Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Cheaters

Go down 
+14
Harrietfan
littlehouselover
ChristineLovesLHOTP
Vanesa
alexczarn
Amy
Ruth
david
Honeybee
Krissy
Tiffanylm
Robinsgirl
jes9
Kristina
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : The Cheaters - Page 2 Purple2

The Cheaters - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Cheaters   The Cheaters - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 04, 2018 5:15 pm

This episode was on COZI TV today and the scene that David posted IS shown. I guess each network that airs LHOTP can pick and choose what to take out just so they can show more money making commercials. One off the top of my head is when Miss Beadle lets the kids out of school early in "Blizzard" and Willie walks over to the desk where she has her head down with guilt and worry and tells her, "It wasn't your fault." So sweet and so important to the episode.
scratchead

Davetucson wrote:
Well, here's  scene you didn't see! This took place right after Andy's Mom got all over him in class and kept him after school for flunking the test. She rubbed salt by reminding him how smart Albert was.
They are walking home from school and Andy wants to tear Albert's head off for making them look like idiots!
The Cheaters - Page 2 Cheat_10

The Cheaters - Page 2 Rhonda10The Cheaters - Page 2 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down

The Cheaters
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Little House on the Prairie :: Episode Reviews :: SEASON 5-
Jump to: