Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kelsey donated her hair

Go down 
+8
emilyanneoftheprairie
Teresa
Rhonda
Rob
Gin
Savannah
Lori
pamh36
12 posters
AuthorMessage
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

Kelsey donated her hair Empty
PostSubject: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Kelsey got her haircut today and donated 10 1/2 inches to Locks of Love.

Here's her before:

Kelsey donated her hair L_e3ec2542aa1111f62350607a928b85-1

And after:

Kelsey donated her hair Kelseynewdo-2

I'm so proud of her! It took her over a year to grow it long enough to donate.

Kelsey donated her hair PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:34 pm

That's great! She looks cute with the new hair cut.

Kelsey donated her hair Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Kelsey donated her hair Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Kelsey donated her hair Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:40 pm

Oh, bless her heart! Someone is going to be overjoyed with the gorgeous hair that Kelsey lovingly donated. Tell her that I think what she did is wonderful, will you, Pam? Love

You have a lot to be proud of. Thumbsup

PS
HOLY COW! Caesar has grown!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 4:54 pm

Thank you, Lori and Savannah. And I certainly will till her, Savannah.

I know! Caeser will not stop eating!! :haha: It's unbelievable how much he has grown. He certainly does not look like a kitten anymore.

Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920
Mood : Kelsey donated her hair Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Didn't notice the kitty....what a beautiful gal you have!! Awesome donation Kelsey!

Kelsey donated her hair Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : Kelsey donated her hair Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 5:14 pm

That's one special young lady you have there, Pam. I hope you'll tell her how proud of her we all are. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 6:50 pm

You must be so proud, Pam. grinsmiley She has such pretty hair too. Thumbsup I love the new look too.
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21161
Mood : Kelsey donated her hair Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 7:30 pm

Donating to Locks of Love is such a wonderful thing to do........I love Kelsey's new do.......After I had 25 inches taken off mine, I haven't grown it back......Guess the shorter style suits me......although with it getting colder, I miss the warmth on my neck......Kelsey donated her hair 16_6_9

High Five to Kelsey!! Kelsey donated her hair 4_1_201

Kelsey donated her hair Rhonda10Kelsey donated her hair Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:02 pm

Thank you! I am very proud of her. I'm still getting used to her shorter cut; she looks so much more grown-up!

Wow, 25 inches, Rhonda. I knew your hair was long, but I didn't realize just how long. Oh, and Kelsey said she gives you a high five back! Thumbsup

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 09, 2008 8:54 pm

Congratulations to Kelsey for her wonderful donation! She looks just beautiful with her new haircut!!

Kelsey donated her hair TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyMon Nov 10, 2008 6:59 pm

that is so precious! i love her hair now.

Kelsey donated her hair Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
Kelsey donated her hair Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:15 am

Aw, Kelsey looks so sweet! Even cuter with the shorter hair, IMHO! My 14 year old niece has donated 3 times now to Locks of Love! She loves to give of herself this way...I think she started at age 8.

Good for Kelsey! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 9:19 am

Rhonda wrote:
After I had 25 inches taken off mine, I haven't grown it back......Guess the shorter style suits me......although with it getting colder, I miss the warmth on my neck......Kelsey donated her hair 16_6_9

Yes, it DOES suit you Rhonda! I love your hairstyle on you! Thumbsup I got about 3 inches off recently (doesn't sound like a lot but it's enough to give me a shorter 'bob' cut now. And YES, I'm thinking the same thing about the 'winter warmth'---I'm going to miss having some length on my neck this season! But I like it. Wink I have a long face and I think it looked even longer with the longer hair. This balances me out better.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Kelsey donated her hair Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:31 am

Amy wrote:
I have a long face and I think it looked even longer with the longer hair. This balances me out better.

Oh, I think you looked beautiful, Amy. And, I'd love to see a picture of your new "do"!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyWed Nov 12, 2008 10:37 am

Thank you Savannah. :shy: Ok, I'll see about putting one up later today...

*Edit*...well, it's 8pm, and still no pics. The ones I've uploaded to photobucket are very tiny and I don't know how to re-size them. Maybe tomorrow I'll figure out how to upload one of my own pics directly to the board. I know someone just explained that recently....I'll have to look for the thread.:think:

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
Kelsey donated her hair LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : Kelsey donated her hair Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySun Nov 16, 2008 12:42 pm

What a wonderufl deed for Kelsey! Please tell her I'm so proud of her. I love her new short haircut, it brightens up her beautiful face! Thumbsup

By the way, what happened to that little Caesar??? Huh?

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyFri Nov 28, 2008 8:15 pm

What a wonderful thing to do! Kelsey's new haircut is very cute, too. Thumbsup

Kelsey donated her hair ChristinaKeeper2 Kelsey donated her hair 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7855
Mood : Kelsey donated her hair Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptySat Dec 06, 2008 11:39 am

wow! that's great that she donated her hair! I did the same thing a year and a half ago and I want to do it again after I graduate high school (so I can have long hair for graduation!!) but I have a while before that happens!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:58 pm

what a sweet thing to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 9:44 pm

Oh, how sweet, and her new hair cut looks great!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:21 am

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
wow! that's great that she donated her hair! I did the same thing a year and a half ago and I want to do it again after I graduate high school (so I can have long hair for graduation!!) but I have a while before that happens!

Good for you! Thumbsup That is such a selfless act of kindness. I would want my hair for a graduation though too. Wink

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelsey donated her hair   Kelsey donated her hair Empty

Back to top Go down

Kelsey donated her hair
Page 1 of 1