Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It has returned

Go down 
+11
Gin
Savannah
Carol
pamh36
JW
Teresa
Lori
Amy
Rhonda
Rob
LIWnut
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
LIWnut
Proverbs 3:5-6
LIWnut

Number of posts : 2539
Mood : It has returned - Page 3 Cloud910

It has returned - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 25, 2009 7:07 pm

The migraines are ok now. They start in Sept/Oct when the weather changes and leave when the winter has declared itself staying and it stays cold all the time. I have been getting dizzy due to the new meds that I am taking but the migraines are doing ok. I have perscription drugs to help keep then under control.
I went to work on Friday for 3.5 hrs. I was having a good day. Saturday was ok but today wasn't a good day. I went to church and then had lunch and went back to bed for the afternoon. The painkillers are welcome. I am planning to go to work tomorrow for as long as I can but if I get into trouble, I will come home.
I go back to the dr on Friday.
Baby Lily and her family are coming on Thursday so I am really looking forward to this weekend. I just hope I am well enough to enjoy their visitl.
Thanks for your continued prayers.

It has returned - Page 3 MarilynKeeper It has returned - Page 3 Bookclub2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
It has returned - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : It has returned - Page 3 Happy010

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:43 pm

I'm glad that you'll be seeing baby Lily. There's nothing like hugging a baby to make everything feel right, for a while at least. I'll pray that you're feeling well enough to thoroughly enjoy their visit. Be sure that you get some pictures!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : It has returned - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 6:19 pm

LIWnut wrote:
I see my chiropractor 3x a week. He is a miracle worker and has helped greatly with the migraines. He is also concerned about this problem that I am currently having. He has no answers as to what may be going on either.
At the moment, he is in summy Mexico for a week. I'll see him again on Monday.

I'm happy to hear that you see the chiro too. Thumbsup Glad you've gotten some relief. Did you ever try the magnesium that someone suggested? Just curious...I'm thinking about taking that supplement myself.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 10:48 pm

No, I never did take the magnesium. My chiropractor sold it to me. I'll have to ask him how much to take again, I forget. Thanks for reminding me. I worked 6 hrs today. Not sure if I will make it tomorrow. It will depend on how I feel when I wake up. The boss needs me on Thursday so she told me to take either tomorrow or Wed off to be rested for then. I might take tomorrow.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 2:42 pm

Ok, maybe we can both remind each other to take it together! grinsmiley Can't hurt! Wink

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:28 pm

I had a dr's appt yesterday. He is narrowing the problem down and thinks that thee is something wrong with my bowel. This is where the pain started last March, but has eventually moved to other areas since. I have to go for another untrasound next week. He gave me more painkillers as well as antibiotics.
The pain has been keeping me awake at night for the last 3 weeks or so and is affecting the migraines. So the dr gave me more meds for them too. I am a walking drugstore. I have another appt to see the dr again in 3 wks. Thanks you so much for your prayers. Love to all my prairie friends.

Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : It has returned - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 3:38 pm

Thank you for keeping us updated, Marilyn. Not a day goes by that I don't pray for you.
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:43 pm

Rob wrote:
Thank you for keeping us updated, Marilyn. Not a day goes by that I don't pray for you.

Thank you sooo much Rob, and to everyone else. I truly appreciate your prayers. You guys are awesome! I love ya.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:45 pm

I'm glad that they're finally doing an ultrasound. I sure pray that the scan will show them what the problem is.

How did your visit go with baby Lily?
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2009 9:51 pm

Lily is a sweetie but if her mom is in the room, she wants to be with mom. She loves to play on the floor and laughs like crazy when her brothers pay attention to her. To me it looks like they are rough with her but she must be used to it cause she loves their attention and they love her. Sooo cute.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 17, 2009 3:23 pm

I got some test results back today, they came back normal. I guess that is good news but I was actually hoping that maybe that something would come back wrong so we would have a clue. I have an ultrasound coming up in a week so hopefully it will shed some new light.
I am working every other day, for 6 hrs a day. It doesn't seem like much when the paycheque comes in but for now, the body says its enough. Thanks for praying.

Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:31 pm

Tomorrow I have an ultrasound to see if they can figure out what is causing my problems. I have been doing ok over the past week, for which I am very thankful. It has been so long since this all started and I am very ready for it to all be over. Thanks for your prayers.

Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 4:48 pm

Marilyn, you will continue to be in my prayers. Please let us know how your ultrasound goes tomorrow. I'm glad that you have been feeling a little bit better lately.

It has returned - Page 3 TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : It has returned - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:00 pm

I'll Be Praying that they will find out what is wrong with you

It has returned - Page 3 Jacobk10It has returned - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2009 8:14 pm

{{{Marilyn}}} I'm sure that you *are* ready for it to be over! I'll keep praying. Keep us posted.
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:57 am

Good luck at your ultrasound today, Marilyn! I'll be praying that they find an answer!!!
Back to top Go down
Gin
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Gin

Number of posts : 5920

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Let us know how everything goes. Hope you find out what the problem is from and have a quick fix.

It has returned - Page 3 Project2

It is the lack of Christianity that has  brought us where we are. Not a lack of churches or religious forms but of the real thing in our hearts.  LIW.....Words From a Fearless Heart
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 pm

The ultrasound went ok. The pushing and proding was painful. I went to work after for 6 very long hours. I am glad that my day is over. Thanks for praying. You are all very dear friends. I love all of you.
I'll let you know the results when I hear them. I go to see my dr next Monday.

Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 5:54 pm

{{{Marilyn}}} There really is no place like home when you don't feel good, is there? I wish I was close enough to stop in with some chicken soup and hot tea for you. (And chocolate. It's my personal version of chicken soup. batEyes )

I'm glad you're home, and can rest now. Thanks for keeping us posted.
Back to top Go down
Rob
Nip it in the bud!
Nip it in the bud!
Rob

Number of posts : 62609
Mood : It has returned - Page 3 Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 6:10 pm

I'm glad it's over, Marilyn. We'll be praying for you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 11:02 pm

I'm glad today is almost over, Marilyn. I'm sorry it didn't go well. i'm praying for good results.(((hugs)))
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2009 11:13 am

Sorry that the ultrasound wasn't exactly comfortable Marilyn. Keep us posted on the results...I'm sure this will be a long weekend waiting for them. I'm praying they'll find an answer for you!
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 4:40 pm

I visited the dr today. Things are getting better. The side is still tender but much better than it was earlier. The dr hasn't got the reports back from last week so he will call when he gets them in.
Thanks for your prayers.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:47 pm

I'm so happy that you are having some relief, Marilyn. Thumbsup I think of you often. My prayers are with you. (((hugs))) Love
Back to top Go down
LIWnut
LIWnut

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 10:02 am

The results came in yesterday. They found a problem in the bowels that will hopefully be taken care of with fibre and laxitives. The pain is much better and I am grateful.
But the saga continues. On Monday I was very itchy on my hands and red blotches appeared. By bedtime my 2 fingers beside the thumb were swollen. When I woke up yesterday the whole hand was swollen and painful. I went to a clinic and the dr said it is hives. I've never had them before so I didn't know what they were. Today the hand isn't as painful but still swollen. I can't make a fist or hold only anything so I can't work today. I am only working Mon, Wed and Fri so hopefully I can go on Fri if the swelling goes down.
Life's little surprizes, ya never know what's coming next. But God is in control.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It has returned   It has returned - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

It has returned
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next