Little House on the Prairie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

would u have 18 kids

Go down 
+13
Alice
Gin
Farmer Girl
emilyanneoftheprairie
Robinsgirl
edwina
Debbie
Carol
Docfan
Savannah
Prairie Wind
Kristina
bethandmanly
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

would you have 18 kids?
yes
would u have 18 kids Vote_lcap21%would u have 18 kids Vote_rcap
 21% [ 4 ]
no
would u have 18 kids Vote_lcap68%would u have 18 kids Vote_rcap
 68% [ 13 ]
mybe
would u have 18 kids Vote_lcap5%would u have 18 kids Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
i don't know!
would u have 18 kids Vote_lcap5%would u have 18 kids Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

AuthorMessage

would u have 18 kids Empty
PostSubject: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 12:51 am

noooooooooooooooo lol
Back to top Go down
bethandmanly
Dean's Dedicated Diva
Dean's Dedicated Diva
bethandmanly

Number of posts : 7600
Mood : would u have 18 kids Bokmal10

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:05 am

Um, not in a million years, even if my husband was filthy rich and I could sit at home and take care of them all day long.

Keeper photo KeeperofAlmanzosHat-1.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://ccmalandrinos.com/
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

Number of posts : 7863

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:04 am

I could never stand to have that many kids, it would be way too much work! though it would be fun naming them all....I think when I'm married, many years from now, and I want to have kids I want no more than three!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 10:09 am

hehe, here's a good question, if you ever did have 18 kids, what would you name them all?
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 2:41 pm

I sure would! I only have 4 but wanted more.

would u have 18 kids Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:30 pm

i would name all k names lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 9:32 pm

1...kris
2.kristina
3.krissy
4.kristy
5.kristin
6, ummm all i could think of lol
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
would u have 18 kids Princesrank
Savannah

Number of posts : 54428
Mood : would u have 18 kids Happy010

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:00 pm

I don't think I'd be able to be a good Mama to 18 children at the same time. I love children dearly, and would love to have some of my own . . . but I don't think I have what it takes to be the kind of mother that I would want to be to that many children at once.

But, if I *did* have that many children, I would definitely not alliterate their names. I know a lot of people love that - The Duggars are fascinated with J's. grinsmiley But I'd just choose names that I thought matched the baby, rather than trying to find a bunch of nice names that start with the same letter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:41 pm

I have nothing against having 18 kids...just as long as it wasn't me. I'd probably have all boys too...not that there's anything wrong with boys. grinsmiley
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyWed Dec 24, 2008 11:51 pm

Susie wrote:
I have nothing against having 18 kids...just as long as it wasn't me. I'd probably have all boys too...not that there's anything wrong with boys. grinsmiley

:Hahaha: This whole post! Just . . . :Hahaha: Susie!
Back to top Go down
Docfan
New Pioneer
New Pioneer

Number of posts : 225
Mood : would u have 18 kids Pbucket

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 2:39 pm

Oh no...two would be tops for me... :faint2:
Back to top Go down
Carol
Adventure Seeker
Carol

Number of posts : 8665

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyThu Dec 25, 2008 11:38 pm

Ummm... that would be a resounding NO. LOL :faint2:

would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram
would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram would u have 18 kids Baby-pram

would u have 18 kids Horses10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 2:14 am

I would have to say NO too.

My sister and I were talking about this and she said how can she (the mother) seriously bond with each one of them? And she also said how she must forget their names on occasion. LOL!
Back to top Go down
Kristina
Ingalls Friend for Life
Ingalls Friend for Life
Kristina

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 11:49 am

I have to agree with a couple of you, I wouldn't want that many kids because I wouldn't be able to have a close relationship with any of them because I'd always be so busy taking care of the others! if I ever have kids, I want to have a special relationship with each one of them. I'd also be afraid of getting their names mixed up! but if I ever was crazy enough to have that many kids, I like the names...

1. Louis
2. Carlee
3. Marissa
4. Kurt
5. Evelyn
6. Denis
7. Jack
8. Erica
9. Casey
10. Joseph
11. Heather
12. Kayden
13. Shannon
14. Aaron
15. Talia
16. Alexandria
17. Hunter
18. Isaiah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyFri Dec 26, 2008 6:54 pm

LindsayCrouseFan wrote:
I would have to say NO too.

My sister and I were talking about this and she said how can she (the mother) seriously bond with each one of them? And she also said how she must forget their names on occasion. LOL!

you made a good point ROTFL
Back to top Go down
Debbie
Mom Of 2 Kitties
Mom Of 2 Kitties

Number of posts : 3822
Mood : would u have 18 kids Xmassm4

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptySat Jan 03, 2009 1:03 pm

No way.
Back to top Go down
edwina
Walnut Grove Resident
Walnut Grove Resident

Number of posts : 1010
Mood : would u have 18 kids Party010

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 3:11 am

NOPE NOPE NOPE. I have two and I want 1 more but that is IT.

would u have 18 kids EdwinaKeeper
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

Number of posts : 329
Mood : would u have 18 kids Goodsi10

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 4:54 am

I want to get married by a tall sensative country boy who is taller than me, respectful *very important* and he MUST take me off to a large farm somewhere in the middle on nowhere were we have lots of kids, cows, horse, chickens, and food! AHHhhhhhh My dream!
Back to top Go down
Prairie Wind
Farm Land Owner
Farm Land Owner
Prairie Wind

Number of posts : 1369

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptySun Jan 04, 2009 7:33 am

Hope your dream comes true,Robinsgirl! There's lots of lonely country boys out there looking for an old fashioned girl to share the farm with!

would u have 18 kids Hollykeeper
Back to top Go down
http://toknowhimmore.blogspot.com/
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 5:16 pm

:thankyou2: Aww that means so much to me. :crySC: Most people say my dream is stupid and will never come true.

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
emilyanneoftheprairie
Sid's Girl
Sid's Girl

Number of posts : 3538

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:28 pm

i really do not know. i mean if God would let me have that many sure, but i think that 4 will probably be enough for me. right now i want 8 children. i want to have a boy-girl twins, another set of boy-girl twins, then boy, girl, boy, girl. i always wanted an older brother so i want my children to have an older brother.

would u have 18 kids Ifyou
I want to be the best, so whatever comes with that, I’ll have to accept. ~Sidney Crosby
would u have 18 kids Cute-2
Back to top Go down
Savannah
"Psalm 34"
Savannah

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyTue Jan 06, 2009 10:46 pm

One of my friends (who is Amish) was married at 17, had a set of twins at 18, a girl at 19 and another set of twins at 20. So, by the time she was 20, she had five children! :faint2:
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 4:25 pm

!! WOW !!

Sometimes life throws you under the bus. You gotta hold on for dear life. Don't waste one single day.

==============================================================================================

I wonder how I find myself with the greatest boy ever! <3 He loves me in spite of my issues.
Back to top Go down
Farmer Girl
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Li'l Miss Milk Maid
Farmer Girl

Number of posts : 2578

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 7:32 pm

Robinsgirl wrote:
I want to get married by a tall sensative country boy who is taller than me, respectful *very important* and he MUST take me off to a large farm somewhere in the middle on nowhere were we have lots of kids, cows, horse, chickens, and food! AHHhhhhhh My dream!

That sounds perfect! Can I do the same and come be your neighbor???? We could get togther and let all the kids play and watch LHOTP all afternoon!!! grinsmiley
If anybody thinks its stupid, then I'll be stupid with you!!!!!

I havn't really thought about how many kids I'd like to have. Just as many as God gives me. I wouldn't name them all with the same letter, though. My family has 5 kids with the same First letter, and the middle names start with the same letter. Half the time we get the names mixed up! lol The kids think it's so funny. I wouldn't trade all my brothers and sisters for anything! And my mom MAKES time for us. Now that I'm old enough to stay home with the kids, she will go shopping, and take 1 of the kids with her, each getting their own turn. I firmly beleive she spends more time with each individual kid than most parents do, even though they have only 2.

would u have 18 kids FGKeeper

~ Home is the nicest word there is ~

would u have 18 kids Little
Back to top Go down
Robinsgirl
Frontier Traveler
Frontier Traveler

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids EmptyTue Jan 13, 2009 11:07 pm

Finally someone shares my dream! Of course you can be my neighbor, that would be so awesome! I HAVE to live on a farm. I don't think my life will be complete until I do.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: would u have 18 kids   would u have 18 kids Empty

Back to top Go down

would u have 18 kids
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next