Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)

Go down 
+2
Teresa
Savannah
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Empty
PostSubject: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:37 pm

I read on TMZ news that she is an admitted meth addict and an alcoholic and can't be alone with her own kid as she was deemed unfit. She was even driving drunk with her child in the car the report said.

Wow!

Anyone else hear anything?

Last edited by LindsayCrouseFan on Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Happy010

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 2:45 pm

I had read several months ago that she was having a lot of trouble, but that she was trying to get her life back together again.

There is so much of this among people who were actors from the time they were tiny. It's very rare to have someone turn out as emotionally stable as someone like Shirley Temple. Mostly we see those who were famous as children, growing up to have lives that are destroyed. It's such a shame.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:13 pm

I knew that she had been a meth addict.

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 3:27 pm

Actually Jodie Sweetin played Stephanie on Full House.

I just read an article recently about her walking out on her husband and her addiction problems.

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Jodie_sweetin
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyThu Dec 18, 2008 4:00 pm

Debbie wrote:
Actually Jodie Sweetin played Stephanie on Full House.

I just read an article recently about her walking out on her husband and her addiction problems.

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Jodie_sweetin

I read that same article Debbie, I think it was in People. I don't always believe everything I read of course, but I do believe this. I have a sister who suffers from addiction and it's not hard for me to imagine that Jodie may have been trying to solve her problems by starting a family. Very very sad, especially for her husband and of course her baby. I truly hope she will get help and pull herself together. She was SO cute on Full House---she was always my favorite over Michelle actually.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:49 am

I meant Stephanie, but those Oleson twins have had their fair share of problems too.
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 9:24 am

At least Candice Cameron has always stayed true to herself...........or at least I think she has.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 12:27 pm

Yes, I believe she has too. The biz didn't seem to affect her negatively at all! And look at her brother Kirk? Talk about a guy who stayed true to his principals! I respect him greatly. Their parents certainly did something right! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:55 pm

Yes, I was thinking the same thing about Kirk.

Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 1:58 pm

Yeah I heard about that. My cousin met Jodie at this restaurant one time and talked to her... she was a big fan of the Oleson Twins & Full House in general so she was happy she got to meet 'Stephanie'.

I hope she gets her life together for her sake and her baby... Blue

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:42 pm

This is so sad. Blue I hope she gets her life together too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:44 pm

Amy wrote:
Yes, I believe she has too. The biz didn't seem to affect her negatively at all! And look at her brother Kirk? Talk about a guy who stayed true to his principals! I respect him greatly. Their parents certainly did something right! Thumbsup

Candace and Kirk were brought up in a Christian home. That makes a huge difference too. Thumbsup
Back to top Go down
LM
Prairie Settler
Prairie Settler
LM

Number of posts : 812
Mood : Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Party010

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 4:25 pm

I'd heard of her addiction over a year ago.

I saw the celebrity roast of Bob Saget a few months ago on Comedy Central. She was sitting in the audience and looking pretty good. I hope she'll manage to stay in the right road. I'm sure it's tough, and I'm proud that she's been trying.

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) LMKeeper

dreamNwish Photo Art & Gifts - http://www.zazzle.com/dreamnwish_photo_art

"If you can't be good, be good at it."
Back to top Go down
http://hisbadgeherbadgefanfiction.bravehost.com/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 7:05 pm

That is so sad!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:04 am

Yes, it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)   Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House) Empty

Back to top Go down

Jodie Sweetin (Stephanie on Full House)
Page 1 of 1