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!

Go down 
+9
pamh36
Farmer Girl
Prairie Wind
Rhonda
JW
Savannah
Amy
Rob
Carol
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Love-s10

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptyFri Oct 30, 2009 11:18 pm

bethandmanly wrote:
And that craft looks like something even I could handle.

LOL, doesn't it though?! I kind of have a ribbon fettish of sorts anyway, but never know what to do with them. This would be neat, easy and FUN! They did it more in Halloween colors, but I'm thinking about doing more of a 'harvest' ribbon thing. The key is quantity---I think that's why they look so nice.Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:55 am

Amy wrote:

I found a neat table centerpiece I want to try! I'm in the mood for crafting! yes

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Halloween-pumpkins-craft-ribbons-fb

I love that Amy! dancegirl

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 9:30 am

Carol, your avatar and signature are perfect! I love the Snoopy and Woodstock picture. I missed watching It's the Great Pumpkin this year! Maybe I'll look and see if it's online somewhere. HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 773783
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 11:34 am

My fall harvest 'party' will continue on tomorrow, at Greenfield Village, in honor of my friend's birthday! My parents and her hubby will be joining us too! Applause The weather is calling for a high of 50 and sunny! Should be better than today!!

Greenfield Village in fall:

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 2936530312_6bfaf25e00

Ladies preparing a meal in one of the village homes:

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 May+blog+4

A picture of the church:

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 57400123_c43b69432a

Seeing lots of homes with fires going in the fireplaces! So cozy! Lots of times you'll go in, and the staff (all dressed in pioneer garb) who have prepared a meal are all sitting at the tables in the homes, eating the fruits of their labor! They sit and chat with you as they eat (and you drool over their food!), and it's like walking into the lives of an old pioneer family!

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 GFV+Blog+-+Tis+Autumn+008+completed

We will be eating at the Eagle Tavern...my favorite thing there is the pork and apple stew. Doesn't that sound yummy? eat

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 VenueEagleTavern

I wish you could all come with me!! This would be a fun place for all of us Michiganders to unite one day, wouldn't it?! Would be SO much fun! grouphug

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:03 pm

That place looks so neat, I wish I could go!!!!

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptySat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 pm

Savannah wrote:
Carol, your avatar and signature are perfect! I love the Snoopy and Woodstock picture. I missed watching It's the Great Pumpkin this year! Maybe I'll look and see if it's online somewhere. HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 773783

Thanks Smile

And you can watch 'It's the Great Pumpkin' here: http://www.veoh.com/browse/videos/category/family/watch/v18465227TRpSzfhm#watch%3Dv19219307PXqCrfaR

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Great-pumpkin-charlie-brown

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 9:36 pm

Thanks, Carol!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 02, 2009 11:32 pm

Amy, I forgot to tell you how beautiful your pictures are! Thank you for sharing them! HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 25973
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

HARVEST PARTY THEME FRIDAY!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4