Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Garveys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

The Garveys Empty
PostSubject: The Garveys   The Garveys EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 5:13 pm

I was just sitting here thinking about when the Garveys appeared on LHOTP. I don't remember, drawing a total blank..was it a specific episode?
Back to top Go down
jes9
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident
jes9

Number of posts : 1066

The Garveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garveys   The Garveys EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 7:12 pm

The Garveys first appeared in Castoffs, the first episode of season 4. They just suddenly appear (and the Edwards disappear) with no explanation. We first see Jonathan when he walks into Doc Baker's office complaining about his back. I believe Alice and Andy also appear in this episode but only briefly. This is the episode where Kezia first appears -- in her burned out house where she pretends to open doors, hang out the laundry, serve coffee, etc. It's also the episode where Jack dies and Bandit first appears.

The Garveys JohnKeeper
Back to top Go down
AllieCat
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 24

The Garveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garveys   The Garveys EmptySun Dec 21, 2008 11:56 pm

It always bothered me that the Edwards disappeared with no explaination. Where did they go after they left Gold Country? Was there a scene that was cut that explained where they moved to?

We see them again in The Return of Mr Edwards, living in a nice big house, but no mention of where the house is. And where was Carl? In A Promise to Keep, Carl was replaced by a different actor, as was Mrs. Grace Edwards.

Anyway, I liked Jonathan Garvey very much, but I really loved Mr Edwards. Andy Garvey and Laura are scene in the opening of Castoffs playing in front of Andy's house and then Alice comes out briefly to tell him it's time for him to do his chores (or was it homework?)

The Garveys AllisonKeepership
Back to top Go down

The Garveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garveys   The Garveys EmptyMon Dec 22, 2008 8:10 pm

Ohh..that's probably why I couldn't remember when they first appeared. I don't like to watch the episode where Jack dies. Blue
Back to top Go down

The Garveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garveys   The Garveys EmptyTue Dec 23, 2008 4:04 am

I do like the Garveys (another lhotp family with one child lol) but I would have enjoyed seeing what became of the Edwards family.....very quickly the Garveys became part of Walnut Grove and by the episode Theres No Place Like Home they had me reaching for the tissues
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Garveys Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Garveys   The Garveys Empty

Back to top Go down

The Garveys
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Little House on the Prairie :: Little House on the Prairie :: LHOTP Series & Cast Members-
Jump to: