Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!

Go down 
+9
Prairie Wind
Savannah
Rhonda
Rob
JW
bethandmanly
susansmoose
Amy
Carol
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 9:30 pm

christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Flabbergasted
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:17 pm

My goodness, such a blatant show of immodesty on this family forum! :shy: grinsmiley

I'm totally in the Christmas spirit....I spent the day at Greenfield Village with my friend, went through all the pioneer homes with fireplaces and pioneer food being cooked. It was coooooold, but fun to go in each home and warm up! Here's a pic of a 'typical' table top tree of the era:

http://hierholzer.name/sites/hierholzer.name/files/IMG_2098.JPG

Then we went to Plymouth Michigan and did some gift-shopping---Savannah, we went in a Thomas Kinkaide Gallery and the I saw the picture in your banner done up in a huge painting! Oh my gosh, gorgeous!! I would LOVE one of the Kinkaide 'real' paintings in my home, especially a winter scene. I love the warmth of his 'real' paintings when you turn the lights down and actually see the 'lights' in the painting.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 10:40 pm

Rob!! I'm ashamed of you!

grinsmiley

christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Little
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:14 pm

Ooooooooh, Amy!! Greenfield Village at Christmastime! I'd love to have seen the Thomas Kinkade Gallery.

And I don't know if I dare go back and look at what Rob posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 EmptySat Dec 13, 2008 11:22 pm

Merry Christmas, Charlie Brown, and EVERYONE!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 1:30 am

Savannah wrote:
Ooooooooh, Amy!! Greenfield Village at Christmastime! I'd love to have seen the Thomas Kinkade Gallery.

Me too! I've been to the Thomas Kinkade (my favorite painter) gallery here in the central coast... and I love looking at all the paintings there. Thumbsup

christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 Horses10
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY!   christmas - CHRISTMAS PARTY THEME FRIDAY! - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 14, 2008 2:18 am