Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Opie's Christmas greeting

Go down 
+13
Debbie
LIWnut
pamh36
emilyanneoftheprairie
JW
Teresa
I Love Dean
Amy
Carol
bethandmanly
Rhonda
Rob
Savannah
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Goodsi10

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 10, 2008 4:25 pm

That's a great card!!! Opie sure is a cute cat!

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Little
Back to top Go down
Lori
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Lori

Number of posts : 6032

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 10:56 pm

Very cute, especially the one of Opie "getting dressed."

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Lorike10
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 11, 2008 11:07 pm

Thank you! I had a few copies of the picture developed at Walgreens, and the person who developed the pictures wanted to know how I'd gotten the kitten to dress like that! grinsmiley

I talked to the children tonight, and told them that Opie had been working hard on a little surprise for them. Love
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:25 pm

I sent Opie's Christmas cards out to the children. grinsmiley The letters were sent with the return address being from "Opie", too. Then, he "signed" the letters with his paw print.

But, yesterday I went to the store to pick up a few groceries, and had decided that I wanted to buy Opie a full Santa suit that I had seen. The children are supposed to be coming on Dec. 27th for a Christmas dinner ( Cheer ) and I wanted Opie to dress up like Santa for them. (I know. I'm a hopeless nut. Feel free to laugh, I *do* realize that it's ridiculous. :Hahaha: ) The costume was literally the last one they had in the store, and it was clearancing out at quite a low price, too! So, here's the costume that Opie will be wearing when the children come:

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Copyof102_0077

They don't know that he'll be there, either. The dinner is at my brother Aaron's house, and he invited Opie to come over. I can't wait for the children to see how much he's grown! Opie doesn't need any padding to play Santa, either!! :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:28 pm

This is such a riot, but I told you before, this is why some pets bite their owners.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:29 pm

:Hahaha: Cheryl.....You wanna see an angry boy? Hold on....I'll get a picture of Thomas when I tried to get HIM to pose as Santa.
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 10:38 pm

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Copyof102_0089
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:31 pm

I would love to know what, Opie was thinking when you took that picture. :haha: Is that your other cat, Savannah? grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 pm

Yes, those are both of my kitties. grinsmiley Thomas is the cat in the second picture.

My brother Aaron said that in one of the pictures, Thomas looks like he's thinking "Someone is going to die for this." :Hahaha:
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:29 am

Savannah wrote:
Yes, those are both of my kitties. grinsmiley Thomas is the cat in the second picture.

My brother Aaron said that in one of the pictures, Thomas looks like he's thinking "Someone is going to die for this." :Hahaha:

Oh yeah, Thomas is not amused. If I tried to do that to two of my three cats I would be less one arm after I was done.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:41 am

Thomas looks miffed, Savannah!! :Hahaha:

They are both so cute!!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:43 am

Oh Cute Cats

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Jacobk10Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Cloud910

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:52 pm

I just went to the dollar store and bought 2 sweaters for my dog Hosanna and my brother's dog Teddy. But they are both too small. That's ok, they were only 50 cents each. I also got 2 jingle collars that they are both wearing now. Today is our family Christmas. We have just taken pictures of baby Lily in her Santa suit. She's such a cutie. She's 4 months already. I'll have to post them in her thread later on when I have time after everyone has gone home.

Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 MarilynKeeper Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 2:10 pm

Awwww, I look forward to seeing your pictures. Too bad about the little sweaters being too small. But at least it wasn't too costly for them!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opie's Christmas greeting   Opie's Christmas greeting - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Opie's Christmas greeting
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2