Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread

Go down 
+12
Vanesa
tresiemay
Robinsgirl
Rob
Alice
susansmoose
Carol
carolineingalls
Gin
jes9
I Love Dean
bethandmanly
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tresiemay
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 7
Mood : The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Xmassm2

The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 pm

Hi Everyone we r setting here thinking what if we could go back in time to little house. at the Lngalls house. what would you said what would you take with you? i think it would be fun to see what you all would said. so go for it the sky is the limit.. (my son said he would take his psp a hand held game lol )
Back to top Go down
Vanesa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Vanesa

Number of posts : 5136
Mood : The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 11:56 pm

tresiemay wrote:
Hi Everyone we r setting here thinking what if we could go back in time to little house. at the Lngalls house. what would you said what would you take with you? i think it would be fun to see what you all would said. so go for it the sky is the limit.. (my son said he would take his psp a hand held game lol )

I think I should bring nothing. I thought about my PC, but...what for? If anyone knew it, I couldn't chat to anyone , nor visit any blog...since blogs wouldn't exist back then. If we lives at a different time, we wouldn't miss anything we use nowadays... since we wouldn't know it yet! greenS

I think the only thing I should bring with me are anthibiotics. No more, no less. HeeHee

Vanesa.

The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Vanesa10
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616
Mood : The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 7:40 am

Good answer, Vanesa. The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 811339 And maybe some water purification tablets.

Welcome to the board, tresiemay!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426
Mood : The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:53 am

Okay, as long as Vanesa has the meds, and Rob has the purification tablets, I'll bring (I know this shocks those of you who know me well batEyes ) dark chocolate. The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 702150
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54426

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 am

Oh! And welcome to the board tresiemay!
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62616

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 am

You could've knocked me over with a feather. The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 811339

Did they have dark chocolate back in the prairie days? The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 988160
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

Number of posts : 22999

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:18 pm

I'd just bring myself and play with Laura and Mary greenS

The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Alexke11

Last edited by alexczarn on Thu Oct 28, 2010 5:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 8:24 pm

Savannah wrote:
Okay, as long as Vanesa has the meds, and Rob has the purification tablets, I'll bring (I know this shocks those of you who know me well batEyes ) dark chocolate. The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 702150

And to add to that, I'll bring my fishing rod to fish with Laura. loveheart

Last edited by alexczarn on Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tresiemay
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 7
Mood : The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Xmassm2

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 28, 2010 2:09 am

thanks you all its fun to play games like this.. i think i would show ma how to make some of the food dishs that we have now lol showpop happy halloween all trixters
Back to top Go down
alexczarn
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 28, 2011 4:28 pm

jes9 wrote:
I think Carrie must have had some trouble when she got nervous or excited. In "Back to School", she had to go to the outhouse, what was it, six times? When the Ingalls decide to move back to Walnut Grove from Winoka, Caroline says that Carrie was so excited that she wet the bed, and then when they do get back to Walnut Grove, Carrie can't wait to go to the outhouse -- she runs in there and the thing tips over on her. And, of course, there's the infamous Winoka sidewalk incident -- you know the one:

Carrie: "Laura, I have to go! I'm not foolin'!"
Minutes go by while Laura flirts with Albert and helps him get his dime back, and then...
Laura: "All right, Carrie, let's go."
Carrie: "I already did."

I read the Greenbush twin who did this was embarrassed about doing it.

Back to top Go down
ChristineLovesLHOTP
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
ChristineLovesLHOTP

Number of posts : 227

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 12:54 am

carolineingalls wrote:
In There's No place Like Home Carrie went to the outhouse and it toppled over on her. I'd have thought she'd have been covered in 'whatever' and nobody would have gone within a couple of miles of her but not Charles and Albert! They just laughed, as did Carrie. If it'd been me I'd have been crying and screaming in between throwing up! bawling Sick2

I just read this and laughed so hard I almost was liked Carrie and peed in my pants!!!!!
That was kind of disgusting when the outhouse fell over. I really don't think that an outhouse would ever been placed that close to the main house.
Ohhhhhh the stench

“I am beginning to learn that it is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.”
― Laura Ingalls Wilder
Back to top Go down
littlehouselover
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
littlehouselover

Number of posts : 1056

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:58 am

I just found this thread, if it were only for short time, not forever, I'd bring some modern medicines and lots of antiperspirant. Smile (it got hot and those long sleeves and dress's were warm) and some personal toiletry items being a woman.
Once a saw a huge perspiration stain under one of the girls dress's during playtime and I remembered how hot, California got...must have been some very uncomfortable days. I'd bring some money also because I'd be buying some food from the mercantile/restaurant..not a hunter and unless I was with one, would get hungry.

The worst part for me would be the outhouse...the best, the simplicity and hopefully the friends.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread   The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Little House on the Prairie Comedy Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2