Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

For a friend of mine, please

Go down 
+12
Amy
Alice
I Love Dean
pamh36
Kristina
JW
Prairie Wind
Rob
Rhonda
LIWnut
Teresa
Savannah
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54425
Mood : For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Happy010

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 7:45 pm

pamh36 wrote:
I would imagine they would send little Wesley home with a monitor, especially since this happened a couple of times already. I don't know how it works at all hospitals, and for all babies, but Devin was a premiee and it was the rule at the hospital he was at that the babies had to go for 10 full days without a breathing episode, or a drop in heart rate (apneas or brady cardias). Some babies did have to go home with monitors because they continued to have problems even as they got older.

That's a relief to hear. Thumbsup

No word from Anna today, but I can well imagine how exhausted she and Glenn (her husband) are. Thanks again for the prayers, everyone!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon May 18, 2009 8:18 pm

Ah, I spoke too soon! I just heard from Anna, and she said that Wesley was moved to an open bed today, rather than the isolette he'd been in - and she was approved to hold the boys with no gloves for the first time! Cheer
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

Number of posts : 5900

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 9:29 am

Great news, Savannah!

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 PamKeeper
Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

Number of posts : 13417
Mood : For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Love-s10

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyTue May 19, 2009 8:35 pm

This is fantastic news, Savannah!! So thrilled for these parents!!

And Oh my goodness, that picture of 'smiling' Wesley has to be one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen. especially knowing the words he heard prior to smiling. That is absolutely priceless. Thanks for sharing with us!!!!

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 9:31 pm

Cheer Anna told me that Wesley is off his feeding tube now, and he's up to five pounds! Walker is still on his feeding tube, but is keeping food down well, so he may be able to come off his soon, too. He's up to 3 lbs. 15.8 oz.

Look at how tiny these little guys are:

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Tinyba10
Back to top Go down
Alice
On The African Savanna
On The African Savanna
Alice

Number of posts : 10766

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:26 pm

What beautiful little angels. They are adorable.

Spring is finally here, the lovely pink blooms on the "spray" tree outside my window are gone leaving a beautiful willow.
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 9:17 am

I'm glad to hear they are doing better! Thanks for the update.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyTue May 26, 2009 1:51 pm

Aw, such awesome news! Thanks for the update! I can't even imagine how tiny they are 'in person'---my twin nieces were just a little over 4 pounds each when they were born, and THAT was so tiny!

Love the camo outfit! He DOES look tough! Thumbsup

“Not all of us can do great things. But we can do small things with great love.”

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:09 am

If everything continues as planned, little Wesley will be released from the hospital on Tuesday! Love Walker is still on a feeding tube, so he needs prayers that he'll be able to "catch up" with Wesley and get that feeding tube out. But he is doing a lot better. It's so wonderful to see these babies starting to thrive! How beautiful to see God performing such a miracle in Anna's life! Thanks so much for praying with me for these little fellas and their Mama!
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

Number of posts : 9016
Mood : For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Happy011

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:31 am

Oh that is wondeful news Savannah i hope Walker will be able to go home soon to

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Jacobk10For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21160
Mood : For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyFri May 29, 2009 11:57 am

Soon, all this will just be a memory as they watch their boys grow up to wrestle and play around together.........Prayers still being said for the little guys....... Love

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Rhonda10For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 7:59 am

Anna emailed last night, and Walker is now off his feeding tube! Cheer And Anna said that her shingles pain is almost gone now, too! What a blessing! I can't wait to see a picture of Anna, Glenn, Walker and Wesley all together at home. Love
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptySun May 31, 2009 8:18 pm

Oh that is wonderful news Savannah

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Jacobk10For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Jacob210
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:50 pm

Today's the day!! :woohooo: Walker and Wesley are BOTH home with Anna and Glenn now! Here are a few pictures of the big event:

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Annababies

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Walkerwesley2

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Wesleyandwalker

Thank you all for praying for these little fellas! Love
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 10:52 pm

That is Great Savannah thanks for showing us the Pics

Back to top Go down
Rhonda
Prairie Survivor
Prairie Survivor
Rhonda

Number of posts : 21160
Mood : For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Purple2

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 11:33 pm

Awww, that is WONDERFUL!!!! CONGRATS to the proud parents....and congrats to you as well, Savannah....you seemed to endure and hold up pretty well! Thumbsup

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Rhonda10For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Lauram10
CANCER FREE!!!  April 9, 1998-April 9, 2023-I AM A SURVIVOR!!!
Back to top Go down
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 8:44 am

That is wonderful news!!! What a full backseat! Laughing It's so good to see them home.

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 9:41 am

Oh how wonderful!!! Congratulations to the happy (and blessed!) family!! Applause

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:36 pm

Okay - just *one* more picture, then I'll stop. Laughing Just look at this happy Mama, who had been told that she'd never be able to have a baby:

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Anna110

Love Okay, I promise I'm done now. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
JW
Isaiah Edwards
Isaiah Edwards
JW

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 1:39 pm

That is a Great Pic I like the Backround the Horses

Back to top Go down
Amy
Somewhere in Time
Somewhere in Time
Amy

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:00 pm

That is one proud new mommy! Thumbsup What a beautiful lady too....my gosh, I can't imagine looking that good after giving birth to TWINS!! OhMy

I like the background of the horses too Jacob...what a pretty shot!

SO happy for Anna and family!!!

~Mother Teresa
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 2:18 pm

How wonderful. The boys are simply beautiful. I'm so happy for them!

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
pamh36
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
pamh36

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 4:11 pm

That is such a precious picture!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 17, 2009 10:56 am

awww..the babies are sooo beautiful!.... Congratulations to your friend!..It's funnny how things work out in the end sometimes..Glad it had a happy ending!...glad to here ur friend is doing alright!
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 10:18 pm

Anna just sent a few pictures of her and the babies, and I thought I'd let you all see how well Walker & Wesley are doing. Love Three months old, now, and you'd never know how much difficulty they had when they were first born! Aren't they cutie-pies??

For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Babies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For a friend of mine, please   For a friend of mine, please - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

For a friend of mine, please
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next