Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I MIGHT AS WELL

Go down 
+4
JW
LIWnut
emilyanneoftheprairie
Carol
8 posters
AuthorMessage

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 8:56 pm

Hi Everyone, being that's the holiday season and everything, I feel the time is right to tell you all, that it's me, Maggie. I was here before under Sweet Caroline, and then after that, to support an actress, I was MonicaQuartermaineFan.

I had to change my name again to "Hide" from someone who kept PMing me, and sending me emails of various nature, so I decided to lay low. I was very weirded out by this person, so much so, that I didn't want anyone to know who I was there for awhile. Now that the person has vanished so to speak, I feel I can come out, as I feel safe in doing so. I have PMed a few of you to tell you, as a few of you, I really, really like and had fun here.

Just know, I was not doing it to play a game on anyone, or to be "secret" on purpose. I had a very good reason. The internet can be a very scary place, and I was uneasy there for awhile and missed being here as me to play the games with you all and posting with you all as me!

I hope you all understand.

I wish you all a very Happy and Joyous and safe Christmas!!!!

Maggie

Last edited by LindsayCrouseFan on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:20 pm

hey!...It's cool.....I can totally understand that!...glad to have you see you coming out and around!......
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptySun Dec 07, 2008 11:21 pm

Thanks sweetheart. I appreciate that!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : I MIGHT AS WELL Happy010

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 10:35 am

Hello there Maggie! Well I'm shocked! :haha:
I wonder where Caroline had gone... lol (Role Playing Game Section) Wave

I MIGHT AS WELL Horses10
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 2:48 pm

Carol wrote:
Hello there Maggie! Well I'm shocked! :haha:
I wonder where Caroline had gone... lol (Role Playing Game Section) Wave

Hi there, Carol!! Wave

Thanks for posting in this thread. Type
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:08 pm

wow Maggie! that is very scary! i am glad that everything has worked out.

I MIGHT AS WELL Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
I MIGHT AS WELL Cute-2
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Thanks, Emilyanne! You are one of the ones I have missed posting with, and Carol too!!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : I MIGHT AS WELL Cloud910

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:44 pm

I knew it was you but I didnt' say anything. Hope you feel safe now. Just be yourself my friend.

I MIGHT AS WELL MarilynKeeper I MIGHT AS WELL Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : I MIGHT AS WELL Happy011

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Well This is a Big Suprise i had no idea you were Maggie Welcome Back We have Missed you

I MIGHT AS WELL Jacobk10I MIGHT AS WELL Jacob210
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:12 pm

Thanks Marilyn and JW!! I appreciate your posting. ☮
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:21 pm

Thanks for letting us know, Maggie. I remember you when you used to post on the previous forum.

I MIGHT AS WELL TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : I MIGHT AS WELL Xmassm4

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:27 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I knew it was you but I didnt' say anything. Hope you feel safe now. Just be yourself my friend.

:yeahthat: Great to see you again Mags.
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyMon Dec 08, 2008 4:32 pm

Hi Teresa and Deb!
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : I MIGHT AS WELL Pbucket

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 12:50 pm

Wecome back! Glad you've decided to 'come out' so to speak, Maggie. It was hard posting sometimes and trying not to give away your ID accidently. You HAVE BEEN missed. Wave

I MIGHT AS WELL MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 2:20 pm

LindsayCrouseFan wrote:
Thanks sweetheart. I appreciate that!!

np
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 6:48 pm

Hi Maggie. Glad to have you back.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:25 pm

carolineingalls wrote:
Wecome back! Glad you've decided to 'come out' so to speak, Maggie. It was hard posting sometimes and trying not to give away your ID accidently. You HAVE BEEN missed. Wave

Thanks for your support, Maureen. You and Alice are the ones I know I can count on for anything. ☮
Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL EmptyTue Dec 09, 2008 7:28 pm

Thanks, Alice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I MIGHT AS WELL Empty
PostSubject: Re: I MIGHT AS WELL   I MIGHT AS WELL Empty

Back to top Go down

I MIGHT AS WELL
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Walnut Grove Community :: Town Gossip-
Jump to: