Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Please pray for my stepmom

Go down 
+10
Lori
Alice
susansmoose
I Love Dean
Rob
pamh36
Teresa
Savannah
JW
Rhonda
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 Bokmal10

Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my stepmom   Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 17, 2008 11:00 pm

I'm glad to hear your stepmom came home, Susie. Here's praying that God places His healing hands on her and takes this awful cancer from her.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766
Mood : Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my stepmom   Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 1:16 am

I'm happy to hear your stepmom is home, Susie.

I pray she can beat this once again.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
I Love Dean
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler
I Love Dean

Number of posts : 329
Mood : Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my stepmom   Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 2:01 pm

Being home and surrounded with those that love and support you can only give you strength. I am so happy to hear your step mom came home. Love and prayers are still coming your way and hers.

Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 Dd4
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my stepmom   Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 10:11 pm

My stepmom wants me to thank all of you guys for your thoughts and prayers. Thumbsup Thank you for all your advice too. Smiley Hug
Back to top Go down
ChristinaAL
Little House Lady
Little House Lady
ChristinaAL

Number of posts : 2761

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my stepmom   Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 23, 2008 1:48 pm

Susie, I'm sorry I didn't see this until now, and I'm so sorry about your stepmom. I will be praying for strength for her and all of you during this difficult time. She is lucky to have you and your family supporting her. {{hugs}} and prayers your way.

Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 ChristinaKeeper2 Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 10bChristina

"It is still best to be honest and truthful; to make the most of what we have; to be happy with simple pleasures and to be cheerful and have courage when things go wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please pray for my stepmom   Please pray for my stepmom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Please pray for my stepmom
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2