Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dangerous Games

Go down 
+3
Savannah
Carol
pamh36
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:11 pm

My brother was driving down the expressway last night, on his way to work, and he noticed a car driving alongside him. He didn't really think anything of it until all of a sudden his drivers side window shattered and ended up in his lap, and then the car sped off. He doesn't know if they shot at the glass, or threw something, or what because it happened so fast. They didn't find a bullet in the car, a rock, or anything else. Thankfully, he wasn't hurt though, and he was able to keep control of his car. He said he even had glass in his underwear! I can't understand why people do these things, it is so dangerous. People have been killed from kids dropping boulders off of highway bridges onto cars, and injured from people shooting bleach from squirt guns into open car windows. Just be careful and aware on the roads!

Dangerous Games PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : Dangerous Games Happy010

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:20 pm

Wow! How scary! OhMy
I'm glad your brother kept his cool and was not hurt.

I really don't understand either why some people would do stuff like that. mad

Dangerous Games Horses10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Dangerous Games Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:21 pm

Pam!! How scary! I'm so glad that he's okay. What is wrong with the people in this world?? Was he able to get a license number, or did it just happen too fast? What an awful experience!
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:22 pm

that is very scary. it is good that he wasn't hurt but those people should definatley get caught. people in this world now-a-days are scary and just plain stupid

Dangerous Games Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Dangerous Games Cute-2
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 5:32 pm

Savannah wrote:
Pam!! How scary! I'm so glad that he's okay. What is wrong with the people in this world?? Was he able to get a license number, or did it just happen too fast? What an awful experience!

Yeah, it happened too fast, they were gone before he really realized what happened. It's crazy. I guess he can only assume that it was from the car. My mind flashed back to that guy in Ohio, who would hide along the highway and shoot at cars.

Dangerous Games PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Dangerous Games Happy011

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptyWed Nov 05, 2008 6:50 pm

Wow thats Scary i'm glad he did not get hurt

Dangerous Games Jacobk10Dangerous Games Jacob210
Back to top Go down

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 4:22 pm

Thats so Scary!

Glad ur brother is ok!
Back to top Go down
HarrisonCrosby4387
THE #1 Survivor fan
THE #1 Survivor fan
HarrisonCrosby4387

Number of posts : 4828
Mood : Dangerous Games Happy011

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptySat Nov 08, 2008 5:10 pm

What a shame man! Some people need to really get a life or get some mental help! mad

LETS GO PENS!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Dangerous Games Love-s10

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 12:26 am

OMG Pam, I'm so glad your brother is ok!! Man, I can't even imagine how scary that would be. I'm surprised your brother didn't lose control of the car, since he had to be so shocked!

This reminds me of an incident that my chiropractor and his family went through some years back. They were on the expressway and all of a sudden looked up and there were a couple of teens holding a 'rock/boulder' over the side of an overpass. There was nothing he could do---it's not like you just 'stop' on a highway and there was no reaction time. So it hit them and of course it shattered their windshield and they all got hurt, (two kids in the back seat as well), but not too seriously. Unbelieveable what people will do. I'd like to say 'be aware', and I always do look up at overpasses since this happened, but honestly, I'm not sure what the heck I'd do if I saw it in the process of happening anyway; I believe it would be too late to respond.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Dangerous Games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dangerous Games   Dangerous Games Empty

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Games
Page 1 of 1