Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How Charles Ingalls changed me.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Charles - How Charles Ingalls changed me. Empty
PostSubject: How Charles Ingalls changed me.   Charles - How Charles Ingalls changed me. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 8:44 pm

I think I was a fairly decent person before. I can remember watching LH growing up. As a kid, I was about the same age as Mary. I started watching it on TV about several month agos. I got so addicted to the show that I bought what series I could find and finally ordered every series, pilot, movies, ect. Still have a few series to go.

I was dx with a nerve disease. I own my on business, but was letting things get me down over time.
I admired Charles so much that I used him as a role model. I think he is a great role model for any man. I actually felt better and worked harder as I watched the show every day.

Growing up our entire family always sat down and watched LH, the Waltons, ect. It took some work, but I finally got my family to sit down and watch LH a couple times a week together. We liked the show so much that we had a LH marathon with family and friends.

There are so many lessons to be learned from shows like LH. Sadly, we have so few today. I think
they did teach us lessons growing up and it's lacking today. If I were President and I was asked what I could do to change America, I would tell all families to watch LH every week and apply the lessons taught.

I just found the board, so nice to meet all you nuts. We just finsihed watching the show where Jack the dog dies. What great life lessons. I feel as the economy gets tough, the youth of today need a show like LH.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : Charles - How Charles Ingalls changed me. Purple2

Charles - How Charles Ingalls changed me. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How Charles Ingalls changed me.   Charles - How Charles Ingalls changed me. EmptyTue Nov 04, 2008 9:22 pm

Welcome to the forum, and Charles was a great role model and the tv series was a great one in itself......as you said, too bad there aren't any shows like it anymore....I hope you enjoy your stay here and hope to read more posts. Thumbsup

Charles - How Charles Ingalls changed me. Rhonda10Charles - How Charles Ingalls changed me. Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

How Charles Ingalls changed me.
Page 1 of 1