Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston

Go down 
+9
Rhonda
Amy
JW
bethandmanly
Farmer Girl
Kristina
pamh36
Teresa
Carol
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Happy010

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Empty
PostSubject: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:08 pm

There was a resident who had an outstanding balance for over a month and no one could get a hold of her. The Bookkeeper went inside after so many tries to leave a note and this is what they found. There is suppose to be 2 cats living here but were not found, they thought they’re dead somewhere inside the apartment- SPCA was contacted.

WARNING: NOT FOR FAINT OF HEART.

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_2

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_3

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_4

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_5

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_6

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_7

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_10

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_14

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_16

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Houston_mess_apartment_slob_disgusting_19

Geez! World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Sick

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Horses10
Back to top Go down
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 5:59 pm

I'm surprised they didn't find her dead in there somewhere. That bathroom...................gross!! Not to mention the rest of the house. Has she ever heard of an ash tray???????????????? There are people who just can't get enough fast food evidently.

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:28 pm

I'm surprised that person has a broom lol (3rd pic)

Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:47 pm

Now that's what I call a fixer upper. A bulldozer, and it's all good!

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 6:54 pm

oh my god. this is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. how could anyone possibly ever live that way in those conditions? I would be so embarassed!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 7:29 pm

Good grief!World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Shakinghead If she can afford all those take out meals and sodas...she can afford some cleaning supplies. Some elbow grease wouldn't hurt her too.World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Flabbergasted
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:02 pm

Carol wrote:

That's what I thought!

(Our broom is just like that. If I every thought my house was messy, I'll think again!)

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Little
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 8:18 pm

oh my goodness!

how gross! umm how can a person live in such a mess! like ewwwwwwwwww
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:35 pm

Carol wrote:

:Hahaha:

That bathroom is AWFUL! Heck if I'd ever use it. I feel bad if my bathroom or house is a little messy. That takes the cake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:36 pm

Susie wrote:
Good grief!World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Shakinghead If she can afford all those take out meals and sodas...she can afford some cleaning supplies. Some elbow grease wouldn't hurt her too.World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Flabbergasted

Or a maid service!! Glad they are not my neighbors!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:38 pm

ingallsfan2008 wrote:
oh my god. this is one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. how could anyone possibly ever live that way in those conditions? I would be so embarassed!

It's also very unhealthy to live that way. Just imagine the germs that are all over that place!! EEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

People don't realize the hazards they not only pose to themselves, but to those around them, especially if they all live in the same house. People can get their kids and their pets taken away because of such neglect.

I for one, could not live like that. It's disgusting!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Dec 19, 2008 11:49 pm

my first thought is wow whoever doesnt obviously own the apartment ....no pride of possession there lol
the poor land lord or owner ...is it a crime to vandalise someones else property

very very sad
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:27 am

I saw this more than once when I worked in banking. Some of the properties we foreclosed upon looked at least as bad as this apartment. The worse thing was that since it was such a small bank, we knew most of these people well, and it would be both disgusting and heartwrenching to find out who left homes in that condition.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Happy011

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:35 am

WOW Disgusting and I think i'm Messy lol Well we know one thing the Owner LOVES Take out meals and Loves to Smoke

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Jacobk10World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Jacob210
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:39 am

So true Jacob!

They need to learn how to cook!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 12:44 am

In one of those pictures I saw an Oral B plaque remover box. LOL! Imagine, they brush their teeth!!
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 11:03 am

Susie wrote:

That's the first thing I thought Susie. I know it goes deeper than this...they've had people like this on Oprah---it's like they're the exact opposite of people with OCD...um, stating the obvious here, I know. Wink This is definitely a mental health issue, no one in their right mind would want to live this way. It really does break my heart---this person probably has no one in their lives and they've lost all reason to 'care'. It sure is hard to understand.

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21171
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Purple2

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptySat Dec 20, 2008 1:04 pm

:agree: I have seen shows about this particular behavior and it is the sadest thing. I remember one old woman who had a path from her front door to her bedroom, kitchen and bathroom, the rest was piled with newspapers, trash, and other things. And one show had some people go in and clean the house from top to bottom for one person and within a months time, it was starting to pile up like before. It is a disease and I feel so sorry for the people.....and then to think this went on the news and worse, the internet..... No

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Rhonda10World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 8:23 pm

Here is a link of some pictures of another loony person's crazy house!

http://www.randomthink.net/misc/ebay/

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Crazy

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 10:55 pm

WOW! World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Scratchhead
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Oh my. I will never feel bad about my house ever again.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Teresa
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Teresa

Number of posts : 5286

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyThu Feb 05, 2009 11:10 pm

The big difference with this house, is that it's actually CLEAN. Yes, it's FULL of tons and tons of boxes, but did you see the kitchen and bathroom floors? They looked to be clean, cluttered, but clean. And at least there wasn't stuff all over the bed. This woman is a hoarder, but at least her kitchen and bathroom don't look anything like the other person's. Now THAT was disgusting!!
I'm the complete opposite of this woman. We have a limited amount of boxes in storage in our basement, and I throw everything away that I won't need in the immediate future. I can't stand clutter. My husband has a couple of filing cabinets full of important papers, documents, etc. but that's it.

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston TeresaKeeper
Back to top Go down
poo_cat
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 89
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Innoce10

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 12:02 am

Carol wrote:
lol, it does look quite out of place! grinsmiley

If you had some bacon, you could have some bacon and eggs, if you had some eggs ~ Joe Walsh
Back to top Go down
Lily
"Beautiful Life"
World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston LilyRank2
Lily

Number of posts : 6784
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Vianne10

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptyFri Feb 06, 2009 1:19 pm

She is definitely a hoarder, like Teresa said. It was mentioned that they live in an area by the prison site, they don't need to recycle, as the prisoners do that. So I can see why this lady is paranoid about her identity being stolen by the prisoners. But still...all the boxes.

"Within the heart of every stray, lies the singular desire to be loved."
Back to top Go down
carolineingalls
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
carolineingalls

Number of posts : 1209
Mood : World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston EmptySat Feb 07, 2009 5:47 pm

Gee I thought my daughter's bedroom was bad!!!!

I'll not complain again...................well for a day or two anyway!

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston MaureenKeeper

"To change your life takes a lot of courage and energy. It's not for wimps." Karen Grassle. April 2006
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston   World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston Empty

Back to top Go down

World’s Most Disgusting Apartment Is In Houston
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next