Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sue Thomas F.B.eye

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Sue Thomas F.B.eye Happy011

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:07 pm

Does anybody watch the TV show Sue Thomas F.B.eye I LOVE this Show i watch it almost evrey Day for those who don't Watch it here is a Little about the Show

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Image.out?imageId=media-v15559339z3zJ2ArH1218430392
Based on a true story, Sue Thomas:F.B.Eye follows the adventures of Sue Thomas at the FBI in Washington, D.C. She's one hard-headed, soft-hearted woman whose talent for reading lips helps crack crimes and bag the bad guys in places listening devices can't penetrate. With her hearing-ear dog, Levi, Sue's a glutton for jeopardy - and there's (almost) nothing she won't do to bring notorious criminals to justice. This remarkable, edge-of-your-seat drama is an inspiring tribute to the ability of the human spirit to overcome adversity and achieve great things.

This Show is Not Creepy it is Funny at times and Very Addicting lol

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Jacobk10Sue Thomas F.B.eye Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Sue Thomas F.B.eye Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : Sue Thomas F.B.eye Happy010

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:16 pm

I used to really enjoy that show. But once it went off the air, none of the channels around here kept it airing in repeats. I have a few episodes on tape, but that's it. Nice show, though!
Back to top Go down
Samantha
New Pioneer
New Pioneer
Samantha

Number of posts : 199
Mood : Sue Thomas F.B.eye Mornincoffee

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:06 pm

I loved this show...I never saw it when it was first broadcast...but they did play some episodes on Dutch tv when I was living in the Netherlands..

Sue Thomas F.B.eye SamanthaKeeper

"Music is a Kind and Truthful Speech"
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : Sue Thomas F.B.eye Happy011

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptySun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 pm

They Now have All Five seasons of this great show at http://www.christianbook.com/ For $99.99

Sue Thomas F.B.eye 145663o

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Jacobk10Sue Thomas F.B.eye Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Krissy
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Krissy

Number of posts : 45733
Mood : Sue Thomas F.B.eye Headac10

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptyMon Nov 21, 2011 11:29 am

It seemed liked a nice show.

“Tomorrow is a new day with no mistakes in it... Yet.” ― L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 8:58 pm

Thanks for reminding me about this show, Jacob! I watched an episode in '06 and don't remember much about it, but do recall my friend really wanting me to see more. Then last year a different friend sent me an e-mail asking me if I'd heard about it as she thought I would love the show.
Once I finish watching through RtA I'll have to see if I can get season one through my library's interloan system.

Sue Thomas F.B.eye PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Sue Thomas F.B.eye Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:07 pm

I'll have to check Walmart and see if they have Sue Thomas there. My Mom liked that one a lot.

PD, what season are you watching in Avonlea right now?
Back to top Go down
Prairie Dweller
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
Prairie Dweller

Number of posts : 853

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 4:28 pm

mmm... I think I was probably on season six then. :) Since then I've finished and am now catching up on the newest Love Comes Softly movies.

Sue Thomas F.B.eye PDKeeper
Back to top Go down
http://avonleavignettes.com
Sponsored content

Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sue Thomas F.B.eye   Sue Thomas F.B.eye Empty

Back to top Go down

Sue Thomas F.B.eye
Page 1 of 1